Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 11:55:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes! More Kentucky mudslinging, as if "Aqua Buddha" wasn't enough. Anybody remember Ernie Fletcher Bunning saying that Don Mongiardo looks like one of Saddam Hussein's sons?

Edit: For the sake of clarification, I'm not on Conway's side on this one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes! More Kentucky mudslinging, as if "Aqua Buddha" wasn't enough. Anybody remember Ernie Fletcher saying that Don Mongiardo looks like one of Saddam Hussein's sons?

If you'd read the article, you'd know Jack covered up a drug investigation into his brother.  That's illegal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#3]
This is one of the nastiest senate races anyone here ever recalls seeing.  People like to talk about Rand Paul being forced in by the Tea Party but Jack Conway is a far left liberal forced in by MoveOn.org.  Paul's poll numbers have gone (Paul was +3 in the RCP average and is now +7) up since Conway came out with that Aquabudda crap.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes! More Kentucky mudslinging, as if "Aqua Buddha" wasn't enough. Anybody remember Ernie Fletcher saying that Don Mongiardo looks like one of Saddam Hussein's sons?

If you'd read the article, you'd know Jack covered up a drug investigation into his brother.  That's illegal.

You're right, I didn't read the article, and I apologize for making a comment without first reading about the event. But you gotta love Kentucky mudslinging. It makes political ads at least somewhat entertaining.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Another thing, I think your statement of "what a waterhead" is a pretty clear personal attack. Maybe you should head on over to this thread.

I'm offended by a snarky person on the internet!

This is new.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[I'm offended by a snarky person on the internet!

This is new.

I didn't mean to sound snarky. I didn't mean to offend anybody. I apologize.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, but... surprise, surprise, this is being barried under the Rand Paul supporter "stomping" the MoveOn.org troll incident.
Quoted:

That was Jim Bunning. He also insinuated Mongiardo was gay by calling him "limp-wristed".
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, but... surprise, surprise, this is being barried under the Rand Paul supporter "stomping" the MoveOn.org troll incident.
Quoted:

That was Jim Bunning. He also insinuated Mongiardo was gay by calling him "limp-wristed".

Oh, my mistake. Thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#9]
bump.. Jack Conway was supposedly tipping off his brother when he found out about raids.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
bump.. Jack Conway was supposedly tipping off his brother when he found out about raids.

The detectives denied tipping off Jack, and then apologized for lying about tipping him off.  what's a good word for this?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is new.

I was referring to the poster you were quoting as attacking you personally. What he posted was rather tame even by HS locker room standards... just saying take it easy/grow a thicker skin.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is new.

I was referring to the poster you were quoting as attacking you personally. What he posted was rather tame even by HS locker room standards... just saying take it easy/grow a thicker skin.

Let's stay on topic:  Jack Conway is a snake ass mother fucker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top