Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/27/2003 2:06:49 PM EDT
So bored in fact, I'm almost ready to go check out the latest insanity at DU.

I think I need to find something more constructive to do.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:08:11 PM EDT
[wave]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:12:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fruit_of_the_Looms: So bored in fact, I'm almost ready to go check out the latest insanity at DU. I think I need to find something more constructive to do.
View Quote
Free fun games, even shoot'em ups!! [url]http://www.miniclip.com/Homepage.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:22:37 PM EDT
I don't know if you were around Christmas eve, BUt I loaded up abot 7,000 rounds of ammo on strippers and magazines. so there is an idea for you
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:28:09 PM EDT
Stay away from DU, it's depressing....the preachy pukes at mikemalloy.com seem to thrive on hate....go there...
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:29:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dpmmn: I don't know if you were around Christmas eve, BUt I loaded up abot 7,000 rounds of ammo on strippers and magazines. so there is an idea for you
View Quote
I saw that! I don't think I'm quite that bored. [LOL] Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:38:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dpmmn: I don't know if you were around Christmas eve, BUt I loaded up abot 7,000 rounds of ammo on strippers and magazines. so there is an idea for you
View Quote
[shock] I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:46:06 PM EDT
My boredom is gun related though. Yesterday before I got out of bed I figured I could spend some time shooting. Had most of the day to myself. Got up and damn it there wasn't freezing rain outside. Last night as daughter and I left [i]LOTR: Return of the King[/i] it had turned to snow. This morning we had 4" with a stiff wind. I got cabin fever and winter is just starting. [:(]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:56:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fruit_of_the_Looms: My boredom is gun related though. Yesterday before I got out of bed I figured I could spend some time shooting. Had most of the day to myself. Got up and damn it there wasn't freezing rain outside. Last night as daughter and I left [i]LOTR: Return of the King[/i] it had turned to snow. This morning we had 4" with a stiff wind. [:(]
View Quote
If you're breaking wind and sporting a 4" stiffy, you can occupy yourself writing an "It Happened to Me" article for [i]The American Journal of Flatulence and Micropenile Pathology.[/i] Oh, wait. I misread your post. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:54:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
Originally Posted By Fruit_of_the_Looms: My boredom is gun related though. Yesterday before I got out of bed I figured I could spend some time shooting. Had most of the day to myself. Got up and damn it there wasn't freezing rain outside. Last night as daughter and I left [i]LOTR: Return of the King[/i] it had turned to snow. This morning we had 4" with a stiff wind. [:(]
View Quote
If you're breaking wind and sporting a 4" stiffy, you can occupy yourself writing an "It Happened to Me" article for [i]The American Journal of Flatulence and Micropenile Pathology.[/i] Oh, wait. I misread your post. Carry on.
View Quote
Now that is just sick and wrong. Of course, that's what I like about this place. [;)]
Top Top