Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#1]
They've had a plan for a long time. It's called selective service and it's being discussed more and more in DC.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They've had a plan for a long time. It's called selective service and it's being discussed more and more in DC.
View Quote

How does that pan out? The birth rates after 2007 are trash and even those between 2000-2006 only match Millennials of 1989-1993 when you include birth to illegals. You still have to have a labor force for the shipbuilding, ship repair, defense industry that currently isn’t producing enough for Ukraine and Taiwan. Illegals, dreamers and women {who can’t be drafted} have t saved either recruiting or defense industry production in 2022 let alone a war with China.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Army Secretary Christine Wormuth is to the Army as Alissa Heinerscheid is to Bud Light.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
The reason there is no plan is because under current leadership, there is no solution for the problem. They alienated over 50% of their recruit base in order to placate 3% of the population.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No plan to fix?  So obviously this was an intentional act to weaken the US Department of Defense, our National Defense capability.

Now was it to fundementally transform the .mil into a politically-reliable weapon to be used against the demmunists' political enemies or done under orders from Pedo Joe Beijing Biden's Communist Chinese overlords?

Either way Lloyd Austin and Pedo Joe Beijing Biden need to be impeached and convicted.
View Quote

Yup, it's intentional.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#6]

I receiently went to the movies with my granddaughters for the first time in 6 years. I enjoyed the movie even though it was an animated chelder’s feature. The last three weeks I have looked at the movies playing at several theaters and have not found a single movie that even remotely strikes my interest. It is all woke crap.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I receiently went to the movies with my granddaughters for the first time in 6 years. I enjoyed the movie even though it was an animated chelder’s feature. The last three weeks I have looked at the movies playing at several theaters and have not found a single movie that even remotely strikes my interest. It is all woke crap.
View Quote

The woke crowd that would appeal to won’t pay to go see the films and there’s not enough woke people interested in military service to keep the numbers from cratering. But both Washington DC and Hollywood keep on keeping on - expecting different results.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
It seems as though conventional movie theaters are destined to go the way of the drive-in.

I wonder if that matters to the Studios, or if they can make up that revenue through streaming and other sources.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The reason there is no plan is because under current leadership, there is no solution for the problem. They alienated over 50% of their recruit base in order to placate 3% of the population.
View Quote

Females went from 15% of the Army ten years ago to 20% today at the price of the Army going from meeting recruiting to failing. Granted there was a recession but interest in joining was 12% back then compared to 9% today and when the economy was good during Trump the only year that missed recruiting was 2018 with 6,000 compared to over 20,000 last year after reducing the 2022 goal by 10,000 and now this year is likely almost the same.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can't know if you don't know!
View Quote

But they do have an Operational Plan for Personal Pronouns (OPPP) with an approved font and powerpoint template.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It seems as though conventional movie theaters are destined to go the way of the drive-in.

I wonder if that matters to the Studios, or if they can make up that revenue through streaming and other sources.
View Quote

WOKE DISNEY Losing BILLIONS On Disney+ Streaming Service!
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#12]
open the draft, install old school drill sergeants
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It’s like 3 people and most of the rank insignia looks like ass
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forgot that we had Space Force. ??

Really disappointed that there heraldry has no eagles, no shield,  not even a globe with our continent. Ridiculously bad
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#14]
They just need to double down and find the most anti-American recruits they can.
And more women and trannies
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Those measures will probably precede it, but rumor is that a study is (or was) being conducted somewhere within DoD on how to sell a peacetime draft to the public because the AVF isn’t providing the services with the numbers needed to meet mission requirements around the globe.

Retiree and IRR recalls are only a stop gap measure.  
View Quote

I think a draft would be more radioactive than a peacetime draft but I also think most of the DOD senior leadership is divorced from reality at this point.

A draft won't fix retention which is the more crushing issue.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2022/most_americans_still_oppose_military_draft                                                                      Attachment Attached File
                                                    Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

If we are going to draft, it needs to be equable, so the first 10 tranches need to be from blue counties with an income 20% above national average.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Y’all think there will be a draft? Our military would be even worse!  Just look around at the general population.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#19]
There’s no fix for this issue. Sad when you can’t attract folks to go to cool places and blow shit up but the type of dudes (yep I said dudes) that are attracted to that stuff are exactly the type that are alienated.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe they don't actually want to fix it.

It's just not possible to fuck everything up in this country by sheer stupidity alone. At some point it became intentional.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Why is it that with the recruiting issue they are driving out folks who have been in a long time? Her reserve unit (Medical) is pushing out more and more these days. I don't mean making it a shitty place to be but telling them that they have to go.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd love to see that just for the backlash that would happen. I'm smiling just thinking how that would play out in deep blue areas where there's already no law and order and people riot any excuse they get. There's no way a draft is coming back. This country isn't united anymore and you need that for a draft.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Y’all think there will be a draft? Our military would be even worse!  Just look around at the general population.
View Quote

I leave that to Freefall Ret
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No one wants to defend a culture that isn't theirs.
This isn't the same country it was 20 years ago.
View Quote

Bingo. Wtf is America anymore.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Service guarantees citizenship....

If only we can,
1) deplete and demoralize the existing military,
2) find say 5+ million new illegal immigrants,
3) get embroiled in a new forever war, preferably one with no bloodshed at home.  

Then to fully put on the tin foil hat,
We will have a battle hardened force with out the compasion toward fellow citizens or pesky costitutional rights driven into them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This has been the plan.  I read something to this affect probably 15yrs ago when going down rabbit holes on Agenda xx stuff years ago.  At the time I though it all sounded absolutely looney — today it’s sadly become our reality.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Forced servitude of young adults under slave masters in round brown hats .hmmm

Its one thing to bring in willing volunteers, draftees are another.

Has the US been attacked? Or should we find another 20 yr war for the nations children to fight?

My kids have BTDT willingly for the most part, making a person drop their lives to keep the rust off the tanks are another.

If they were really serious about recruiting, offer a tax free $40k bonus after completion of basic and AIT and another $20k tax free after they ETS or reenlist.

Or have a lot of mustangs or Mavericks lined up after graduation(not taxed). Hand them the keys with their graduation certificate.

Now not only do they get a career, free healthcare, college, uniforms, housing but they drive away in a shiny new vehicle.

Or we can just spend another billion on some retarded commercial. For two billion you could give 60k soldiers a $34k vehicle if my math is correct. Maybe cheaper with a mass purchase.

Would be less than what we are sending to Ukraine or any other BS money going overseas.

Times have changed, time to get away from 20th century patriotic marketing. Who knows the suckers for a free vehicle might turn out to be great soldiers.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Treason
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He belongs to APC and the Civil Air Patrol now. You leave him out of this.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#31]
They’re too busy re-naming bases for no good reason and that nobody is in favor of.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#32]
My guess is they are banking on the economic downturn to force kids into the millitary complex.
I.e 1920s and 30s.
Not sure the thats the best plan as they will.only be attracting the lowest value kids.
Smart hard working kids have figured out that patriotism means nothing to the curret millitary complex.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I leave that to Freefall Ret
View Quote
Draft isn't a solution, changing our ways is the solution or big incentives to serve.

Incentives are still just a short term solution.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He belongs to APC and the Civil Air Patrol now. You leave him out of this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#35]
They have spent the last 10+ years telling patriotic white male enlisted and officers that they aren't worth a shit, have come up with various reasons to threaten and kick people out, and generally treated the workforce like shitty children. Then they changed the retirement to save money and entice people to get out after 1 or 2 enlistments.

No shit, EVERYONE saw this coming. Idiots.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My guess is they are banking on the economic downturn to force kids into the millitary complex.
I.e 1920s and 30s.
Not sure the thats the best plan as they will.only be attracting the lowest value kids.
Smart hard working kids have figured out that patriotism means nothing to the curret millitary complex.
View Quote
Imagine if that money went to tax free bonuses for recruits? Might not get the best and brightest, but out of ten turds you might get 3-5 good soldiers.

Cant separate the wheat from the chaff if the basket/wagon is empty.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Another shining element in the Obama legacy. Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No. They need to make being registered for the draft (whether you are actually draftable/meet standards or not) a condition of voting, regardless of gender.

Also adjust selective service to be two tiers. Make first tier optional (draft me first) and keep the second tier the current mandatory for men system.

If a man doesn't volunteer for first tier draft, no vote for him either. Again, he doesn't even necessarily have to be physically qualified...but if he wouldn't risk himself qualified or not....no vote.

Don't force people to register. If simply no register, no vote, then a lot of the weakest, most afraid of their own shadow, who drag those around them down out of fear will be out of the decision making process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obviously…. We didn’t recruit enough stronk womenz, gays and trannys, and promote enough of the same via relaxing standards, just for them.  while kicking those toxic white male warriors out in droves.  we just need to do that harder !

Interesting that it’s Biden Administration panels and Democrat think tanks pushing that https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2023/01/26/experts-data-point-to-women-as-best-military-recruiting-pool/                                  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/13531C8E-181D-438A-AEDB-BC5DFAC07CD6_jpe-2791366.JPG

They need to open females up to the draft

No. They need to make being registered for the draft (whether you are actually draftable/meet standards or not) a condition of voting, regardless of gender.

Also adjust selective service to be two tiers. Make first tier optional (draft me first) and keep the second tier the current mandatory for men system.

If a man doesn't volunteer for first tier draft, no vote for him either. Again, he doesn't even necessarily have to be physically qualified...but if he wouldn't risk himself qualified or not....no vote.

Don't force people to register. If simply no register, no vote, then a lot of the weakest, most afraid of their own shadow, who drag those around them down out of fear will be out of the decision making process.

Not bad, but where does age fit into that?  Keep existing max age for registration and free voting above that?
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This has been the plan.  I read something to this affect probably 15yrs ago when going down rabbit holes on Agenda xx stuff years ago.  At the time I though it all sounded absolutely looney — today it’s sadly become our reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something something...fundamental change...something something...
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forgot that we had Space Force. ??

"guardian"

Ugh.

Should have gone with spaceman.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"guardian"

Ugh.

Should have gone with spaceman.
View Quote

That’s sexist
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Draft isn't a solution, changing our ways is the solution or big incentives to serve.

Incentives are still just a short term solution.
View Quote

Agree on all counts but what changes do you mean? Society shitting on white makes? School physical fitness? Army and Pentagon making changes within the military?
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Affirmative action leadership in action...
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Don’t care.

Anyone who enlists/re-enlists after 1-6-21 is a traitor
, as far as I’m concerned, especially in the Officer Corps.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Summary - DOD ignored vets who are likely influencers of youth to join but Democrats and Pentagon dismiss woke hurting recruiting and government accounting office investigation found no necessary data was being tracked by military services nor was there a plan to address recruiting shortfalls. All branches but Space Force and USMC failing recruiting but those were the smallest branches besides Coast Guard https://www.stripes.com/branches/army/2023-04-21/military-recruitment-lapses-challenges-national-security-9877566.html https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/838F5D81-2D02-4B2B-97FF-B991DCC82EE1_jpe-2791357.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/529257EA-8049-4DB1-9746-02B9355A41C6_jpe-2791359.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/22AFF32A-5BB2-467B-9EFA-62E61D26E17A_jpe-2791361.JPG
View Quote

They could subcontract it out. How many millions of border jumpers are we up to now? They are here forever. Offer them citizenship for service.

The American boys can chop there wieners off and pretend to menstruate and work at StarBucks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#47]
That IS the plan.

The plan is for a weak US military.  Seriously, in what world do people live in where this isn't stupid obvious?
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Straight outta Mexico City
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#49]
The problem with leftists is they never have an idea that fixes things.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Don’t care.

Anyone who enlists/re-enlists after 1-6-21 is a traitor
, as far as I’m concerned, especially in the Officer Corps.
View Quote

Yea, let’s concede control of the military to the leftist radicals.  

Brilliant!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top