Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/16/2002 3:54:23 PM EDT
A while back I remember a discussion on here about how to keep animals and kids off your lawn or property. Somebody mentioned a sprinkler that was motion activated that would work for this. Does anyone know where I can get one of these?? My dog loves to get into the planter and dig holes to lay in. I'm thinking that this sprinkler may help solve the problem. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:56:07 PM EDT
I saw one a while back in a magazine. The thing looks like a bird right?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:59:18 PM EDT
Its called the Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler. I think you have to order it online, just search it out. Its around $79. Look on ebay for cheaper but there usually are not many. Bill3508
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 5:38:58 PM EDT
Top Top