Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 3:23:59 PM EDT
Another life sentance for this little bastard, someone please put him out of our misery!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Chimp-boy should have been dead a long time ago.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There's a supreme court case before the Court now about whether the death penalty is constitutional (cruel and inhuman) for those under 18. This kid is a good argument for it, the worthless turd.

I've always found it irritating (not personally towards you in this case Aimless) that people fall for the 'under 18' anti-cap punishment argument in this case.  Malvo was an illegal alien who committed his crimes in partnership with a known illegal immigrant smuggler and document forger.  The burden should have been on HIM to prove that he ISN'T an adult.

BTW I think that should be the case with all illegal aliens.  Put them on trial in the adult criminal justice system automatically.  If they're not comfortable with that they can either 1) Not come here, or 2) Not commit any crimes while they're here illegally.

The fuck should have been held and tried as an adult and sentenced to death.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm all for capital punishment, but in this case, I'm actually kind of glad that he got life instead of the death penalty ... The death penalty would've been a nice quick end, now instead this little bitch is going to spend the rest of his days tossing Bubbba's salad and getting his stool pushed in.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a name for the special plea..  affred plea, arnold plea, can't remember.
It basically is saying the state (commonwealth) has enough evidence to put your ass in jail, so you'll plea, but you're not saying you're guilty, just that they'd smoke you with the evidence.
Heard that on NPR today.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone will put that little shit out of everyones memory.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm waiting for him to get tried for the liquor store murder in AL. He's going to die for that one. Better enjoy sucking in fresh air now while it lasts. Lethal injection is in that boy's future.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Ship him to Iraq.  Cuff him to an Iraqi Troop Truck.  He can be their American Adviser and human shield.  I will not weep for him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]
All I have to say is: American History X

"You fuck with the bull and you get the horns, bitch!"

Capitol Punishment... Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Hell, make some money off it... have a PPV Event called "LIVING HELLhere... then take a break... then literallly beat the life out of him... use the proceeds to aide the victims families...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a name for the special plea..  affred plea, arnold plea, can't remember.
It basically is saying the state (commonwealth) has enough evidence to put your ass in jail, so you'll plea, but you're not saying you're guilty, just that they'd smoke you with the evidence.
Heard that on NPR today.

Alfred Plea

Alford plea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alford_plea
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm all for capital punishment, but in this case, I'm actually kind of glad that he got life instead of the death penalty ... The death penalty would've been a nice quick end, now instead this little bitch is going to spend the rest of his days tossing Bubbba's salad and getting his stool pushed in.

You/I  wish that would happen....that's just not reality in state prisons today.He'll probably be put in  Protective Custody.I think sending him to Iraq with a remote detonated explosive collar is a better idea (screen land mines,etc.)

Semper Fi,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top