Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/2/2015 11:29:56 AM EDT
....well, how do I do it?

Thought that this could make in interesting thread.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Send dick pics to all the site staff.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
tell people that you carry in condition Tactical Butterscotch; that should put the fear of God into them, making them respect you more.

Edit: What I imagine alot of Arfcomers do.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#3]
You got wife pics?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
What's wrong with your arfcom image?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You got wife pics?
View Quote

Divorced.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get more EE feedback.

Get cooler avatar.

View Quote

My avatar is a contest winner...
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe become a mod?

Or maybe a Pre-Teener crew for life thread?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Massive amounts of sarcasm with no emoticons so people dont know if you are serious.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#10]
be more liberal minded if possible. punctuation, spellin and capitalization is also very importan to some.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I think FPNI again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Make a cliff hanger post and log out forever.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#13]
So I guess the real question is, what makes the perfect member?  Post count? Donations? Membership status?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Read more post less.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Divorced.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You got wife pics?

Divorced.

And?

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#16]
I've always liked you and that's all that matters.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Send everyone a fruit plate.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Put walnuts in your chili.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't know who you are, but I like your avatar.   So I guess that's good for some arf-cred?

Other than that, unless you're selling something, why give a fuck what people here think about you?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Massive amounts of sarcasm with no emoticons so people dont know if you are serious.
View Quote

That scheme would never work.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#23]
NRA eagle would help. I'm trying to save up for one as it is.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#24]
It's easier to piss people off than to make them love you  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Feedback.

Get to buying/selling.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's easier to piss people off than to make them love you  
View Quote

That's a fact.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Feedback.

Get to buying/selling.
View Quote

Feed back
Kick ass avatar
Cool stories
Posting in tech forums
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#28]
You're just a duff.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:27:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Have a pool party
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So I guess the real question is, what makes the perfect member?  Post count? Donations? Membership status?
View Quote

Yea you gotta make donations and start threads to brag about it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You're just a duff.
View Quote

Duff?  I am not sure what that means.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought there was only one accepted method of upping your ARFCOM cred. You need to be more hostile to anyone 13'er and newer. Every time they post a thread, get on and call them a troll. Every comment you see them make accuse them of being a communtard trying to troll. Whenever they try to be friendly to you personally, tell them they understand nothing and question why they even bother posting ridiculous comments....

Soon you will be asked to join the secret brotherhood of the Silver Bullet. You must accept immediately when offered. You will be given an official pledge pin and decoder ring so that you can discern the true messages within brotherhood postings. Once you are totally engulfed with range haze, you will progress to further Operating Cordite Levels until you reach the level of being ARF.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#34]
"Would you hit it" threads with trannys seem to work for some people.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Just do what I do !
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I thought there was only one accepted method of upping your ARFCOM cred. You need to be more hostile to anyone 13'er and newer. Every time they post a thread, get on and call them a troll. Every comment you see them make accuse them of being a communtard trying to troll. Whenever they try to be friendly to you personally, tell them they understand nothing and question why they even bother posting ridiculous comments....

Soon you will be asked to join the secret brotherhood of the Silver Bullet. You must accept immediately when offered. You will be given an official pledge pin and decoder ring so that you can discern the true messages within brotherhood postings. Once you are totally engulfed with range haze, you will progress to further Operating Cordite Levels until you reach the level of being ARF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't even.....What?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Trying too hard is a bad thing.  Not saying you are.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In before familiar.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#39]
User search for Hammer-something, and learn from his posts.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trying too hard is a bad thing.  Not saying you are.
View Quote

I don't really post that much anymore, except for maybe a good morning/afternoon thread every now and again.  I really just don't have that much to say.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are obviously wise in the ways of science.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Free handjob for everybody that posts in one of your threads?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#43]
move south, party with other arfcommers on the weekends, rarely log in because you are too busy having a good time.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Free handjob for everybody that posts in one of your threads?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Post some hot girl nude pics. You'll always be remembered as the cool guy who posted titty pics.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

It ain't your join date that causes you grief, it's the fact that your posts and stances on issues just really fuckng suck.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
move south, party with other arfcommers on the weekends, rarely log in because you are too busy having a good time.  

View Quote

Thinking about it...other than my GF, there is nothing here tying me down.  Really, I have not been posting as much as I have in the past...really only at work, and now that does not happen very often.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Make sure you're using the default font size; just one <ctrl><-> will make the text too small to see easily.

Make sure you are using the recommended screen resolution, especially if you're using an LCD monitor (CRTs have a range of suitable resolutions while LCDs really only have once correct resolution).

Have you cleaned your screen recently?  Might want to try that.

If none of this helps then see an ophthalmologist.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#49]
You could create threads in the history forum.  That place is an instant font of popularity for its authors.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Make sure you're using the default font size; just one <ctrl><-> will make the text too small to see easily.

Make sure you are using the recommended screen resolution, especially if you're using an LCD monitor (CRTs have a range of suitable resolutions while LCDs really only have once correct resolution).

Have you cleaned your screen recently?  Might want to try that.

If none of this helps then see an ophthalmologist.

View Quote

Lol.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top