Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 10:47:20 PM EDT
I am tottally sloshed as I am rightin g this.  but I know I have good friends cause apparently I was at our local pub and had one to many RUM and Cokes, and I proceeded to hit on this fine looking girl, I like piehe
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I though good friends would go out and get two BJ's and bring one back for you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine stopped me from banging a fat chick and that is good enoguh for me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I though good friends would go out and get two BJ's and bring one back for you.

That would be a Buddy
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Would have been better than no pussy at all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Big girls need lovin' to.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am tottally sloshed as I am rightin g this.  but I know I have good friends cause apparently I was at our local pub and had one to many RUM and Cokes, and I proceeded to hit on this fine looking girl, I like pie, and my good buddy coincedentally he is my old boss pulled me aside and said stop, no keep In mind it has been a really eally long time since I have had any pie./  Now my former boss pulled me outside and said take a look again,  this chick was really reall large like really large.  So I just wanted to dedicate this post to my friend and to all those friends out there that stop us from banging fat chicks.  

You should really thank your friend, I think it was a dude!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Would you rather get laid or go home to your drunk hand???
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought good friends would go out and get two BJ's and come back and give you one.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am tottally sloshed as I am rightin g this.  but I know I have good friends cause apparently I was at our local pub and had one to many RUM and Cokes, and I proceeded to hit on this fine looking girl, I like pie, and my good buddy coincedentally he is my old boss pulled me aside and said stop, no keep In mind it has been a really eally long time since I have had any pie./  Now my former boss pulled me outside and said take a look again,  this chick was really reall large like really large.  So I just wanted to dedicate this post to my friend and to all those friends out there that stop us from banging fat chicks.  

Go ahead and do it. You're single and apparently not getting any anywhere else.

At least with a fat chick, you don't have to spend all night working for it. An old friend of mine would find one just as soon as we hit the bar, then buy her a drink, and leave with her. Usually, he'd be back before closing time, have already nailed her and finish out the night drinking.

Nasty, but I guess it works.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Would you rather get laid or go home to your drunk hand???

+1 I am not sure so I think I might add a poll.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#11]
So, you went for pie and your good friend 'pulled you off' instead. Hey, whatever gets you through the night.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I am not sure if I could have taken a full power shot from her though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Fat chicks are like mopeds...they're fun to ride unless your friends see ya.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
She was pretty cute though we did Jager bombs together.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Bang the fat chick.  Why not?  It's just practice.  Blow your Wolf on her.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, when it's been long enough... something is better than nothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top