Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/3/2008 1:51:19 AM EDT
I go to a game night at a friends house every week. At my friends house he has a really really messed up cat. The cat is COVERED in scars and scabs. At first, you think the cat got into tons of fights because of the amount of scaring on him. Nope, he scratches, bites and cuts into himself because hes addicted to causing and reopening his scabs and wounds. He probably got used to it because of a flea problem. I kept telling my friend that the cat looks like a meth head. After telling him this same thing for a few weeks he has finally gotten around to photoshopping his cat.

I bring you the CAN I HAS METH? KITTY!!!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That is one mangy cat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn tweeker cat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That is one mangy cat.

You have NOOOOO IDEA. The cat likes it when I gently pinch and mess with his scabs and scars, he thinks it feels AMAZING. He stretches out and stars purring when you do it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]
So let me ask, why does your friend allow that in his home?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I go to a game night at a friends house every week. At my friends house he has a really really messed up cat. The cat is COVERED in scars and scabs. At first, you think the cat got into tons of fights because of the amount of scaring on him. Nope, he scratches, bites and cuts into himself because hes addicted to causing and reopening his scabs and wounds. He probably got used to it because of a flea problem. I kept telling my friend that the cat looks like a meth head. After telling him this same thing for a few weeks he has finally gotten around to photoshopping his cat.

I bring you the CAN I HAS METH? KITTY!!!

i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/jimbobversion1/icanhazmeth.jpg

That cat has OCD.

Weird.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So let me ask, why does your friend allow that in his home?

In his bedroom.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:59:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Emo cat?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#8]
you know we have a whole thread up to 95 pages devoted to pictures like that...

just FYI

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=511549

oh and... he's kinda cute
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Catnip is a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#10]
the cat is doing that because he has fleas and it is allergic to them.Your friend should be turned into animal control for letting the cat suffer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:22:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
the cat is doing that because he has fleas and it is allergic to them.Your friend should be turned into animal control for letting the cat suffer.

I love ARFCOM
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Bump for the evening crew.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Catnip is a helluva drug.

LOL.  Literally.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#14]
So does it roam the local Wal-Mart parking lot begging for money so he can "catch a bus ride home"?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So does it roam the local Wal-Mart parking lot begging for money so he can "catch a bus ride home"?

It wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Now there is a cat I wouldn't eat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

More likely, the cat is probably reacting to something in his food, and it's causing his skin to itch.

Tekka, does your friend feed the cat the cheapest food he can find?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Reading is Fundamental. That is all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#20]
This is not normal

But on Meth it is
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Poor kitty
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#22]

I hate a nasty looking pussy!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Reading is Fundamental. That is all.

So is critical thinking.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More likely, the cat is probably reacting to something in his food, and it's causing his skin to itch.

I really have no idea what he feeds the cat..
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

DU wants you back.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
bang bang bang

zombie down  

The cat is so nice... That makes me sad.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really have no idea what he feeds the cat..

If you care, you could suggest to him that the food he's feeding it may be causing it to scratch and bite itself because of skin irritation and the cat isn't doing it because he's like an emo-kid and wants to cut himself. If you don't care, then don't worry about it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is one mangy cat.

You have NOOOOO IDEA. The cat likes it when I gently pinch and mess with his scabs and scars, he thinks it feels AMAZING. He stretches out and stars purring when you do it.

I am covered in chigger bits and would do the same thing if you messed with those.

My butt looks like that cat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#29]
That is not funny thats sad.  Obviously the cat is ill and needs to be taken to a vet for a thorough physical.  Thats a poster picture for animal cruelty.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
That is not funny thats sad.  Obviously the cat is ill and needs to be taken to a vet for a thorough physical.  Thats a poster picture for animal cruelty.

The cat looks much better in person. Normally his eyes are WIDEEEEEEEEEEEE open like hes wired on METH. What I suspect he needs most is one of those ring things placed around his neck so he can't bite and reopen his wounds. Maybe a flea treatment as well.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is one mangy cat.

I am covered in chigger bits and would do the same thing if you messed with those.

My butt looks like that cat.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Arfcom, the place where you learn about other people and their chigger bitten butts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

DU wants you back.

what is DU?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU wants you back.

what is DU?

Like you dont already know
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#34]
If I knew I would not have asked
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The cat looks much better in person. Normally his eyes are WIDEEEEEEEEEEEE open like hes wired on METH. What I suspect he needs most is one of those ring things placed around his neck so he can't bite and reopen his wounds. Maybe a flea treatment as well.

Yeah, I concur. Give that cat a flea treatment and an Elizabethan collar.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Poor kitty.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#37]
My doggies were itching and scratching bad and I started giving them that oil you get at the pet stores for their skin. It really helped! Not just any oil will do, I gave one doggie that cause she needed to gain wt, it didn't help her skin.

I would suggest the omega oil. The people stuff might be cheaper.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
If I knew I would not have asked

your denial confirms that you know what the DU is, Go away Troll
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Meth Catz and more, tonight on........
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Poor cat. Just not funny at all, and I have a fairly warped sense of humor...
G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Hide the copper.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Tell your friend to get the cat to a vet! Poor little guy... this is not funny, cute, or any of that..
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Your friend is an asshole.

He should either: take proper care of his cat, give it up for adoption or put it down.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Hide the copper.

took me a minute
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#45]
My cat scratched at himself constantly too.  We finally had to get his rear legs declawed so he couldn't wound himself anymore.  We think he has some form of kitty eczema.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I loathe cats, but tell your buddy to have it checked out. Or, put the thing out of its misery.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You are right about one thing
The cat should be put out of its misery.

I can haz 22lr?

I can haz stomp bootz?

Fucking nasty,mangy looking fucker
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Looks like neglect.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Normal, healthy cats do not do that. That cat needs to go to a vet now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Your friend is an asshole.

He should either: take proper care of his cat, give it up for adoption or put it down.

The cat needs to see a veterinarian.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top