Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yea, let’s concede control of the military to the leftist radicals.  

Brilliant!
View Quote

That already happened a while ago
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They could subcontract it out. How many millions of border jumpers are we up to now? They are here forever. Offer them citizenship for service.

The American boys can chop there wieners off and pretend to menstruate and work at StarBucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Summary - DOD ignored vets who are likely influencers of youth to join but Democrats and Pentagon dismiss woke hurting recruiting and government accounting office investigation found no necessary data was being tracked by military services nor was there a plan to address recruiting shortfalls. All branches but Space Force and USMC failing recruiting but those were the smallest branches besides Coast Guard https://www.stripes.com/branches/army/2023-04-21/military-recruitment-lapses-challenges-national-security-9877566.html https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/838F5D81-2D02-4B2B-97FF-B991DCC82EE1_jpe-2791357.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/529257EA-8049-4DB1-9746-02B9355A41C6_jpe-2791359.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/22AFF32A-5BB2-467B-9EFA-62E61D26E17A_jpe-2791361.JPG

They could subcontract it out. How many millions of border jumpers are we up to now? They are here forever. Offer them citizenship for service.

The American boys can chop there wieners off and pretend to menstruate and work at StarBucks.

Illegals couldn't care less about USA,  freedom, the foundations of America,  or our societal norms - just like our self imposed elite.

If they have any education at all its that USA is colonialism central and white supremacy central that needs to be browned out
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't care.

Anyone who enlists/re-enlists after 1-6-21 is a traitor
, as far as I'm concerned, especially in the Officer Corps.
View Quote

Your post is stupid, If we don't put good folks in the ranks nothing will change.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agree on all counts but what changes do you mean? Society shitting on white makes? School physical fitness? Army and Pentagon making changes within the military?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Nice gif
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:52:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Brilliant!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don’t care.

, as far as I’m concerned, especially in the Officer Corps.

Brilliant!

I suspect everyone who complied with Biden’s order to get vaccinated, or enlisted/re-enlisted has passed the Biden Regime litmus test for political reliability.

Staying asleep and/or following orders is as easy as

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What plan would that be? IRR recalls? Retiree recall? Stop loss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMHO, the constant politicization of America’s wars by the left, the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the progressive agenda that prioritizes social engineering over fighting and winning wars really destroyed any incentive for young white males to sign the dotted line.  

The Pentagon has a plan to fix this, but it won’t be popular here.  Oh well.

Draft.

That will fix it.

The reality is the more dysfunctional the military gets, the safer I feel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Those measures will probably precede it, but rumor is that a study is (or was) being conducted somewhere within DoD on how to sell a peacetime draft to the public because the AVF isn’t providing the services with the numbers needed to meet mission requirements around the globe.

Retiree and IRR recalls are only a stop gap measure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMHO, the constant politicization of America’s wars by the left, the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the progressive agenda that prioritizes social engineering over fighting and winning wars really destroyed any incentive for young white males to sign the dotted line.  

Those measures will probably precede it, but rumor is that a study is (or was) being conducted somewhere within DoD on how to sell a peacetime draft to the public because the AVF isn’t providing the services with the numbers needed to meet mission requirements around the globe.

When people are not volunteering, instituting a draft, especially if it included women but even if it doesn't, will do nothing but provoke violence and chaos in society.

And that is exactly what they want and have been promoting for years.

this would be one giant step to help that.

There is no way to sell a draft.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think a draft would be more radioactive than a peacetime draft but I also think most of the DOD senior leadership is divorced from reality at this point.

A draft won't fix retention which is the more crushing issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think a draft would be more radioactive than a peacetime draft but I also think most of the DOD senior leadership is divorced from reality at this point.

A draft won't fix retention which is the more crushing issue.

A draft fixes recruiting issues and a stop loss fixes retention issues

unless it doesnt
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Service guarantees citizenship....

If only we can,
1) deplete and demoralize the existing military,
2) find say 5+ million new illegal immigrants,
3) get embroiled in a new forever war, preferably one with no bloodshed at home.  

Then to fully put on the tin foil hat,
We will have a battle hardened force with out the compasion toward fellow citizens or pesky costitutional rights driven into them.
View Quote

compassion is a 2 way street
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:36:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Forced servitude of young adults under slave masters in round brown hats .hmmm

Its one thing to bring in willing volunteers, draftees are another.

Has the US been attacked? Or should we find another 20 yr war for the nations children to fight?

My kids have BTDT willingly for the most part, making a person drop their lives to keep the rust off the tanks are another.

If they were really serious about recruiting, offer a tax free $40k bonus after completion of basic and AIT and another $20k tax free after they ETS or reenlist.

Or have a lot of mustangs or Mavericks lined up after graduation(not taxed). Hand them the keys with their graduation certificate.

Now not only do they get a career, free healthcare, college, uniforms, housing but they drive away in a shiny new vehicle.

Or we can just spend another billion on some retarded commercial. For two billion you could give 60k soldiers a $34k vehicle if my math is correct. Maybe cheaper with a mass purchase.

Would be less than what we are sending to Ukraine or any other BS money going overseas.

Times have changed, time to get away from 20th century patriotic marketing. Who knows the suckers for a free vehicle might turn out to be great soldiers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
open the draft, install old school drill sergeants

Has the US been attacked? Or should we find another 20 yr war for the nations children to fight?

My kids have BTDT willingly for the most part, making a person drop their lives to keep the rust off the tanks are another.

If they were really serious about recruiting, offer a tax free $40k bonus after completion of basic and AIT and another $20k tax free after they ETS or reenlist.

Or have a lot of mustangs or Mavericks lined up after graduation(not taxed). Hand them the keys with their graduation certificate.

Now not only do they get a career, free healthcare, college, uniforms, housing but they drive away in a shiny new vehicle.

Or we can just spend another billion on some retarded commercial. For two billion you could give 60k soldiers a $34k vehicle if my math is correct. Maybe cheaper with a mass purchase.

Would be less than what we are sending to Ukraine or any other BS money going overseas.

Times have changed, time to get away from 20th century patriotic marketing. Who knows the suckers for a free vehicle might turn out to be great soldiers.

Your mistake is in thinking the admin wants to fix it.

They re destroying the country and the military systematically on purpose.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]
I would NOT encourage ANY young man or young woman to pursue law enforcement or the military

"You serve the nation, not the politicians"...pithy BULLSHIT

The politicians broke the ballot box, WAKE THE FUCK UP, STUPID
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Brilliant!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don’t care.

, as far as I’m concerned, especially in the Officer Corps.

Brilliant!

Don't look now, but it has already happened.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:46:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Make this man head of recruiting once he's pardoned.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No. They need to make being registered for the draft (whether you are actually draftable/meet standards or not) a condition of voting, regardless of gender.

Also adjust selective service to be two tiers. Make first tier optional (draft me first) and keep the second tier the current mandatory for men system.

If a man doesn't volunteer for first tier draft, no vote for him either. Again, he doesn't even necessarily have to be physically qualified...but if he wouldn't risk himself qualified or not....no vote.

Don't force people to register. If simply no register, no vote, then a lot of the weakest, most afraid of their own shadow, who drag those around them down out of fear will be out of the decision making process.
View Quote

nah, fuck all that. equality and inclusivity = women should be drafted as well. maybe then, liberal white woman will learn to shut the fuck up
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll have a coke.
View Quote

Why yes you will.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LoL.
We are so fucked.

It's become a jobs program for people that will cut and run at the slightest hint of trouble.

And that sucks for the true professionals and honest people that would put themselves in harms way for us all.

I hate the fact that they even have to deal with sub-85 IQ morons who could manage to squeeze into an XXL uniform. And that is just the women.
View Quote

The .mil has been a jobs program since it’s inception, that has rarely had to turn people away.  Fact is, military service has never been seen as a desirable profession in the US.  

What will save the military IMO is in about 10 years, when the CBO tells the HASC, SASC, JCS and President that the debt chickens have come home to roost, and they can either eliminate SS/Medicare as they are currently known, raise taxes by 50% across the board, or shove 75% of the AC into the reserves.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:05:38 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't know if you don't know!

Eerily similar to Hollywood https://www.indiewire.com/2022/11/worst-thanksgiving-weekend-box-office-history-1234785622/amp/

And they'll double down.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of the above until draft is providing necessary replacements.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.

Yea, let's concede control of the military to the leftist radicals.  

Brilliant!

I wouldn't go so far as calling new recruits traitors, they are definitely morons though. Either morons or woke leftists, one or the other.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#22]
We all know they're just gonna start drafting people if shit kicks off because nobody wants to work for Potato Joe
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I wouldn't go so far as calling new recruits traitors, they are definitely morons though. Either morons or woke leftists, one or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.

Brilliant!

I was commenting on conceding control of the military to the leftist radicals as already happened.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Dems demise of the USA proceeding as planned.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was commenting on conceding control of the military to the leftist radicals as already happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.

Brilliant!

We agree, hence my belief that anyone that joins is a fool or our enemy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#26]
You guys realize this is one of the reasons they let 40K across the border monthly, right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That already happened a while ago
View Quote

And guess what, it's been all success since then!
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What will save the military IMO is in about 10 years, when the CBO tells the HASC, SASC, JCS and President that the debt chickens have come home to roost, and they can either eliminate SS/Medicare as they are currently known, raise taxes by 50% across the board, or shove 75% of the AC into the reserves.
View Quote

Ten years? This was known in 2015 as a ten year problem.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When people are not volunteering, instituting a draft, especially if it included women but even if it doesn't, will do nothing but provoke violence and chaos in society.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best shut down all us borders to draft age males before announcing a draft, otherwise the number of American draft dodgers packed into Canada within the first 30 days will outnumber Canadian citizens.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:09:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Best shut down all us borders to draft age males before announcing a draft, otherwise the number of American draft dodgers packed into Canada within the first 30 days will outnumber Canadian citizens.
View Quote

And Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Americans do the right thing, after exhausting all other options.  -Winston Churchill

Sometimes things need to break before they get better.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe this 100%.

Have you heard of some new policy, rule, law, etc and thought, “ that’s fucking stupid, don’t they realize it will HURT citizens / the USA? What incompetent retards !  Yeah, I have too, many times.

However, after a certain point, you need to realize something.

If the corrupt government/ liberals etc making these decisions, were simply incompetent idiots, they would occasionally by accident do something stupid that would benefit the average citizens / the USA somehow, but when 100% of everything they do, every law, legislation, rule, treaty, policy , idea, etc they roll out totally fucks the average taxpaying citizen, and / or weakens the USA in some capacity you have to start realizing it’s not incompetence, it’s all intentional, and those acts intended to hurt the USA / it’s citizens.  

Once you realize that, then the things they do make perfect sense, it’s like putting your worst enemy in control of your country, they are trying to destroy you, they just have to do it in a way that’s not obvious, lest they get severe push back. Shit, 1/2 or more of arfcom still believes Repubs fight for conservatives, democrats represent the working man, and voting is fair and will fix these problems we’re facing, the courts will protect us from government abuses and top men will reel back in the bad guys and hold them accountable, we just need to vote out these incompetent people and vote in better people.  Lol, that ship sailed and sank long ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#33]
lol im not telling my son to join the united trans forces under the current political environment. Also not going to have him fight for the biden stripper and coke gofundme account.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No plan to fix?  So obviously this was an intentional act to weaken the US Department of Defense, our National Defense capability.

Now was it to fundementally transform the .mil into a politically-reliable weapon to be used against the demmunists' political enemies or done under orders from Pedo Joe Beijing Biden's Communist Chinese overlords?

Either way Lloyd Austin and Pedo Joe Beijing Biden need to be impeached and convicted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#35]
The issues plaguing recruiting are likely out of the pentagon’s direct responsibility.

There are laws that are not enforced around the country. Schools very blatantly do not allow recruiters acccess to students. The process to remedy this is vague and convoluted. The law itself can be open to interpretation.

Here’s some quick suggestions:

1. Make the ASVAB mandatory. Immediate consequences for school who fail to submit a two ASVAB dates during summer planning window.
2. Make the ASVAB matter, tie it to money for schools. Hell, maybe even pay students to score 51+, other incentives for higher scores.
3. Get rid of the multiple categories of ASVAB. Only one option and that is for your information to go to recruiters.
4. Force schools to submit lists in a standard digital format, no option to opt out vie parents. Special Ed and disabled names removed. No list no money.
5. The word is out, the military medical system is fucked. Threaten to fire everyone at the DHA if they don’t properly staff and pay military medical personnel. Maybe even fire them all first then rehire. There’s all kinds of stupid bullshit shuffling or personnel on military bases purely based on pinching the penny.
6. Fire anyone that pushes works agenda’s in the military. Clearly it doesn’t work.
7. Stop using MHS Genesis at MEPS. medical record starts over once your in like it has since forever.
8. Have more more personnel authorized by Congress for each branch specifically for the bumping up recruiting personnel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The issues plaguing recruiting are likely out of the pentagon’s direct responsibility.

There are laws that are not enforced around the country. Schools very blatantly do not allow recruiters acccess to students. The process to remedy this is vague and convoluted. The law itself can be open to interpretation.

Here’s some quick suggestions:

1. Make the ASVAB mandatory. Immediate consequences for school who fail to submit a two ASVAB dates during summer planning window.
2. Make the ASVAB matter, tie it to money for schools. Hell, maybe even pay students to score 51+, other incentives for higher scores.
3. Get rid of the multiple categories of ASVAB. Only one option and that is for your information to go to recruiters.
4. Force schools to submit lists in a standard digital format, no option to opt out vie parents. Special Ed and disabled names removed. No list no money.
5. The word is out, the military medical system is fucked. Threaten to fire everyone at the DHA if they don’t properly staff and pay military medical personnel. Maybe even fire them all first then rehire. There’s all kinds of stupid bullshit shuffling or personnel on military bases purely based on pinching the penny.
6. Fire anyone that pushes works agenda’s in the military. Clearly it doesn’t work.
7. Stop using MHS Genesis at MEPS. medical record starts over once your in like it has since forever.
8. Have more more personnel authorized by Congress for each branch specifically for the bumping up recruiting personnel.
View Quote

Problem is… the haters, who hate the USA, our military, and society are in charge now, they are the decision makers who damaged the military and patriotism to begin with . Those things you posted to fix things won’t be happening, they will just rely on threats to fill those military ranks, or relax standards to accept anyone, even illegals. Turning the once great , proud and highly competent world war winning us military, into a corrupt tard filled incompetent war machine , one to rival russias drunken low IQ military.  Fun fun.

The big problem for them though, is they are murderous little bastards, always pushing for wars, and such wars need lots of soldiers, except in their zeal to destroy american institutions, family, marriage, military, patriotism, etc… they severely damaged their military volunteer base, so when they need to build a big military next time they create a big avoidable war, theres going to be hell to pay in order to fill the military with recruits, from a hostile, untrusting, angry population. They Might just get a civil war / revolution when they try and get tough to get those military recruits.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

We have a constant influx of cheap soldiers to conscript to deploy overseas.  Rome did, we can too!!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm not sure what to say.  

Arfcom's motto is "find another job" when you have poor management.

I guess people are finding another job.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The XXLsub85s are definitely not the only problem.
There are a shitload of service members leaving, and there are a variety of factors:
Family
Money
No challenge
Education
Too much BS
Etc.

Shit, in 6 months or so, I'll be separating a few that are solid. They're second termers, know the job, perform well, good attitude, etc. The military just isn't what they want to do anymore.

A couple years ago, separated an E6 that could have likely retired as an E7 or E8, but he cut the cord at 11 years. I'm gonna separate another one that's almost identically situated in their career.

It isn't just disillusioned first termers that are checking out.

It's bad, and on a downhill trend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LoL.
We are so fucked.

It's become a jobs program for people that will cut and run at the slightest hint of trouble.

And that sucks for the true professionals and honest people that would put themselves in harms way for us all.

I hate the fact that they even have to deal with sub-85 IQ morons who could manage to squeeze into an XXL uniform. And that is just the women.

There are a shitload of service members leaving, and there are a variety of factors:
Family
Money
No challenge
Education
Too much BS
Etc.

Shit, in 6 months or so, I'll be separating a few that are solid. They're second termers, know the job, perform well, good attitude, etc. The military just isn't what they want to do anymore.

A couple years ago, separated an E6 that could have likely retired as an E7 or E8, but he cut the cord at 11 years. I'm gonna separate another one that's almost identically situated in their career.

Do you think the constant implications that they are toxic and extremist has played any role in it?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Force people to sacrifice and die for a cause and culture that they not only don’t believe in, but actively vilifies them?

I won’t have any fucks to give when those old school drill sergeants start getting the Gunnery Sergeant Hartman treatment.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No. They need to make being registered for the draft (whether you are actually draftable/meet standards or not) a condition of voting, regardless of gender.

Also adjust selective service to be two tiers. Make first tier optional (draft me first) and keep the second tier the current mandatory for men system.

If a man doesn't volunteer for first tier draft, no vote for him either. Again, he doesn't even necessarily have to be physically qualified...but if he wouldn't risk himself qualified or not....no vote.

Don't force people to register. If simply no register, no vote, then a lot of the weakest, most afraid of their own shadow, who drag those around them down out of fear will be out of the decision making process.
View Quote

No way Democrats are doing anything like that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like a good way to piss everyone off.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People will just find ways around it anyhow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And free POV inspections before going on leave and storing your privately owned weapons in the arms room! Who wouldn't sign up for that?
View Quote

You know, I never understood the logic behind the POV inspections. Hell, I could have driven my wife's car to work that day because I needed the extra room to transport a tuffbox or something, got it inspected, and then drive my car across 4 states on a 4-day weekend, or take my motorcycle on a 3 state trip.

I had one senior NCO try to tell me that my motorcycle T-CLOCS inspection sheet wasn't admissible as a POV inspection for the 4-day. I had another instance in which the BN had everyone drive to the motor pool, then drive through an "inspection station" to have your car "inspected" by a SFC or above.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I forgot that we had Space Force. ??
View Quote

Well, if it wasn't clown world, we would need to project power in space.

Taking out Chinese satellites that can locate our carriers would seem like a key protection against ASMs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
But they had 100% of military members pass diversity training!

To the Democrats the military is for social experiments and when it goes wrong it's the militaries fault not the politicians who ordered it.
View Quote
This

These days when I am asked by young Americans if they should join the military my response is simple, don't.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Y’all think there will be a draft? Our military would be even worse!  Just look around at the general population.
View Quote

No, never. The left tears apart cities over pieces of shit killed by police. A draft would be worse on our cities than a nuclear exchange with Russia. There wouldn't be a building left standing in a blue city.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Family
Money
No challenge
Education
Too much BS
Etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LoL.
We are so fucked.

Family
Money
No challenge
Education
Too much BS
Etc.

Another thing that is influencing the talent loss is the current transition from a wartime military to a peacetime military, with all the garrison bullshit that that entails. Mid-level SSGs that have deployed 3 or 4 times don't want to replace that with 2 or 3 JRTC/NTC rotations intermixed with back-to-back FTXs and gunneries, with a Korea or Europe rotation thrown in for variety, all to fill up every available inch of white space on the training calendar.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#49]
This is like battlestar galactica where baltar took down the defenses for the cylons. Aka china.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how that would actually work? IRR I could see, IF the person being recalled was still within the 8 year total window.

Retirees, though... I just retired, effective 01 June. I retired as a SSG with 20 years, which means that under the current RCP rules I couldn't serve longer even if I wanted to. Now, if they changed the two year additional RCP from voluntary to mandatory, I could see them retaining more people that are close to retirement, but I could not imagine the utter shitshow that would result from a bunch of recently retired NCOs being called back for a year or two.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top