Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:28:44 AM EDT
I somehow have a knack for picking up or being picked up on by crazy broads. I know I have a Charles Manson Avatar, but I generally don't act in a way that I think would attract crazy shit or crazy bitches. The last two women I've dated, have turned out to be just flat out "I need meds, but I won't take them because I don't think I need them" crazy and my dumbass somehow can't just rail a chick and then drop her off, so I end up spending a few years w/ them...the last one was only 8 months.

The craziness I speak of is: shit like, making up stories of why I go somewhere frequently or maybe just a few times in a month, to see some unknown mistress of mine or I want to go to a party in another town 20 miles away to see an ex. Even when I try to tell them something intimate, they are like "I'm sure you just thought that about someone else and feel bad so now you're saying it about me". The last two both claimed to have been raped at various points in their lives and manage to blame the chaos train that follows them everywhere on those events.

Insert your crazy broad stories here to make me feel better about the crazies I have under my belt (and will probably continue to add).
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Look dude.... They're all crazy. Look for one that can cook. She might drive you nuts but at least you won't go hungry. My wife got me a hockey bag, skates, shin guards, shoulder and elbow pads, hockey pants,a helmet, gloves, two sticks, and the little skate booties for the blades. SHE GETS PISSED OFF EVERY TIME I GO PLAY HOCKEY. My wife got me a ladder stand, and a new marlin 45.70 rifle. Yep, you guessed it. SHE GETS PISSED OFF EVERY TIME I GO HUNTING. Now, I love my wife to death. However.... I would slit my wrists and then dive into a pirrana tank before I ever got married again...Hog
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread about crazy broads awhile back, I'll find it.

Found it!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Look dude.... They're all crazy. Look for one that can cook. She might drive you nuts but at least you won't go hungry. My wife got me a hockey bag, skates, shin guards, shoulder and elbow pads, hockey pants,a helmet, gloves, two sticks, and the little skate booties for the blades. SHE GETS PISSED OFF EVERY TIME I GO PLAY HOCKEY. My wife got me a ladder stand, and a new marlin 45.70 rifle. Yep, you guessed it. SHE GETS PISSED OFF EVERY TIME I GO HUNTING. Now, I love my wife to death. However.... I would slit my wrists and then dive into a pirrana tank before I ever got married again...Hog

The last one could cook like no other, but so can I. Damn man, I want to play hockey; that looks like so much fun. Unfortunately the area I live in, hockey is not too big of a thing around here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Only ONE????
ARFcom's men are getting pussified by the minute!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only ONE????

Nah, our Jack-Booted Moderators AKA JBM (TM) usually end those threads and they disappear to nevernever land.

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only ONE????

Who let you out of the kitchen?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Only ONE????

I've only been on this site for half a year, So I dont know about any of the other threads.

EDIT:

Quoted:
Only ONE????

Who let you out of the kitchen?

THATS RIGHT!!! I forgot! What are you doing out of the womens forum!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I was married! best part of that statement is WAS.

I can cook and I can jerk off. I get some once in a while. When I have money to buy a gun, no one to complain, go hunting... just got to find someone to watch the kiddos. The only thing my wife ever did for me is have great kids (that are mine) and cheat on me.

Happily divorced for 6 or 7 years time flies when you are having fun.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Found it!!!

Damn, I thought crazy broad threads were like AR's...you can't have too many!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, last night got home late, wife had taken the kids to Scouts and left dinner in the fridge, some chicken strips she made and some mashed potatoes.  Looked just like the right amount of chicken for my supper and figured that is what she had left me.  Apparently, I was mistaken, she had planned to have more when she got home.  I was baffled because  that would barely have left me a snack.  Then she got annoyed about the mashed potatoes sitting out and not eaten, guess she wanted more, but I explained that I chocked and blew stuff all over them, but to help herself.  Got mad at that, I thought I was being courteous, but next time I will not be.

And top it off, I started washing dishes before they got home, and then starts whining about noise while trying to grade homework and how us people were bothering her.

What's fun is when the house is messy and she has been at home all day, alone, and then the kids while I have been gone working and traveling for 12 hours, but somehow I created the mess, us people that is.  My contribution, I have not gone through the mail from the day before.

I think they all come from the factory as certifiable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:15:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Great, fart, piss, and shit jokes are verboten, but we can post all the crazy broad stories that we want.  Isnt that mysogony or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top