BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought there was only one accepted method of upping your ARFCOM cred. You need to be more hostile to anyone 13'er and newer. Every time they post a thread, get on and call them a troll. Every comment you see them make accuse them of being a communtard trying to troll. Whenever they try to be friendly to you personally, tell them they understand nothing and question why they even bother posting ridiculous comments....

Soon you will be asked to join the secret brotherhood of the Silver Bullet. You must accept immediately when offered. You will be given an official pledge pin and decoder ring so that you can discern the true messages within brotherhood postings. Once you are totally engulfed with range haze, you will progress to further Operating Cordite Levels until you reach the level of being ARF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
....well, how do I do it?

Thought that this could make in interesting thread.

I thought there was only one accepted method of upping your ARFCOM cred. You need to be more hostile to anyone 13'er and newer. Every time they post a thread, get on and call them a troll. Every comment you see them make accuse them of being a communtard trying to troll. Whenever they try to be friendly to you personally, tell them they understand nothing and question why they even bother posting ridiculous comments....

Soon you will be asked to join the secret brotherhood of the Silver Bullet. You must accept immediately when offered. You will be given an official pledge pin and decoder ring so that you can discern the true messages within brotherhood postings. Once you are totally engulfed with range haze, you will progress to further Operating Cordite Levels until you reach the level of being ARF.

Your still here
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
pics of 5" group at 500 yards get an m-16 lower

orput together  the ultimate an SBR lightweight buildwith can fully NVG ready to go with gen 3 bino setup and post pics of 1 moa group s shot with it.

Or you can scarw everyone in GD by posting pictures of you outside talking to a pretty girl.  that'll make you  GD BAD ASS tier1
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
pics of 5" group at 500 yards get an m-16 lower

orput together  the ultimate an SBR lightweight buildwith can fully NVG ready to go with gen 3 bino setup and post pics of 1 moa group s shot with it.

Or you can scarw everyone in GD by posting pictures of you outside talking to a pretty girl.  that'll make you  GD BAD ASS tier1
View Quote

I have a pretty GF....I am outside all the time, I get paid to shoot, and I generally enjoy life.  What else do I need?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey look it's everyone's favorite DU liberal

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Post all of your thread titles in bold.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy hell how did I miss this dipshit?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no comming back from that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The easiest way since you rep is so tarnished already is to just send over 10K of cash, gold, or ammo  to me.  I'm the guy in charge of this type of stuff.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Free beer for everyone always works.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I think it's all about keeping a low post count with an old join date.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think it's all about keeping a low post count with an old join date.
View Quote

Hmmm.....if that is the case I am screwed, there is nothing that I can do to change it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't really post that much anymore, except for maybe a good morning/afternoon thread every now and again.  I really just don't have that much to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trying too hard is a bad thing.  Not saying you are.

I don't really post that much anymore, except for maybe a good morning/afternoon thread every now and again.  I really just don't have that much to say.

Sounds like you are already there.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It ain't your join date that causes you grief, it's the fact that your posts and stances on issues just really fuckng suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It ain't your join date that causes you grief, it's the fact that your posts and stances on issues just really fuckng suck.

cardboardkiller cred score: +1
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So I guess the real question is, what makes the perfect member?  Post count? Donations? Membership status?
View Quote

7-8" in length and slightly curved to the left.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your still here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your still here

southerngunner cred score: +1
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't even.....What?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't even.....What?

Everybody wants to be all ARFCOM gansta'........

Until it's time to do ARFCOM gansta' shit....

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't do half-assed — CPUSA TYVM!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Offer free imitation crabmeat.
Model trains optional.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you care then it's probably too late.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I guess the real question is, what makes the perfect member?  Post count? Donations? Membership status?

One outta three ain't bad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My avatar is a contest winner...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get more EE feedback.

Get cooler avatar.

My avatar is a contest winner...

I think the avatar is badazz.

Post more
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Thinking about it...other than my GF, there is nothing here tying me down.  Really, I have not been posting as much as I have in the past...really only at work, and now that does not happen very often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
move south, party with other arfcommers on the weekends, rarely log in because you are too busy having a good time.  

Thinking about it...other than my GF, there is nothing here tying me down.  Really, I have not been posting as much as I have in the past...really only at work, and now that does not happen very often.

similar boat bro

I had sent you a link to a job opening not long ago...
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Talk less, read more? 74937 posts since 2009?  Jebus!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Free handjob for everybody that posts in one of your threads?
View Quote

In.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ironically, he seems familiar.  I can't recall the name though.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#29]
go take a Pegging from an "aplha " female....thatll get ya some R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember him from this thread

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's right!  I can already feel my Arf cred rising!  

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

sjavascript:insertText('');imilar boat bro

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
move south, party with other arfcommers on the weekends, rarely log in because you are too busy having a good time.  

sjavascript:insertText('');imilar boat bro

I know....applied, but I am not sure if the pay is even close to what I am making now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:56:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Awesome. Well, good luck either way
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Search the Internet for BFL copy cat types and snitch on them. Apparently that goes a long way around these parts.

Boom! You're IN!!

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Maybe become a mod?

Or maybe a Pre-Teener crew for life thread?
View Quote
How do you know he isn't already a secret mod?

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#36]
You'll be fine once everyone finally figures out you're a girl.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Three way with Huma and Hillary.

Post AAR.

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You'll be fine once everyone finally figures out you're a girl.
View Quote

Says an ass's ex-girfriend.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Shit, I've been here as long as anyone....and not only am I unaware of my ARFCOM image, I've never given it a minute of thought.

Hopefully at least a few here think good of me, but who the fuck knows?

Whatever the answer, my image here doesn't keep my lights on, so gotta get my ass ready for work.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no comming back from that

That thread is actually a good example. I was trying to make an admittedly poorly worded compliment to the people on the board here as being the only ones that know the gun laws and the general public is running around with many mistaken ideas. All I got was shit on and accused of trying to lecture people who I already said were the subject experts.

I rationalized it by reminding myself that any group that believes themselves persecuted tends to develop a prickly demeanor and that most of the people here are good people. And fun to listen to. It would be nice if it was less partisan politics because living in DC I have to listen to that crap continuously. I do happen to believe there is a happy medium place obtainable where all points of view get 95% of what they consider essential. And until everyone sits down, chills, and talks about the issues rationally, the whole subject is going to get stupider and stupider.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Post pics in Tactical
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Never even heard of you.

You must not be edgy enough
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Send dick pics to all the site staff.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Robit, you ignorant slut
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Is your name Hammermill or WowPro? No? Then your OK.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#47]
do a safe thread where when you finally open it you find some good stuff
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#48]
do a bash Jeb Bush thread, people love those
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Divorced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You got wife pics?

Divorced.

Even better.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Search the Internet for BFL copy cat types and snitch on them. Apparently that goes a long way around these parts.

Boom! You're IN!!

View Quote

I've done that.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top