Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/10/2001 12:38:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2001 12:43:24 PM EST by CMA]
Guys, I'm sure you guys will know this one. I have a 16' Bar with the A2 bird cage and I want to swap it with a CAR flash hider with internal threads so the flash hider will slip over part of the barrel. Look at the M4 at the link to get an idea of what I mean. [url]swfa.com/riflescopes/aimpoint/index.html[/url] Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:45:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:46:42 PM EST
Bushmaster sells them - but I didn't see one on their online catalogue. Tyler
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:08:04 PM EST
I got my "SLIPOVER FLASH SUPP - HVY BBL" from Bushmaster. Thats what it was labeled as on the invoice from '94. It does make the barrel look shorter. [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=151228&a=1104250&p=18347887&Sequence=0[/img] This is it on a 16" HVY BBL A BEFORE pic: [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=151228&a=1104250&p=13965196&Sequence=1[/img]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:25:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By ColonelKlink: check out bushmaster.com under supressors and muzzle breaks,
View Quote
Bushmaster will sell you a muzzle break? Tell me, how much do they charge to fix it after they break it? Personally, I wouldn't let anyone break my rifle, let alone pay them to do it. Sheesh.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:38:18 PM EST
I have one in good condition with a few light handling marks I'll let you have for $10.00 + shipping. Shoot me an email if your interested. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Top Top