Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/31/2012 5:19:37 PM EDT
I listen to Mark from time to time and occasionally he coughs and may say excuse me.

If he is sick what is his physical illness?

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
heart disease of some variety. Not sure. Think he has had a heart attack or two.

Mark Levin is the fucking man by the way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
heart disease of some variety. Not sure. Think he has had a heart attack or two.

The way he yells on his show...

Its no surprise the man has heart issues.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All of this.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
A lot of you don't care for his delivery. I guess you don't get his humor. But IMHO he is prob the most articulate and witty conservatives on the radio.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Liberal fifth columnist is what he is.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Some blood pressure medications can cause an occasional dry cough.  That combined with talking three or four hours straight probably aggravates it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
There's also any number of drugs that cause a dry, unproductive cough. Lisinopril, given for hypertension (high blood pressure) is one of them. I think maybe Mark needs to chill out a little.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

WTF????

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm a bit dense, could you explain this comment? Liberal fifth columnist?

Fifth column
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Fifth Column (disambiguation).
A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within. A fifth column can be a group of secret sympathizers of an enemy that are involved in sabotage within military defense lines, or a country's borders.[1] A key tactic of the fifth column is the secret introduction of supporters into the whole fabric of the entity under attack.[2] This clandestine infiltration is especially effective with positions concerning national policy and defense.[2] From influential positions like these, fifth-column tactics can be effectively utilized, from stoking fears through misinformation campaigns, to traditional techniques like espionage.[2]

The term originated with a 1936 radio address by Emilio Mola,[3] a Nationalist General during the 1936–39 Spanish Civil War. As his army approached Madrid, a message was broadcast that the four columns of his forces outside the city would be supported by a "fifth column" of his supporters inside the city, intent on undermining the Republican government from within (see Siege of Madrid).[4] The term was then widely used in Spain: Ernest Hemingway elected it as a title for his only play, which he wrote in Madrid while the city was being bombarded; the play was published in 1938 in his book The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories.[5]
During the opening stages of the war, as the nationalists were getting nearer to the capital, the Republican government decided to initiate the Paracuellos massacres,[6] and to purge the police, the military and notable middle class civilians in Madrid of conservatives that might align with Nationalist forces.[citation needed] Thus, this supposed "fifth column" did not prove very effective,[citation needed] and Madrid held out until 1939 despite very heavy fighting. Nevertheless, the term caught on.
[edit]Usage

With the grain requisition crises, famines, troubled economic conditions, and international destabilization in the 1930s, the leaders of the Soviet Union became increasingly worried about the possible disloyalty of diaspora ethnic groups with cross-border ties (especially Finns, Germans and Poles), residing along its western borders; this eventually led to the start of Stalin's repressive policies towards them, most notably to the national operations of the NKVD and forced population transfer.[7]
In Europe, German minority organisations in Poland and Czechoslovakia formed the Selbstschutz and the Sudeten German Free Corps respectively which actively helped the Third Reich in conquering those nations. After 1945, this was cited as justification for the wholesale expulsion of ethnic Germans from Czechoslovakia, Poland and the Soviet Union, as well as return to these countries of territories which had been annexed by Germany.
[edit]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Have you read his books?
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some blood pressure medications can cause an occasional dry cough.  That combined with talking three or four hours straight probably aggravates it.

This, as was told by ML himself, on-air.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Please enlighten me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Mark Levin is the fucking man tool bag by the way.

fixed that for you

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#13]
O.K., I didn't know my post was so cryptic:  He is actually a liberal douche masquerading as an over the top conservative megalomaniac in an attempt to create the image that conservative talk radio hosts are crazed megalomaniacz.  Geez.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed that for you  

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

O.K., I didn't know my post was so cryptic:  He is actually a liberal douche masquerading as an over the top conservative megalomaniac in an attempt to create the image that conservative talk radio hosts are crazed megalomaniacz.  Geez.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right, hoss. "Agent provocateur" better describes him.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

and raise you
He really pisses libs off, that's why I love ML.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

wow, a real live 2002 troll. must have been hard to keep your mouth shut for so long. thanks for opening it and making sure we all know who/what you really are.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had heard people say that about Michael Savage but never about Mark Levin. What in particular makes you think that?
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]
You might have Levin and Savage confused -otherwise I would love to hear you substantiate that in any way shape or form.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#21]
This might get good

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well he's the best damn bad guy I've ever heard!

I like listening to him when he's not all worked up or cutting his callers off to hear himself wheeze out shit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had heard people say that about Michael Savage but never about Mark Levin. What in particular makes you think that?

Now that you mention it, he does remind me of Michael Savage at times!

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#25]
AFCOM once again eating its young.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed that Projected for you  

FIFY

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
AFCOM once again eating its young.

Not really.  More like "DU trolls salivate when certain names are posted".  

That's all.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed that Projected for you  

I drink cum milkshakes

Oh, I see how this works.

Fixed that for you.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe an Ace Inhibitor cough.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Exactly. Working for Reagan was just to further fool the masses.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

gtfo statist pinko trashboy
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

....but you're not......
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two words:  Deep cover.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#34]
In to watch this asshatery. Can't stand Savage, but I like Levin. And I couldn't possibly imagine that llanero could be right.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bath Salts are bad...  Mkay?

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I thought the was Micheal Savage.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Even Rosie thinks that's some stupid shit.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/8/9/4/9/0/7/stupid-look-62426724542.jpeg

Even Rosie thinks that's some stupid shit.

i just about shit my pants when I saw that and fell out of my chair.......WTF.....kill it with fire, my eyes, damn you that shit cannot be unseen

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Levin brilliantly runs a conservative legal foundation and raises money for Hillsdale college to hide his true liberal colors.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed that for you  

Ah come on. He's one of the few people in America that
stands up for the Constitution no matter who is in office.
We need Legislators like him.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Someone has Mark Levin confused with Michael Savage.

I have believed Savage is a closet liberal 5th columnist for YEARS.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome  I get to use the [IGNORE] Button,  Thanks Pal.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brady also worked for Reagan, just sayin'

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, there's some real fucking idiots I this thread.  

Levin is the real fucking deal. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an absolute fuck nugget.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Little man syndrome. He has it bad.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's 6'2''

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brady also worked for Reagan, just sayin'
James Brady did. I'm fairly certain his wife (the anti-gunner) did not.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Levin brilliantly runs a conservative legal foundation and raises money for Hillsdale college to hide his true liberal colors.

That's just what a liberal mole would do.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't know very much, do you?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top