Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Duh. If one won't put out, find another who will.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now, after seeing a thread like this, two or three times a week, I am convinced that 80% of the people on this board have no interpersonal skills whatsoever. Or have absolutely no back bone.

And before everyone asks, yes I am young (23) and married and extremely happy.

Yea! that's it

Check back in a few years young jackhopper

Sure thing, I will check back in a few years. And you know what? I'll be even happier realizing how lucky I am to find a woman like my wife, especially after reading this type of threads, over, and over, and over again.

I am realistic, 50% marriages fail. That is an amazing #, but I put everything I can into my marriage. And I get everything back, with interest.

You go ahead and believe that.  People change, sometimes love is not enough.  Good luck, but do not think it cannot happen to you or the other guys did something wrong.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have never been married.  Don't ever intend to be either.   Don't like the concept and I don't trust women that I've known anyway enough to consider marrying them.  Of all the married people I know in my daily routines of life, this includes parents, brothers, sisters, friends, fellow workers and business associates,  I can only think of two marriages that are not  disasters.  Many people I know are either divorced or in the process of.  Or they live a life or total misery and hate one another, yet refuse to get divorced because of their children. So loosely summing it up,  2 of about 20 couples that I know are happy with their marriage, a co-worker and my oldest sister.   The rest hate it.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Divorced, hopefully my second wife will be better.

I wonder if there is any cause/effect relationship with obesity and divorce?

Keeping myself physically fit has made me much better in the sack.  After an accident I let my physical shape slide for 4 years and the quality of sex went down A LOT.  It wasn't just getting old, now that I have gotten myself back in shape sex is very good again.

Your unit relies on blood flow, you can't expect to be a sexual tyrannosaurus if you get winded walking up a flight of stairs.

I agree in reference to maintaining one's physical conditioning. For a successful relationship both partners must maintain their physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Talking and listening (with emphasis on listening), excercising together (daily walks work great) and developing a close spiritual relationship (praying or meditating together for example) will do wonders for a couples sex life.
Unfortunately, both partners must contribute and in many cases only one and sometimes neither partner wants to make the investment. It's much easier for some individuals to do without.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow...

I hope I never marry.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now, after seeing a thread like this, two or three times a week, I am convinced that 80% of the people on this board have no interpersonal skills whatsoever. Or have absolutely no back bone.

And before everyone asks, yes I am young (23) and married and extremely happy.

Yea! that's it

Check back in a few years young jackhopper

Sure thing, I will check back in a few years. And you know what? I'll be even happier realizing how lucky I am to find a woman like my wife, especially after reading this type of threads, over, and over, and over again.

I am realistic, 50% marriages fail. That is an amazing #, but I put everything I can into my marriage. And I get everything back, with interest.

You go ahead and believe that.  People change, sometimes love is not enough.  Good luck, but do not think it cannot happen to you or the other guys did something wrong.

Like it or not, if your marriage fails/failed/is failling, both parties are at fault. This includes yourself.

"people change" bullshit is just another american way of blaming their problems on an external source, instead of theirselves.

i hope we all learn to take responsibility better as a culture in the following years...

"love is not enough"

you, they, him, her, whatever, shouldn't have gotten married then.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have never been married.  Don't ever intend to be either.   Don't like the concept and I don't trust women that I've known anyway enough to consider marrying them.  Of all the married people I know in my daily routines of life, this includes parents, brothers, sisters, friends, fellow workers and business associates,  I can only think of two marriages that are not  disasters.  Many people I know are either divorced or in the process of.  Or they live a life or total misery and hate one another, yet refuse to get divorced because of their children. So loosely summing it up,  2 of about 20 couples that I know are happy with their marriage, a co-worker and my oldest sister.   The rest hate it.  

Sounds about right!

I can be broke and miserable all on my own.  I don't need a woman to decide broke and miserable is not much fun anymore, and take half of what I have left with her on her way out.  Fuck THAT!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top