Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/11/2006 6:37:29 PM EDT
John McCain will win the nomination and be next President.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be willing to make a bet on that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I respectfully disagree with your prediction.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I predict you're wrong. Care to make a friendly wager?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont let this person pick your lottery numbers...

(0_o)
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#5]
At this point, McCain is the front runner.

In 30+ months from now, there's no telling what will happen.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I will see your prediction and raise you:

I predict in these months preceding the general election, McCain will implode and self destruct a la Howard Dean.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have five bucks pooby that you're wrong.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Here’s hoping you’re wrong.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Let's hope not
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you hit the LZ particullarly hard today Pooby?

McCain will never get or hold the Conservative base.  He is too much of a moderate on mainstream conservative issues.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll bet we go to the polls once again not to vote for a good candidate but to vote against a radical libtard like Kerry or Klinton.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The hell with that, I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

$1000 dollars, pooby. You read it right, $1000 big ones. I'm that damn sure.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The hell with that, I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

$1000 dollars, pooby. You read it right, $1000 big ones. I'm that damn sure.

You have more money than I do!  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd prefer George Allen, thank you very much....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll predict Bill Fritz as the next Republican President.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'll predict Bill Fritz Frist as the next Republican President.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I swear, it seems that some people are really hoping for the worst.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#18]
 nuff said
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I would not bet against him.   He was a good American, and brave........before he was corrupted by the quest for power.

I know he is pretty left sided toward the 2nd ammendment.   How does he stand on Fence building. Securing our borders?

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I would not bet against him.   He was a good American, and brave........before he was corrupted by the quest for power.

I know he is pretty left sided toward the 2nd ammendment.   How does he stand on Fence building. Securing our borders?

Him and the noble Senator Kennedy from MA had teamed up on that issue last I heard

ETA: pretty much legalize the illegals is their idea

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Him and the noble Senator Kennedy from MA had teamed up on that issue last I heard

One big happy family

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Um.....NO!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'd prefer George Allen, thank you very much....

Same here.  God, Country, and Football

The hard part for McCain will be winning the primary, if he does that, I think he'll win the general pretty easily.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't think so.  I think Newt's got a better chance than John, and John's too moderate for the red-staters.

HH
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#25]
McCain vs Hillary: I either stay home or vote Hillary on the theory that 4 years under the DoucheReich would send everybody but Code Pink and a handful of artisanal bread makers running full tilt to the hardest right winger they could find in 2012.

McCain disgusts me. I believe he's fundamntally dishonest and I know he has no regard for the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Here’s hoping you’re wrong.

+1
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Tom Tancredo!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One big happy family

i1.tinypic.com/nmz4oz.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/nmz4vm.jpg

I guess that's McCain accepting the Kenndey family's Profiles in Expedience award.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Not a chance in hell is my prediction.

It bugs me though that there isn't any cantidate on the Conservative side that I like enough to vote for.

It wasn't this way for me with Bush, I didn't choose the lesser of two evils with him and I agree with almost all that he has done while in office. My one caveat with him has been the immigration policy and the amnesty BS that is being offered up. I can look past this only because the government is running in the red where they should be IMO and we have had some victories in the gun arena.

I really hope that McCain isn't offered up cause there is no way I will vote for him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
McCain vs Hillary: I either stay home or vote Hillary on the theory that 4 years under the DoucheReich would send everybody but Code Pink and a handful of artisanal bread makers running full tilt to the hardest right winger they could find in 2012.

McCain disgusts me. I believe he's fundamntally dishonest and I know he has no regard for the Constitution.

+1

I would never be happier to vote LP though. *calmly awaits LarryG's arrival*
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#31]
He is to much of a RINO to win the nomination.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#32]
McCain vs. Hitlary might be the Libertarians best chance ever.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I would never be happier to vote LP though. *calmly awaits Larry_G's arrival*

Well, here I am.  Fuck the LP and their stance on the UCMJ, the military in general, and Harry Browne's view on Sept 11.

Those dumbasses think a military person should be able to quit any time they want to.

BTW, there is no underscore in my user name.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Tom Tancredo!

We couldn't be so lucky, could we?  I'd vote for him twice!  

HH
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I agree.

It's his for the taking.

Unless someone else gets it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tom Tancredo!

HH

Oh Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tom Tancredo!

HH

Oh Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#38]
As an elected official McCain is a disgrace

I respect his Military Service but it ends there
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Well, here I am.  Fuck the LP and their stance on the UCMJ, the military in general, and Harry Browne's view on Sept 11.

Those dumbasses think a military person should be able to quit any time they want to.

So edited.

You might be a vitriolic mental patient, but at least you're punctual.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#40]
I think I'd prefer McCain to Ruddy (intentionally misspelled to show my contempt and disdain for that gun grabbing piece of shit liberal with an R next to his name).
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

So edited.

You might be a vitriolic mental patient, but at least you're punctual.

Which of these makes me a "vitriolic mental patient"?
1.  I do not think the UCMJ should be abolished.
2.  I do think that a military person should serve their term of enlistment.
3.  I do not think we deserved Sept 11 as Harry Browne once said.

If McCain is the nominee, I will have to do some hard looking at independents, but it won't be the LP.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#42]
BULLSHIT!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I think I'd prefer McCain to Ruddy (intentionally misspelled to show my contempt and disdain for that gun grabbing piece of shit liberal with an R next to his name).

McCain did vote against attaching the AWB renewal to the gunmaker protection law that got defeated shitcanned in 2004. He may be trying to work on kissing a little ass the next few years. I predict him trying to get off the gunowners' shit lists by at least being neutral and voting along "NRA" lines even perhaps. His main advantage will be that he is NOT Hillary.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If McCain is the nominee, I will have to do some hard looking at independents, but it won't be the LP.

Would you vote for Ruddy?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I'll bet you a brand new RRA Entry Carbine that you are wrong.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you vote for Ruddy?

He is another one that would cause me to give consideration to voting for an independent.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I just hope Condi is on a ticket......hopefully as prez
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Look, I dont want the guy to win but that's how I see it. I cant stand the POS, he is not on our side.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I just hope Condi is on a ticket......hopefully as prez

+1. If she runs I will seriously consider getting a second, burger-flipper type job for the duration of the campaign (primary & general) and signing the checks over to her campaign. She's a 2d Am absolutist (or the next thing to it), and her nomination, win or lose, would go a long way to breaking the Dems' undeserved lock on the black vote.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Senator McCain Dies at 71

August 30, 2007

AP--Senator John McCain died at his home today after a short battle with cancer.  He was still undergoing treatment for what doctors described as a 'very aggressive malignant melanoma' that had metastasized to his liver and brain.  McCain had been tagged as a presidential hopeful for the 2008 election, but all that changed . . .

Senator Clinton Killed In Plane Crash

December 16, 2006

AP, Boulder--Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton was among six people killed when the Learjet she was riding in crashed shortly after take-off.  The NTSB is still on scene investigating the cause of the crash and refused to comment on reports of an explosion seen by witnesses just seconds before the aircraft plunged into a field.  Senator Clinton, the Democratic hopeful for the 2008 election, was in Colorado campaigning for more stringent gun reform . . .

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top