Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:18:10 PM EDT
Some time ago I remember reading and it may of even been here on this site that there are entire towns in apalachia and elsewhere that are full of deformities from inbreeding. Reading today about why Islam is full of psychopaths and low IQs made me recall stories of this. Have any of Arfcom members seen this and know what I speak of? Would love to hear stories.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience.  But...........

X Files "Home"

The only episode that creeped me out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, no.

Txl
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadam Hussain married his first cousin.  You can see that his boys were fucked up just by looking at their faces.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No experience. But...........

X Files "Home"

http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/The%20X%20Files%20Home.jpg?itok=oWjuLqts

View Quote

Just watched that on Netflix earlier today
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#5]
That was a good episode.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

X Files "Home"
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/The%20X%20Files%20Home.jpg?itok=oWjuLqts

View Quote

That song still creeps me out

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember when I was in WV seeing people with eyes that were way farther apart then they should have been.  Does that count?

In all seriousness I think you can see this just by taking a sample population from a small town versus that of a big city.  A deeper gene pool will generally produce more attractive people.  I don't know about a whole town full of inbreds, but I've seen many areas where you can tell they're working with a shallow gene pool.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

X Files "Home"

View Quote

Dude.

Same here. Creeped the shit out of me when they pulled that creature out from under the bed
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I remember when I was in WV seeing people with eyes that were way farther apart then they should have been.  Does that count?
In all seriousness I think you can see this just by taking a sample population from a small town versus that of a big city.  A deeper gene pool will generally produce more attractive people.  I don't know about a whole town full of inbreds, but I've seen many areas where you can tell they're working with a shallow gene pool.  
View Quote
You mean like this guy?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#10]
East Texas. Everyone has fucked everything.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:39:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Hilldale, UT / Colorado City, AZ
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some time ago I remember reading and it may of even been here on this site that there are entire towns in apalachia and elsewhere that are full of deformities from inbreeding. Reading today about why Islam is full of psychopaths and low IQs made me recall stories of this. Have any of Arfcom members seen this and know what I speak of? Would love to hear stories.
View Quote

Flint, MI
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most are inbred out there. Surprisingly there isn't too many side effects. I used to deal with tons of them for my job.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Houma, Louisiana.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Pretty sure Obama married his brother. Proof is in the pudding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Dude.

Same here. Creeped the shit out of me when they pulled that creature out from under the bed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X Files "Home"

Dude.

that creature was their mother, whom they were all banging...

yeah that episode was 87 kinds of fucked up...

eta: after the movie Wrong Turn came out, i always figured that i would end up stranded in the wilderness with inbreds trying to eat me...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#19]
One of my old bosses looked very odd, and was borderline socially retarded, and one customer asked if he was there but didn't know his name,so she referred to him as "That inbred looking fella"
I almost died trying to hold in the laughter.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

X Files "Home"

View Quote
That was never to be mentioned again.  Ever.

And you mentioned it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:49:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Rural Iraq is full of this shit.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, (branchless family treed southerner speaking here) it is very true.  Most of us are inbred potential psychopaths.

Stay where you are.  It is safe there. If you do pass through, never get off the fucking boat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#23]

I think those brothers were from South Africa.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Near a small town in SWMO circa 2008.   I was driving to go look at some land for possible purchase.   Many Amish in this area. As I was driving down a country highway, I notice a horse-drawn buggy approaching in the opposite direction.  I pay it little mind as its common for the area.  

Only when we meet (paths cross) do I glance at them at a speed of roughly 55mph.

I see the woman and she looks plain. Normal.

I then see the dude driving the buggy and about wreck the truck!  Holy hell I just saw the absolute DEFINITION of inbred. The dude had the longest, boniest (bones protruding), horse face!  This guy had eyes BULGING out of his face like you wouldn't believe.  I can still picture it 8 years later like it was yesterday.  Dude had a definite horse face.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Surefire way to identify an inbred retard, wait till they say "Roll Tide."

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I've heard from a professor that parts of northern MN were populated by inbreeding way back in the day. Back before travel was streamlined. I'm sure smaller towns  up there have a deep history of inbreeding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Most are inbred out there. Surprisingly there isn't too many side effects. I used to deal with tons of them for my job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup I new it, Ute fans.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was going to post this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X Files "Home"

Dude.

Did that episode end with people in a convertible driving away from a house slowly at night?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Almost half of married Arab couples are related. This has led to otherwise rare diseases being unusually common,for example spinal muscular atrophy and hemoglobin deficiency amongst Saudis who have thought marrying first cousins for generation upon generation is a solid plan.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Eureka, CA

Did a dog & pony show 81-82 time frame..
Inbreds on the dock.
His exact words.  

"We saw you when you comed in.
We threw some rocks, but we got skerred and runned away."

I thought he was fucking with me, for a heartbeat.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#33]
There is a grocery store in a nearby town that every time I go in there my thoughts are about this exact topic.  At first you think that maybe the store has just employed a few special people and then you start to realize that there are a few dozen of them walking around, some are shopping, some are working there and some are mindlessly walking around talking to "someone".  Then you realize they all sort of look alike, short, stumpy/over weight, no neck, poorly dressed, but smiling like its the best day of their life.

I have mentioned this to my wife on numerous occasions but she rarely goes into that particular store.

Dear God, I don't think I resemble any of them, but what if I do to others when I'm there?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#34]
When lived on Guam I worked with lots of people from the Federated States of Micronesia, people from Chuuk and the surrounding islands.  Those people were seriously inbred.  Males all looked like one of two types, the skinny tall dude and the short squats dude.  Out of the couple of hundred Chuukese people I knew they were all so similar looking to was hard to tell them apart.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. Baseless accusations of low intelligence via sports franchise preferences is a great way to spot an inbred retard.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Did that episode end with people in a convertible driving away from a house slowly at night?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No experience. But...........

X Files "Home"

Dude.

Ended with the son crawling out of the convertable's trunk after a conversation with mom and then driving away.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
When lived on Guam I worked with lots of people from the Federated States of Micronesia, people from Chuuk and the surrounding islands.  Those people were seriously inbred.  Males all looked like one of two types, the skinny tall dude and the short squats dude.  Out of the couple of hundred Chuukese people I knew they were all so similar looking to was hard to tell them apart.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I done saw it with my own eyes near a very large lake by Ramadi.  Pretty much a whole family that walked on their hands and feet, bear crawl style.

Pretty sure I have pictures somewhere that I took through my ISU in high mag.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:28:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There is a grocery store in a nearby town that every time I go in there my thoughts are about this exact topic.  At first you think that maybe the store has just employed a few special people and then you start to realize that there are a few dozen of them walking around, some are shopping, some are working there and some are mindlessly walking around talking to "someone".  Then you realize they all sort of look alike, short, stumpy/over weight, no neck, poorly dressed, but smiling like its the best day of their life.

I have mentioned this to my wife on numerous occasions but she rarely goes into that particular store.

Dear God, I don't think I resemble any of them, but what if I do to others when I'm there?
View Quote

You've just described every Walmart in the county.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have the world's highest concentration of a certain enzyme deficiency that causes retardation.   Brought on by (you guessed it) reinforcement of a certain recessive gene through high rates of inbreeding.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-mormons-genes-idUSN0727298120070614
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They have the world's highest concentration of a certain enzyme deficiency that causes retardation.   Brought on by (you guessed it) reinforcement of a certain recessive gene through high rates of inbreeding.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what happens when you run all the young men out so you can keep your harem.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I done saw it with my own eyes near a very large lake by Ramadi.  Pretty much a whole family that walked on their hands and feet, bear crawl style.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they just got accustomed to "wallking" like that because they are probing for land mines everywhere they go.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#44]
It's not so obvious anymore but even into the late eighties when you drove through some of the places in upstate SC like Westminster, Salem, Long Creek and Newry there were folks with their eyes too close together or too far apart to be coincidence.  Newry used to look like the setting for a Stephen King story.  Of course that area is up in the NW corner of SC, cross the Chattooga and you end up in Clayton Georgia where Deliverance was filmed.  Yep, it was pretty crazy into the eighties as well then Lake Burton became kind of a weekend retreat for Atlantians and things changed a lot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:13:53 AM EDT
[#45]
My Dad's side of the family is from the mountains in western NC. They've always said that there are "communities" of inbred people deep in the mountains. Any hunting or hiking they do they give those places a wide berth.

I've never seen any the times I've visited there but they say some come to town occasionally and some are incredibly fucked up.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:23:44 AM EDT
[#46]
When I lived in Pittsburgh, I heard all sorts of urban legends about West Virginia.  I met a very smart gall who was a chemical engineer for Monsento, and would go to the coal mines in WV for work every month.  She told me about the "shovel head people."  According to her, these people all had flat faces, or what you would imagine someone would look like if you hit them in the face with a flat shovel.  It was from years of isolation and inbreeding.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#47]
I've never knowingly seen it in person but I have seen Making a Murderer and The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia on Netflix.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#48]

I worked on a project in Greenville, SC with some guys from the mountains of NC (Canton), I'm not saying they were inbred but they were plenty crazy, not the kind you would want to F around with. Claimed to be the local chapter of the Hell's Angels.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:32:17 AM EDT
[#49]
So that's how Cruz won all those states in bumbfuck nowhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sadam Hussain married his first cousin.  You can see that his boys were fucked up just by looking at their faces.
View Quote

Charles Darwin married his first cousin.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top