Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/17/2017 1:25:35 PM EDT
I have a Chrysler town and country and need new floor mats.  Talked to the guy at the dealership and he would not provide the part numbers.  based on his price, I imagine I can get them cheaper in other places, but want to make sure I get the right ones that should go with the interior or the car.  Is there a tool online someplace, besides the Mopar online store(search comes back with generic results not indicating color or other details), that I can used a VIN to identify the correct floor mats I need to order?

TIA
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:32:22 PM EDT
We need a year and some details to help . Why not just call another dealership ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 4:33:19 PM EDT
If the car is more than 5 years old just go buy a set of weathertechs.  You have a soda hauler anyways, you should probably just get the weathertechs now as every mini-van I have ever seen when we went to pull the carpet no shit gallons of soda would drip out of it.  

if its a model that has a current model in production find a wrecked one online with super low miles and buy the whole set for like $40.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:50:29 PM EDT
2015 is the year.  Thought about the weather techs, but they don't appear to work with the stow n go seats.  Never thought of looking for a wrecked one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:56:49 PM EDT
2015 is the year.  Thought about the weather techs, but they don't appear to work with the stow n go seats.  Never thought of looking for a wrecked one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:11:16 AM EDT
Its a very common business practice for a parts dept not to provide customers with part numbers so they can go buy them cheaper somewhere else.
Top Top