Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 1:38:56 PM EDT
Guys,

I'm sure you guys will know this one.
I have a 16' Bar with the A2 bird cage and I want to swap it with a CAR flash hider with internal threads so the flash hider will slip over part of the barrel.  Look at the M4 at the link to get an idea of what I mean.  

[url]swfa.com/riflescopes/aimpoint/index.html[/url]

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Bushmaster sells them - but I didn't see one on their online catalogue.

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I got my "SLIPOVER FLASH SUPP - HVY BBL" from Bushmaster. Thats what it was labeled as on the invoice from '94.

It does make the barrel look shorter.
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=151228&a=1104250&p=18347887&Sequence=0[/img]

This is it on a 16" HVY BBL

A BEFORE pic:
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=151228&a=1104250&p=13965196&Sequence=1[/img]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
check out bushmaster.com under supressors and muzzle breaks,
View Quote

Bushmaster will sell you a muzzle break?  Tell me, how much do they charge to fix it after they break it?

Personally, I wouldn't let anyone break my rifle, let alone pay them to do it.

Sheesh.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one in good condition with a few light handling marks I'll let you have for $10.00 + shipping. Shoot me an email if your interested.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top