Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2004 3:19:06 PM EDT

Teacher has kids tasting flavored condoms
Government agency backs instructor over 9th-grade girl's mom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 22, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

The New Mexico Health Department is standing behind a sex-education teacher in Santa Fe who encouraged ninth-graders to taste flavored condoms.

According to a report in the Santa Fe New Mexican, parent Lisa Gallegos said that when her 15-year-old daughter balked at putting a condom in her mouth, instructor Tony Escudero told her, "Come on, sweetie, have a little fun."

Also, Gallegos quotes her daughter as saying when a male student expressed his disgust with homosexual activity, Escudero said, "Never say never, because you never know. Someday you might like it that way."

"I agree with sex ed 100 percent," Gallegos, whose daughter attends Santa Fe High School, told the paper. "I also teach it here at my home. But I think that was inappropriate and wrong 100 percent."

According to the report, Dorothy Danfelser, deputy director for the public-health division of the state Health Department, said she wrote Gallegos last week to say Escudero did nothing wrong.

"It had been investigated," Danfelser told the New Mexican. "There was no wrongdoing. I have no more comment. ... (Gallegos) may or may not agree with that, but that's her prerogative."

Both Danfelser and Escudero claim this was the first complaint he has received about his presentation, which he has been doing for years.

"He didn't really tell them to just put (condoms) in their mouth," Danfelser said. "What he does, basically, in his classes, depending on the age appropriateness of the class, is to try to get them ... used to condoms and kind of destigmatize them.

"He tells them, if they're comfortable, they can open up the packages, they can touch them, they can stretch them out and those kind of things. And he has told them, if they're the flavored kind, they can go ahead and taste them if they want to. But it's generally to desensitize the whole stigma of 'Oh my God, it's a condom.'"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39588
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]

It had been investigated," Danfelser told the New Mexican. "There was no wrongdoing. I have no more comment. ...

Fire that irresponsible idiot.  Just because his daughetr probably got knocked up doesn't mean he can foist his leberal shit on other families.  

This is just unbelieveable.  Where's the outrage from the other parents!?

CMOS
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
A perfect example of why my children will never go to public school. Never, as in not over my dead body. I'm not particularly religious and don't feel a need to educate my kids in a Catholic school but I will not have some queer telling my sons/daughters to put a fucking rubber in their mouth.
Hell in a handbasket anyone?
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Great. When I went to school they taught us reading, writing and math. Now the teachers are teaching 15 year olds to do windows? And are even encouraging it? What a loony.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
BULLSHIT!

Sounds like mom has her head on straight.  Time to raise some serious Hell with these fucking asshats.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
WHats the problem, either you as the parent wait until he comes out of the school building and work him over with a bat, or hire someone to do it.

This is the simple stuff folks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#6]
who are these people? Mr garrison?

oh yeah the dirty sanchez thats a good one molly.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]

According to a report in the Santa Fe New Mexican, parent Lisa Gallegos said that when her 15-year-old daughter balked at putting a condom in her mouth, instructor Tony Escudero told her, "Come on, sweetie, have a little fun."

Sounds like a real stand-up guy
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sounds like a real stand-up guy

Betcha he whacks off in the teachers lounge, while watching your daughters run by the window in their track outfits.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#9]
eventually, one of those kids father will ask him how he'll like the taste of blood in his mouth...

I'd blow a headgasket if a teacher started with that crap here.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF?????????
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#11]
The parents of these kids should corner that guy, shove one of his flavored condoms up his ass and inflate it with an air compressor. Then make him pull it out and taste it. If he doesn't puke, then beat the hell out of him.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What car were they driving when she was backed over?
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
her

Not no, but HELL no!  I would have had to leave the room!
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#14]
If it had been my kids in that class, the teacher would have gotten an ass beating.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#15]
* speechless *

So the state of New Mexico backs child molestors as teachers?

Link Posted: 7/22/2004 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I would get this story checked out before I blew a gasket over it. It isn't the first time WND has got something wildly wrong.......
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Reminds me of that South Park where Mr Garrison showed the kids how to put a rubber on with his mouth.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#18]
WTF? When I was in sex ed. Not tooooo many years ago, they focused on abstinence. I attended a public school. Telling a child to put a condom in their mouth is wrong in many ways. It encourages sexual activity, and imho is a form of abuse. This guy got away with it because he did this in a school. Imagine a parent telling their kid's friend to do the same, or a little league coach. In any other situation this guy would've been punished.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#19]
If that happened to my kid, I'd put the muzzle of my G30 in the teacher's mouth and say"aw, go on, have a little fun, sweetie!"...
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
WHats the problem, either you as the parent wait until he comes out of the school building and work him over with a bat, or hire someone to do it.

+1 although bat is rather much, I would opt for a baton
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother point in the "PRO-HOME SCHOOLING" Column.
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
WTF? When I was in sex ed. Not tooooo many years ago, they focused on abstinence. I attended a public school. Telling a child to put a condom in their mouth is wrong in many ways. It encourages sexual activity, and imho is a form of abuse. This guy got away with it because he did this in a school. Imagine a parent telling their kid's friend to do the same, or a little league coach. In any other situation this guy would've been punished.

Why do you assume, that because you saw it in the media, especally World Net Daily, it is true?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother point in the "PRO-HOME SCHOOLING" Column.

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 3:09:15 AM EDT
[#24]
This is why we should allow the judicial beating of adults. Because it sounds to me like this teacher needs a whoopin.

How dare they try to shove such things on kids. And we wonder why 1 in 3 under 25 has an STD. Crimony.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 3:12:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You may jest, but in todays world that is the only way to get anything done, circumvent the laws/rules. Otherwise your just spinning your wheels most the time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 3:16:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Unbelievable!
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 4:33:09 AM EDT
[#27]
The story comes from the Santa Fe New Mexican.

Parent, agency disagree on sex ed  
(4 comments; last comment posted Yesterday 07:56 am)  print | email this story  

REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION
www.santafenewmexican.com/news/2152.html

TOM SHARPE | The New Mexican
July 22, 2004

Despite complaints from a Santa Fe mother, the state Health Department is standing by a sex-education instructor who encouraged ninth-graders to taste flavored condoms.

Lisa Gallegos said that when her 15-year-old daughter balked at putting a condom in her mouth, instructor Tony Escudero told her, "Come on, sweetie, have a little fun."

Gallegos said her daughter also told her that, when a male student suggested sex between two men is repulsive, Escudero told him, "Never say never because you never know. Someday you might like it that way."

"I agree with sex ed

100 percent," said Gallegos, whose daughter attends Santa Fe High School. "I also teach it here at my home. But I think that was inappropriate and wrong

100 percent.

"We're not trying to encourage our teenagers to have sex. We're trying to teach them to have safe sex, but not how to put on a rubber on a man's penis with your mouth."

Escudero did not return messages seeking comment. But Dorothy Danfelser, deputy director for the public-health division of the Health Department, said she wrote Gallegos last week to say Escudero did nothing wrong.

"It had been investigated," Danfelser told The New Mexican. "There was no wrongdoing. I have no more comment. ... (Gallegos) may or may not agree with that, but that's her prerogative."

Beth Velasquez, spokeswoman for the department, said Escudero, who has done sex-education seminars for high-school classes in the Santa Fe area for years, told her this is the first time anyone has complained about his presentation.

"He didn't really tell them to just put (condoms) in their mouth," she said. "What he does, basically, in his classes, depending on the age appropriateness of the class, is to try to get them ... used to condoms and kind of destigmatize them.

"He tells them, if they're comfortable, they can open up the packages, they can touch them, they can stretch them out and those kind of things. And he has told them, if they're the flavored kind, they can go ahead and taste them if they want to. But it's generally to desensitize the whole stigma of 'Oh my God, it's a condom.' "

Velasquez said Escudero does not recall the "Never say never" remark, but that he does address sexuality and encourages students to be tolerant of those different than them.

Gallegos said Escudero made his remarks during May, about two weeks before the end of classes in local schools. When she first complained about the presentation, she said, an assistant principal assured her Escudero would no longer be allowed to speak at Santa Fe High.

But later, she said, "it all got turned around, and they said my daughter misconstrued what was said."

Quoted:
I would get this story checked out before I blew a gasket over it. It isn't the first time WND has got something wildly wrong.......

Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:22:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Child Molester waiting to happen. He probably gets off on watching the girls taste the condoms.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#30]
They should get together with some other like minded parents whose children will corroborate the girls story and then file a lawsuit against the school board. A very public lawsuit with the local press involved. Force the other parents to either come out and condemn this with them or through their silence let everyone know that they condone it.

Like a dog that shits on your carpet, you have to push the leftists' face in the shit they create. Make them accountable. Don't let them get away with perverting the minds of children.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Lord willing, my kids will be in a private school, or home-schooled, if I ever have kids.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Lord willing, my kids will be in a private school, or home-schooled, if I ever have kids.

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

yup, and you know darn well that this "teacher" will be protected by the AFT, NEA & ACLU from any disciplinary action.

NM taxpayers should be furious that their taxdollars are supporting this joker
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Well I for one refuse to wear a condom while getting a blow job  
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yup, and you know darn well that this "teacher" will be protected by the AFT, NEA & ACLU from any disciplinary action.

NM taxpayers should be furious that their taxdollars are supporting this joker

Yes, but the AFT, NEA & ACLU doesn't hire bodyguards for them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 11:17:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, Gallegos quotes her daughter as saying when a male student expressed his disgust with homosexual activity, Escudero said, "Never say never, because you never know. Someday you might like it that way."

Not no, but HELL no!  I would have had to leave the room!

My father would have dragged this guy out and shot him in the face if he said that to me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#38]
I need to save this story in case I ever start doubting my decision to homeschool my boys.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:58:10 AM EDT
[#39]
I know this thread is a little old but I was just watching Heartland on FNC and the childs mother and some Sex-Ed 'Speshulist' was on there. The Speshulist was touting how teaching condomn usage is a good thing and she thinks it should be done more! I'm sure there is/will be a transcript on FNC but I can't find it as of yet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:56:27 AM EDT
[#40]
A lot of us talk about the SHTF - if this isnt it, what is?
When the public schools are endorsing this type of "instruction" to children, something has gone wrong. The whole thing makes me sick. I'm a pretty open minded guy, and I can tolerate a lot, but not only does this go way too far, its beyond my comprehension.

This teacher is a sick pervert - and this whole thing will end very badly.
When the state endorses this, it is time for the "well regulated militia" to stop endorsing the state.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#41]

Tony Escudero = Fag Pediphile

If it were a gun owner, they would be in jail by now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#42]
When I was a kid that teacher would have been taken out back and HORSE WHIPPED.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Crap like this is why I was home schooled.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#44]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Mexico Health Department is standing behind a sex-education teacher in Santa Fe who encouraged ninth-graders to taste flavored condoms.

"He didn't really tell them to just put (condoms) in their mouth," Danfelser said. "What he does, basically, in his classes, depending on the age appropriateness of the class, is to try to get them ... used to condoms and kind of destigmatize them.

"He tells them, if they're comfortable, they can open up the packages, they can touch them, they can stretch them out and those kind of things. And he has told them, if they're the flavored kind, they can go ahead and taste them if they want to. But it's generally to desensitize the whole stigma of 'Oh my God, it's a condom.'"

It would be my perrogative to knock on his door at 2am and offer to shove my 12 gauge down his @#$#*!* throat to... destigmatize it for him - "Come on sweetie have a little fun" or possibly shove it up his @$$  -  "Never say never, because you never know. Someday you might like it that way."
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#45]
So...were they making the guys taste them?    

I disagree with this guys methods.  It should be relaxed to remove tension..but thats a little too far.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top