Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2005 5:27:26 AM EDT
Got a couple flyers in the mail about a sale they're having, each flyer has an unique number on it. Show up in person, if your number matches, you win a $5,000 gift certificate. Was tempted, but buying from EE, internet, local gun shows I didn't need anything that would justify a 55 mile round trip and 2 hours of my time, but would hate to piss away $5000 too.

Anyway a ARFCOM buddy pulled through, attended the sale a day before I planned to go, emailed me the winning number, it didn't match the one's on my flyer, so I decided not to go. Saved $7 or so on gas

I feel a little bit guilty but I'll get over it.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:50:51 AM EDT
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:52:51 AM EDT
The last place I want to be is at a gun store during a sale. I go to my favorite fun shop on their slow days and usually at the very end of the day so I get one-on-one service. But it's nice you could save a little $$.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:39:44 AM EDT
Remember a few years ago, I lent you $7.00? I see you have an extra $7.00, I would hope you would pay your debt.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:49:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
Saved $7 or so on gas

Well 7 bucks, plus you probably would have made some small sympathy purchaes because you drove all the way there, so you might as well gte something.
Top Top