Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I might make it 48 hours before she’d be climbing me like a tree.   She’s 47, I’m hoping menopause doesn’t screw up the best part of my life some day.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
A week. Used to be almost every day but she’s real busy now and we have kids. We both get super cranky without it. She had a great dad and doesn’t really seek affection like other women I’ve known.

Only problem is she likes it at night and I’m broken down by 9 most days. Only women I can remember that doesn’t like to wake up early for it. Or fever penis. I love fever pie. So long as neither partner is puking.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A week. Used to be almost every day but she’s real busy now and we have kids. We both get super cranky without it. She had a great dad and doesn’t really seek affection like other women I’ve known.

Only problem is she likes it at night and I’m broken down by 9 most days. Only women I can remember that doesn’t like to wake up early for it. Or fever penis. I love fever pie. So long as neither partner is puking.
View Quote

Excuse me what
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Excuse me what
View Quote

Thank you for asking.

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s gross dude.  Please answer XCR and explain this fetish..   You may find yourself immortalized for all time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I really need to know what the fuck
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
After the kids came along it would be months if it was left up to her
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I am 64 and my wife is 63, 40 years of marriage.  When I first met her, she had never been on a date, very secluded life, living with her mom and dad, very strict Cajun family

Anyway, we get along great, love each other to death and I can say this will all honesty, in the 40 years of marriage, my wife said no to me one time and that one time, she was in the bathroom nauseated about three hours later.

As far as the initiator, Me 75%, her 25%
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like there was more than just sexual incompatibility going on, and that she has deep seated emotional connection issues that she refuses to acknowledge.

I think men have a very large part of the blame in perpetuating that idea and stereotype. Slumpbusters, slam pigs, constant pursuit of casual sex and one night stands and FWBs etc. "It's a physical need, not an emotional one."When men treat sex as a meaningless, emotionless activity, women can hardly be blamed for taking them at their word. Entirely to blame? No. But they definitely have the lion's share of the blame for perpetuating that stereotype.
View Quote

To your first point I would agree.  She worked in a respectable professional field and covered her personal issues with moral virtue.  I lacked the skills to know how to see through it.  Some of that is on me.  I would sniff it out pretty quick now. But to my defense it's not like I was blindly marrying a stripper.

To your second point I can only agree when it comes to the dating world. That's the point of dating for a woman, to weed those guys out.  You're saying that women marry guys fully believing he's incapable of intimacy and that all their sex has been meaningless for him?  Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttt. I'm not buying that. Yes guys have more of an ability to separate sex and intimacy but no guy marries a slam pig or a slump buster and no woman who is one of those things to a man marries him.

The only guys who place no value at all on intimacy are alpha Chads and narcissists. And Chads never get married. Men who marry are looking for intimacy as well as sex and women damn well know it.  Cutting off sex down the road and saying, oh it's just a meaningless act to him is a freaking copout. It's an excuse to be selfish.  Instead of commiserating with her, women like you should call that shit out and have no more sympathy for her than you would have for a guy who marries a stripper and whines that he can't believe she cheated on him.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#10]
About a year
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
about 4 hours or so and she will be unhappy with me...
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If for whatever reason we go much more than a week without a "session" my wife doesn't go out of her way to initiate anything.  Instead she starts being less "nice" and starts casting sideways looks at me.  At that point I think she's saying "either fuck my brains out or else".  I put it to the test once.  At the two week point I was seriously worried she may physically try to hurt me lol.  I fucked around and found out.
View Quote

I love this comment!

The lion needs to feel the Lion Tamer's whip from time to time or else she might eat the Lion Tamer!

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Married for 26 years.

I used to get out of the shower and as a joke yell “hot nuts, fresh nuts, get your hot nuts!” It didn’t start things but it did get a laugh before things got started.

Last time I did that she yelled back “you eat ‘em “ and went to bed.

In other words….never
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#14]
For those looking at marriage, read a lot of the posts in here. People aren't married to their best friend. Your spouse should be your best friend.

And we kiss and touch daily. Sleep naked and have fun with your best friend.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you really sure?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Are you really sure?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really sure?

I'm sorry. Sometimes I put my hand in the fire. Like he puts his peen in the apparent fire.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I’m not sure I’ve ever skipped a day where I was at least trying. What kind of heathens are you people?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I stopped trying 15 years ago.  Haven't had sex since then.  I don't think she's even thought about it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
From roughly March until June, I didn’t initiate. I didn’t mention sex, I didn’t say anything.

In June I told her that going 3 months without was unacceptable, I don’t believe she loves me and nothing she says can change that, and she either needs to fix herself or move out.
View Quote

Are you seeing a therapist? Individually or as a couple?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#20]
If she wants it, she gets it. Same as me. No bs, we have sex everyday and it's been going like that for two years now and I don't see any sign of it slowing down. It's that good, for both of us. And we love spending time together. We joke that if we didn't have sex one night bc one of us is sick or whatever we say, "babe it's been like 14 days in dog years since we last fucked" lol

ETA, she was with same guy for 25 years, 5 kids, I was with my ex for 11 years two kids. She'll be 42 in a few months, I'll be 39 this month. We were neighbors for 4 years and didn't say more than 10 words to each other that whole 4 years out of respect to our marriages and not wanting to give off any wrong impressions. Life is good when you legit find the right one. And she's down to try anything also.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I stopped trying 15 years ago.  Haven't had sex since then.  I don't think she's even thought about it.
View Quote

You haven’t had sex in 15 years?  Or you haven’t had sex with her in 15 years??

You should be the blue goose, not the green goose!
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm sorry. Sometimes I put my hand in the fire. Like he puts his peen in the apparent fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really sure?

I'm trying to save you from yourself.

He's unhelpable
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Excuse me what
View Quote

Sex with a fevered partner. Pie is sooo much better a little warmer.

I can’t get her to try it when I have a fever.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excuse me what

Fascinating. Everyone reading this thread is going to try and get their partners to lick doorknobs, now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fascinating. Everyone reading this thread is going to try and get their partners to lick doorknobs, now.
View Quote

It’s totally worth it. Just imagine the opposite of how bad it would be if your guy was fresh in from snowy day while you were warm in bed. Or maybe it isn’t as intense for ladies.

That’s partly why take cold showers prior but it only lasts a few seconds. She doesn’t like that but really hates me flirting when she’s all congested. I try to make like I’m being selfless but she knows better.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 2:28:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Shit, I took a picture of my dick and taped it to the side of the milk jug, with the caption "Have you seen me lately?".
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:08:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All of you who say your wife don't put out have you thought about not asking, but telling?

Like catch her right after a shower and throw her on the bed and start the process, I take sex very seriously. You need to try this.

Propper chronological:
-Both fully nude before entering the room
-Must be in distraction-free/noiseless room, extremely quiet
-Start by standing/kissing/hugging
-Allow hormones to flow until "fuzzy" and fully effect male, fully wet female. (10-20 minutes)
-Missionary position
-Gradual rytheming penetration (a tad deeper each rythem)
-Enter uterus (she has to want your there or the wall stays closed)
-Release in uterus

View Quote

Is this a joke? WTF is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:24:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of you who say your wife don't put out have you thought about not asking, but telling?

Like catch her right after a shower and throw her on the bed and start the process, I take sex very seriously. You need to try this.

Propper chronological:
-Allow hormones to flow until "fuzzy" and fully effect male, fully wet female. (10-20 minutes)
-Missionary position
-Release in uterus

You clearly missed some epic threads.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm mixed on this. Clearly she failed the test, which is concerning. But playing games and beating around the bush instead of confronting issues and being honest is something women do.

I'm going with both parties fail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that she completely failed the test escapes you doesn't it.

I'm mixed on this. Clearly she failed the test, which is concerning. But playing games and beating around the bush instead of confronting issues and being honest is something women do.

I'm going with both parties fail.

He did confront the issue very directly after carrying out an experiment to verify that the issue is real and not just biased perception.

That's as opposite to stereotypically female behaviour as you can get.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I left a sexless marriage (maybe once a year).  I will never go back to that scenario again.

Started dating a 45 year old (my age) a couple years back.  We had sex constantly.  Now its slowed.

After being rejected by my wife for a dozen years, I've still got some hang ups with initiating.  

Its been a month since the GF have had sex.  She is aware of my past predicament.  I've brought this up before and I'm going to do it again this weekend.  Whatever is going on, needs to be fixed.  She's prime for menopause at 46.  She can start getting shots, pills, whatever...but I'm not going to be in a sexless relationship again.

Good luck OP.  Its not an easy conversation to have.

View Quote

You’re not wrong, but if you care for and about this woman, approach it gently.

I dealt with it from the opposite end. When we got married, she didn’t initiate almost ever (snakes in her head from high school relationships). 15 years into our marriage and if I don’t initiate a couple times a week (I usually initiate every night, but sometimes I’m sick or whatever), she will initiate.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Shit, I took a picture of my dick and taped it to the side of the milk jug, with the caption "Have you seen me lately?".
View Quote

10/10.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#33]
I read these threads and scream "WTFFFFF" in my head.

sad marriages.
sad lives.

I'm gonna go work some retrievers, maybe change a rear axle on an ATV and this afternoon I bet when I come home there will candles lit and she'll be in the bath tub drinking wine.

when candles are lit- its go time.

GO TIME.

Link Posted: 8/12/2023 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I read these threads and scream "WTFFFFF" in my head.

sad marriages.
sad lives.

I'm gonna go work some retrievers, maybe change a rear axle on an ATV and this afternoon I bet when I come home there will candles lit and she'll be in the bath tub drinking wine.

when candles are lit- its go time.

GO TIME.

https://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F1004%2Fr918411_2_1296x729_16%2D9.jpg&w=570&h=321&format=jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2023 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not married but I have a live in lady friend.
I am 67 she is 37.
She  initiates sex every morning after my morning shower.
Then brings me coffee in bed while she cooks breakfast.
Being retired has its benefits
.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/522423/1646052768227_-2700792.jpg
View Quote

Dude, you win. Not only will I subscribe to your news letter, i'll buy your book when it comes out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Himself gets it everyday, whether he wants not. I tell him, “Listen motherfucker, I didn’t marry you for companionship. I already had a dog.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Mine won't go 24 hours without some hallway sex, so there's that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Going on 18 months since she initiated. She used to be a nympho, taking care of my needs before I knew I had them. Blowjobs were nearly nightly, finished, then sex.

She's rejected me for over a year.

She found out her kids were being abused (daughter being raped) by their own biological (and custodial) father July 31, 2021. We took them in and her spiral started. She refuses to see a doctor, a therapist, or anyone. Just sits and colors, speaks to me acerbically while her 17yo daughter is a cunt 24/7 and her 14yo son is moody/tolerable 50/50. My house is a disaster, and I pay for it all. The only creature that's  happy to see me is the outdoor cat.

Every day it gets easier to look myself in the mirror when I want to boot her out with no where to go.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Going on 18 months since she initiated. She used to be a nympho, taking care of my needs before I knew I had them. Blowjobs were nearly nightly, finished, then sex.

She's rejected me for over a year.

She found out her kids were being abused (daughter being raped) by their own biological (and custodial) father July 31, 2021. We took them in and her spiral started. She refuses to see a doctor, a therapist, or anyone. Just sits and colors, speaks to me acerbically while her 17yo daughter is a cunt 24/7 and her 14yo son is moody/tolerable 50/50. My house is a disaster, and I pay for it all. The only creature that's  happy to see me is the outdoor cat.

Every day it gets easier to look myself in the mirror when I want to boot her out with no where to go.
View Quote

If you get the daughter to therapy, thats gonna help a lot

Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#40]
With the ex wife...It was years that she initiated...

Current GF.   She makes sure that I hardly ever go without.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excuse me what

I’ve explained this to my wife before. When I’m getting over being sick I get oddly turned on. It’s like my hierarchy of needs gets messed up for a day or two then makes a really strong reset once I’m not fighting for my life anymore.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If you get the daughter to therapy, thats gonna help a lot

View Quote

Been in therapy since day one. It only helps find an explanation for her to give for the outbursts and smoldering disdain.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They go and cheat on you with someone who will.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's totally worth it. Just imagine the opposite of how bad it would be if your guy was fresh in from snowy day while you were warm in bed. Or maybe it isn't as intense for ladies.

That's partly why take cold showers prior but it only lasts a few seconds. She doesn't like that but really hates me flirting when she's all congested. I try to make like I'm being selfless but she knows better.
View Quote

It's easier to go down on her with a mouthful of shaved ice or breathe hot on it,  but yeah.  Can't say I've never gave febrile penile to a willing lady. The postal service may not be able to deliver today, but me? Oh, I can
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Propper chronological:
-Missionary position
-Release in uterus

He’s a man who never broke through the second wall.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#46]
My wife will just get pissed off me and does not let me sleep. Claims I dont care about her until I initiate sex. Its her way of initiating it i guess. It happens any time I dont initiate, so 1 day.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top