BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2001 6:57:11 AM EDT
there is a gun show this weekend in bellville
ILL. at the fairgrounds. It's the big one
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Theres also a HUGE one in Tucson at the fairgrounds [;)] [b] at the FAIRGROUNDS,now doesnt that sound like the good o'ld days [/b] [:\]
View Quote

That sucks...
I was going to go to Tucson this weekend with a friend of mine who's going to visit his family. I had to stay home since my girlfriend is going to Reno for the weekend, and I've got to watch the house and the dogs.[:(]
When's the next big Tucson show??
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know the details on the gun show in Kingman, AZ this weekend?  I think Tucson is a little farther than I want to go this weekend. =)
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
There's also a big one in Greensburg PA this weekend. Followed by a gun ticket banquet. Now there is where the fun is. Free food, beer, & a bunch of guns for the winning. :)

[beer]
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just at the "York Blast"  show in York, PA this past weekend.  You there, MedicO8?
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Stubbs   I was there at about 11:30 Sunday and a few of the dealers were already leaving. Scared of the none snow event we had i guess!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
there is a gun show this weekend in bellville
ILL. at the fairgrounds. It's the big one
View Quote

I may go to belleville this weekend but i wouldnt call that a big show,now the show in Tulsa next month, now thats a BIG show!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info, bolt.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Tales are of one in Springfield MO this weekend,too.  You can bet I'll be there!
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 1:51:32 AM EDT
[#9]
There's one in Springfield Ohio this weekend(Clark County Fair Grounds)for anybody interested in the Miami Valley area. I think the radio ad said it would be the only one there this year.[pistol]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top