Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2004 12:20:34 PM EST
I put up my Preban 16" AR on the EE

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=227538

For $790, about the price I can replace it for. Is that too steep?

Just trying to help out some NYers.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I haven't gotten any inquiries in 24 hours....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:22:30 PM EST
Seems like a very reasonable price to me. If prebans are still allowed in NY, it would seem like a great price.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:29:04 PM EST
just that you're trying to make it a fair price is good enough for me (and it IS a fair price)...................a damn sight more than SOME fuckers are trying to do in the EE...................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you can and would, please donate for a hero rifle for injured SSG. Jongema, baghdad car bomb

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=278514
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:33:28 PM EST
Tex,

If someone buys this rifle soon, I'll be sending 50 of it to you for your rifle.

I couldn't imagine if my father was over in Iraq right now, he's stationed in Korea and I still worry about him....

I love this site and I never really worry too much about taking huge losses on the EE because I know an ARFCOMer is getting a good deal, and it will eventually come back to me.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:39:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Seems like a very reasonable price to me. If prebans are still allowed in NY, it would seem like a great price.

Prebans are still allowed in NY, just not NJ.... in NJ they had to be grandfathered when they enforced their own AWB.

Top Top