Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In to watch this asshatery. Can't stand Savage, but I like Levin. And I couldn't possibly imagine that llanero could be right.

Savage is a self serving piece of shit compared to ML.  Listen to both and determine who mentions a certain book written by themselves.  Savage mentions his books every opportunity given and often breaks into transcripts from his book and you don't even know where the hell he's coming from until you realize he's reading from his own book.  Don't get the whole "Savage Nation" shit.
Shouldn't even be on the air.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

O.K., I didn't know my post was so cryptic:  He is actually a liberal douche masquerading as an over the top conservative megalomaniac in an attempt to create the image that conservative talk radio hosts are crazed megalomaniacz.  Geez.

Exactly. Working for Reagan was just to further fool the masses.

Two words:  Deep cover.

What in the Flying Fuck is Mentally Disturbed with your ass?

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he is sick what is his physical illness?

Little man syndrome. He has it bad.

Don't know very much, do you?

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Little man syndrome. He has it bad.

he's 6'2''

Ooooh... he sounds tall.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
this could get hot.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Mark has apologized for his coughing in the past and attributed it to some medication he was taking. Possibly heart meds?

Mark Levin is a very intelligent man. Leftist plant? Hardly.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Someone has Mark Levin confused with Michael Savage.

I have believed Savage is a closet liberal 5th columnist for YEARS.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Aside from being a colossal asshole/narcissist, why do so many people thing Savage is a plant? Serious question.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark Levin is the fucking man tool bag by the way.

fixed that Projected for you  

I drink cum milkshakes

Oh, I see how this works.

Fixed that for you.  

So clever!  

For a 12 year old, anyway.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

O.K., I didn't know my post was so cryptic:  He is actually a liberal douche masquerading as an over the top conservative megalomaniac in an attempt to create the image that conservative talk radio hosts are crazed megalomaniacz.  Geez.

??!?!?!

He served in Reagan's administration under Meese
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Aside from being a colossal asshole/narcissist, why do so many people thing Savage is a plant? Serious question.

Because he seems so fake.  He is a NY Jewish academic in anthropologic nutrition...who became a rightwing radio host?  Huh?  He's the oddball who doesn't hold common ideological values, but keeps ranting that other hosts are somehow frauds and lackeys......he's a malcontent more than anything.

Whereas Levin worked under the AG in Reagan's administration.  He didn't get there because he was a lightweight or didn't hold sincere ideological convictions about the law and the role of the Constitution as Reagan wanted it.

Other things like Savage charging his fans to meet him personally, and using an alter ego make me think he is in it for the money.  When his liberal friends accost him for being a right-winger he can say "It's all an act! I'm playing the rubes and taking their money and making them look like stupid bigots while I live here in San Francisco.  Do you think they'd listen to me if my radio name was Weiner?"

It's so obvious to me listening to him, especially when he complains about Rush Limbaugh making so much money without mentioning him by name, or him pleading listeners to buy his book to stay on the NY Times bestseller list.  It's pretty crass.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Working for Reagan was just to further fool the masses.

Brady also worked for Reagan, just sayin'

Mr. Brady worked for Reagan. He is now a sad case. Mrs. Brady is the enemy of freedom.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
ARFCom is much more entertaining when school is out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

He constantly acts like a liberal's cliche vision of an evil conservative.

Even if he's totally sincere he's a discredit to conservatism.

Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/8/9/4/9/0/7/stupid-look-62426724542.jpeg

Even Rosie thinks that's some stupid shit.

jesus christ scared the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
heart disease of some variety. Not sure. Think he has had a heart attack or two.

Mark Levin is the fucking man by the way.

The way he yells on his show...

Its no surprise the man has heart issues.

SHUT UP!!!  I'M EDUCATING YOU!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 1:06:30 AM EDT
[#18]
his lungs are fucked up, taking meds, but said it was going to take time to get over it........and yes, the dude rocks!
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/8/9/4/9/0/7/stupid-look-62426724542.jpeg

Even Rosie thinks that's some stupid shit.

Jesus, Joseph and Aunt Mary, Swing!  Whatever the hell happened to proportional use of force, man?
Link Posted: 6/2/2012 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Sort of related to topic. The gf says that she is taking me to Stan's Donut Shop on Monday.

Link Posted: 6/2/2012 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Liberal fifth columnist is what he is.

Sarcasm? Not sure if serious....
Link Posted: 6/2/2012 6:38:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A lot of you don't care for his delivery. I guess you don't get his humor. But IMHO he is prob the most articulate and witty conservatives on the radio.

Witty? He sounds angry
Link Posted: 6/2/2012 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I listen to Mark from time to time and occasionally he coughs and may say excuse me.

THIS is what makes him ill...........

Link Posted: 6/2/2012 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

WTF! You're tinfoil hat is on too tight.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top