Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 1:20:34 PM EDT
I put up my Preban 16" AR on the EE

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=227538

For $790, about the price I can replace it for. Is that too steep?

Just trying to help out some NYers.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I haven't gotten any inquiries in 24 hours....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a very reasonable price to me.  If prebans are still allowed in NY, it would seem like a great price.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#2]
just that you're trying to make it a fair price is good enough for me (and it IS a fair price)...................a damn sight more than SOME fuckers are trying to do in the EE...................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you can and would, please donate for a hero rifle for injured SSG. Jongema, baghdad car bomb

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=278514
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Tex,

If someone buys this rifle soon, I'll be sending 50 of it to you for your rifle.

I couldn't imagine if my father was over in Iraq right now, he's stationed in Korea and I still worry about him....

I love this site and I never really worry too much about taking huge losses on the EE because I know an ARFCOMer is getting a good deal, and it will eventually come back to me.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Seems like a very reasonable price to me.  If prebans are still allowed in NY, it would seem like a great price.

Prebans are still allowed in NY, just not NJ.... in NJ they had to be grandfathered when they enforced their own AWB.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top