BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:36:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Charles Darwin married his first cousin.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadam Hussain married his first cousin.  You can see that his boys were fucked up just by looking at their faces.

Hell, take a gander at the European royal families.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I've noticed it, everytime I have to make a late night stop at Walmart...I feel like I'm living the movie Men in Black.....so many weird people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:39:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Rural Iraq is full of this shit.

View Quote

Sure is.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadam Hussain married his first cousin.  You can see that his boys were fucked up just by looking at their faces.

The Hapsburgs and the Hapsburgs and the Hapsburgs and the Hapburgs and the Hapsburgs...

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've noticed it, everytime I have to make a late night stop at Walmart...I feel like I'm living the movie Men in Black.....so many weird people.
View Quote

Lol This. Any Walmart, late at night. So weird.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're right. Baseless accusations of low intelligence via sports franchise preferences is a great way to spot an inbred retard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some time ago I remember reading and it may of even been here on this site that there are entire towns in apalachia and elsewhere that are full of deformities from inbreeding. Reading today about why Islam is full of psychopaths and low IQs made me recall stories of this. Have any of Arfcom members seen this and know what I speak of? Would love to hear stories.

Surefire way to identify an inbred retard, wait till they say "Roll Tide."

You're right. Baseless accusations of low intelligence via sports franchise preferences is a great way to spot an inbred retard.

Seems someone's ass is still chapped over that 2012 Cowboys Classic score.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:53:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Growing up in rural KY we had a family friend that went to our church. The poor lady was in her late 30's at the time and blind. It turns out that she was blind due to a genetic disorder brought on by incest, with her father also being her biological grandfather. She was sweet as she could be and had no physical issues aside from her ocular defect.

Other than that the closest association to inbreeding was my maternal grandfather's brother marrying my maternal grandmother's sister
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some time ago I remember reading and it may of even been here on this site that there are entire towns in apalachia and elsewhere that are full of deformities from inbreeding. Reading today about why Islam is full of psychopaths and low IQs made me recall stories of this. Have any of Arfcom members seen this and know what I speak of? Would love to hear stories.

Must be from Flint.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Horace Kephart explains the isolation in Appalachia that led some interbreeding. Very interesting book.

our southern highlanders free epub - Google Search
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't know about whole towns but I have seen some families where this was apparent.  Or perhaps it was just bad genes.

As a wedding photographer, just before the ceremony, I'd stand at the front of the church with the parents and have a clear view of all the bride's relatives seated on one side and the groom's relatives on the other side.

On a few occasions, there would be more than a few guests on one side with gross physical deformities and/or mental handicaps.  

I remember one lavish wedding, where the bride's mom saw the groom's inbred relatives, including an adult woman with a head the size of a grapefruit.   Ceremony is about to start.    Dead silence in the church.   Until mom enters the anteroom next to the sanctuary and loudly tells the bride she can not marry the groom.   A shouting match erupts,and words like “freaks”  “circus” and “grandchildren” are heard all the way in the back of the church, which has fantastic acoustics.

I've seen much bigger wedding disasters so I stand there showing no emotion, but the crowd has people crying, people laughing, people pointing,  and people really mad.   Mom literally drags the crying bride, wearing a HUGE dress, down the aisle and out the church.    The shouting match gets much bigger as guests and family members join in.   The men came within inches of a fistfight, but eventually everyone cooled down and went home.    No wedding, and no reception.   Around $50,000 wasted.   After that, I made it a point to tell my brides, months before their wedding, to do some serious family research.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Odd, WV. I heard banjo music  and beat feet
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#12]
There are places in Arkansas I won't go without a firearm for this reason. You never really realize how neat and fragile your little world is until you head off the beaten path and stumble upon the communities tucked deep in the vast forests. Around here once you get off the main highway, you can drive right off the fucking map into nothingness. It's kind of awesome, and scary.

I mostly joke about the south being fucked up to scare off the libs, but there are some areas that are legit dangerous if the locals realize you're "not" a local. I've had guys roll up on me and my buddies armed and were acting like they were going to shoot us and throw us in a shallow grave until they realized we were with a guy they knew. Then they offered us beer and it was a party. By the way this was on public land, so we weren't trespassing. And these dudes had to be extras for the film Deliverance.

I encourage people to go explore the less visited areas of their state. It's weirdly fascinating to interact with people and communities isolated from modern civilization and it's also rewarding being able to escape from the white noise that is civilization. Just make sure you're armed, lol.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That song still creeps me out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PWrcuv_qpU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No experience.  But...........

X Files "Home"
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/The%20X%20Files%20Home.jpg?itok=oWjuLqts

The only episode that creeped me out.

That song still creeps me out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PWrcuv_qpU
I see I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There are places in Arkansas I won't go without a firearm for this reason. You never really realize how neat and fragile your little world is until you head off the beaten path and stumble upon the communities tucked deep in the vast forests. Around here once you get off the main highway, you can drive right off the fucking map into nothingness. It's kind of awesome, and scary.

I mostly joke about the south being fucked up to scare off the libs, but there are some areas that are legit dangerous if the locals realize you're "not" a local. I've had guys roll up on me and my buddies armed and were acting like they were going to shoot us and throw us in a shallow grave until they realized we were with a guy they knew. Then they offered us beer and it was a party. By the way this was on public land, so we weren't trespassing. And these dudes had to be extras for the film Deliverance.

I encourage people to go explore the less visited areas of their state. It's weirdly fascinating to interact with people and communities isolated from modern civilization and it's also rewarding being able to escape from the white noise that is civilization. Just make sure you're armed, lol.
View Quote

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I went to Europe and found some little isolated village who still live like it's 1316.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yes, (branchless family treed southerner speaking here) it is very true.  Most of us are inbred potential psychopaths.

Stay where you are.  It is safe there. If you do pass through, never get off the fucking boat.
View Quote

amen, uncle brother
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#16]
When I lived on the NC coast I heard of imbred people HERE

Also this
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

East Texas. Everyone has fucked everything.
View Quote

Im from east texas....but my parents are 8th cousins.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#18]
The Chaldeans (Iraqi Christians) in the Oak Park/Southfield areas of metro Detroit would openly date their first cousins. Hell, they were all cousins. Every time one of them would introduce you to another, it was his cousin.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:30:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I believe in some areas of the Middle East, polydactylism occurs due to inbreeding.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:33:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I went to Europe and found some little isolated village who still live like it's 1316.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are the moslem refugees...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:36:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Hapsburgs and the Hapsburgs and the Hapsburgs and the Hapburgs and the Hapsburgs...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The CHIN!!!
Anyway, this thread probably is analogous to any thread about native american ancestry. Everyone comes out of the woodwork.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:42:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Houma, Louisiana.
View Quote

Pow, nailed that one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:54:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Flatheads give me the chills.

One of the managers at work is a flathead. He's a great guy, but still.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:56:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Thre were sssupposed to be a lot of people with blue skin in Kentucky. They only recently had it bred out of them.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/blue-skinned-people-kentucky-reveal-todays-genetic-lesson/story?id=15759819
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:09:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hilldale, UT / Colorado City, AZ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hilldale, UT / Colorado City, AZ

Holy shit!

Fumarase deficiency is extremely rare, with only 13 diagnosed and identified cases worldwide until roughly 1990. Since then an additional 20 cases have been documented in the twin towns of Colorado City, Arizona (formerly known as Short Creek or the Short Creek Community), and Hildale, Utah, settled in the 1930s by the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, a church whose members left The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) beginning in 1890, when the LDS Church banned plural marriage. The condition has since been dubbed "Polygamist's Down's."

(wiki)
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#27]
http://www.themedschoolproject.com/2012/04/does-inbreeding-give-you-six-fingers.html

There is a little town in the hills of West Virginia that had an abundance of six fingered people.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:41:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or having a Trump 2016 sigh in their yard.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:48:21 AM EDT
[#30]
I went to college in Vermont in the 1970s.
There were some towns where inbreeding had been the way to go up untill the late 1950s.
Long hard winters and isolation due to poor roads and heavy snowfall lead to family entertainment of a sexual nature.
Some towns had shit loads of fucked up people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:57:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You've just described every Walmart in the county.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a grocery store in a nearby town that every time I go in there my thoughts are about this exact topic.  At first you think that maybe the store has just employed a few special people and then you start to realize that there are a few dozen of them walking around, some are shopping, some are working there and some are mindlessly walking around talking to "someone".  Then you realize they all sort of look alike, short, stumpy/over weight, no neck, poorly dressed, but smiling like its the best day of their life.

I have mentioned this to my wife on numerous occasions but she rarely goes into that particular store.

Dear God, I don't think I resemble any of them, but what if I do to others when I'm there?

You've just described every Walmart in the county.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Growing up out in the country of western NC, not far west but ~1hr east of Asheville, I can tell you it happens. Been up in the mountains and its more common, people who live off the grid and only venture into town when absolutely necessary.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Growing up out in the country of western NC, not far west but ~1hr east of Asheville, I can tell you it happens. Been up in the mountains and its more common, people who live off the grid and only venture into town when absolutely necessary.
View Quote

I don't know that's inbreeding as much as poverty...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:32:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did Albert Einstein
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#35]
If you ever visit Haverhill, Massachusetts, look at the White Pages.

You will find that about half of the city has one of two or three French surnames.

You will also see a shit ton of people with deformities.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get your point about poverty, and that is part of it in some or most cases. Still...there are some of those people with a little more "off" about them than just being broke.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:01:30 AM EDT
[#37]
yup, not really a town to most people though

SECO KY

It was kind of sad
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:05:30 AM EDT
[#38]
There's a fairly high incidence of it in most housing projects and similar neighborhoods, though it is usually unintentional.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:07:32 AM EDT
[#39]
In the old days we called that area Ohio.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:09:35 AM EDT
[#40]
I thought this was a Trump thread?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In the old days we called that area Ohio.

View Quote

Yeah...But in your defense, you guys drink water with lead in it... So you people really can't help it....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:19:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Sure as shit I've seen it. Rural America is fucked up in a lot of ways.

I'll stick with my massive amounts of people who happen to be immigrants. Lower chances of me meeting a cousin.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm pretty sure it happens in the getto a lot. Everyone is everyone's cousin.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:28:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

X Files "Home"
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/The%20X%20Files%20Home.jpg?itok=oWjuLqts

View Quote

God, that was the most sickening episode of a TV  show I've ever watched.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Dude.

Same here. Creeped the shit out of me when they pulled that creature out from under the bed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X Files "Home"

Dude.

Same here. Creeped the shit out of me when they pulled that creature out from under the bed

That was mom-baby mamma
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:31:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Rural Iraq is full of this shit.

View Quote

Most of the Middle East and Northern Africa are they way, have been for 1000's of years, they live in tribes, everyone in those tribes are related and marriages are fixed within those tribes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:40:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Near a small town in SWMO circa 2008.   I was driving to go look at some land for possible purchase.   Many Amish in this area. As I was driving down a country highway, I notice a horse-drawn buggy approaching in the opposite direction.  I pay it little mind as its common for the area.  

Only when we meet (paths cross) do I glance at them at a speed of roughly 55mph.

I see the woman and she looks plain. Normal.

I then see the dude driving the buggy and about wreck the truck!  Holy hell I just saw the absolute DEFINITION of inbred. The dude had the longest, boniest (bones protruding), horse face!  This guy had eyes BULGING out of his face like you wouldn't believe.  I can still picture it 8 years later like it was yesterday.  Dude had a definite horse face.
View Quote

There have actually been studies done on inbreeding in the Amish community. There is a definite problem.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top