Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2003 2:06:49 PM EDT
So bored in fact, I'm almost ready to go check out the latest insanity at DU.

I think I need to find something more constructive to do.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
[wave]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So bored in fact, I'm almost ready to go check out the latest insanity at DU.

I think I need to find something more constructive to do.
View Quote

Free fun games, even shoot'em ups!!
[url]http://www.miniclip.com/Homepage.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if you were around Christmas eve, BUt I loaded up abot 7,000 rounds of ammo on strippers and magazines. so there is an idea for you
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Stay away from DU, it's depressing....the preachy pukes at mikemalloy.com seem to thrive on hate....go there...
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know if you were around Christmas eve, BUt I loaded up abot 7,000 rounds of ammo on strippers and magazines. so there is an idea for you
View Quote

I saw that!

I don't think I'm quite that bored. [LOL] Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

[shock]

I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#7]
My boredom is gun related though.

Yesterday before I got out of bed I figured I could spend some time shooting. Had most of the day to myself. Got up and damn it there wasn't freezing rain outside. Last night as daughter and I left [i]LOTR: Return of the King[/i] it had turned to snow. This morning we had 4" with a stiff wind.

I got cabin fever and winter is just starting. [:(]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yesterday before I got out of bed I figured I could spend some time shooting. Had most of the day to myself. Got up and damn it there wasn't freezing rain outside. Last night as daughter and I left [i]LOTR: Return of the King[/i] it had turned to snow. This morning we had 4" with a stiff wind.
[:(]
View Quote

If you're breaking wind and sporting a 4" stiffy, you can occupy yourself writing an "It Happened to Me" article for [i]The American Journal of Flatulence and Micropenile Pathology.[/i]  Oh, wait. I misread your post. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[:(]
View Quote

If you're breaking wind and sporting a 4" stiffy, you can occupy yourself writing an "It Happened to Me" article for [i]The American Journal of Flatulence and Micropenile Pathology.[/i]  Oh, wait. I misread your post. Carry on.
View Quote

Now that is just sick and wrong.

Of course, that's what I like about this place. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top