BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2001 6:57:11 AM EDT
there is a gun show this weekend in bellville
ILL. at the fairgrounds. It's the big one
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Theres also a HUGE one in Tucson at the fairgrounds [;)] [b] at the FAIRGROUNDS,now doesnt that sound like the good o'ld days [/b] [:\]
View Quote

That sucks...
I was going to go to Tucson this weekend with a friend of mine who's going to visit his family. I had to stay home since my girlfriend is going to Reno for the weekend, and I've got to watch the house and the dogs.[:(]
When's the next big Tucson show??
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know the details on the gun show in Kingman, AZ this weekend?  I think Tucson is a little farther than I want to go this weekend. =)
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
There's also a big one in Greensburg PA this weekend. Followed by a gun ticket banquet. Now there is where the fun is. Free food, beer, & a bunch of guns for the winning. :)

[beer]
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just at the "York Blast"  show in York, PA this past weekend.  You there, MedicO8?
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Stubbs   I was there at about 11:30 Sunday and a few of the dealers were already leaving. Scared of the none snow event we had i guess!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
there is a gun show this weekend in bellville
ILL. at the fairgrounds. It's the big one
View Quote

I may go to belleville this weekend but i wouldnt call that a big show,now the show in Tulsa next month, now thats a BIG show!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info, bolt.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Tales are of one in Springfield MO this weekend,too.  You can bet I'll be there!
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 1:51:32 AM EDT
[#9]
There's one in Springfield Ohio this weekend(Clark County Fair Grounds)for anybody interested in the Miami Valley area. I think the radio ad said it would be the only one there this year.[pistol]
Top Top