Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:26:15 AM EDT
Paris one day, Toulouse the next, home the next.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Did the Germans invade again?  If not I really don't see any reason to go there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did the Germans invade again?  If not I really don't see any reason to go there.

I don't see any reason even if Germany did invade again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Est-ce que, vous m'excusez pourriez me diriger vers la mosquée la plus proche ?

Oh, almost forgot -

Où peux-je acheter un album de David Hasselhoff ?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live next door to France and I drive round it to get to Italy… Fuck the French

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
France Shmance
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Boycott France
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I would like to look into the idea of giving back the Statue of Liberty.  We could shove it up their pooper, so to speak.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I would like to look into the idea of giving back the Statue of Liberty.  We could shove it up their pooper, so to speak.

PICS?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:46:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PICS?

Better still… show them this cartoon

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
learn to say I ACCEPT in french.

When they surrender as you get off the plane you will be ready.

As soon as they surrender...call us and we'll take over and start our own country.  That should piss off the entire European subcontinent....except the Swiss....but that's fine by me.

Our new motto will be "Welcome to France...SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!"
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#13]
It's for a business trip.  I used to enjoy going there, but the Iraq UN flap has really turned me off.

I think the average Frech person does not hold the same views as their leaders.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:00:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, tell them thanks for all their help, but do it with a lot of sarcasm.

GM
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's for a business trip.  I used to enjoy going there, but the Iraq UN flap has really turned me off.

I think the average Frech person does not hold the same views as their leaders.

Don't make excuses for those frogs.  They are uppity pussies.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:02:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#17]
If it is your first time in Paris and if you only have one day you should take a tour bus. You can make arrangement at your hotel.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Going to France, any messages?  

I have a message for France -

My grandfather is 84, the shrapnell he took in his leg liberating that piece of shit country has him in a walker now. He's not an old dude who needs a walker, he needs a walker b/c the shrapnell fucked up his leg and the muscles are atrified and bones have deterorated.

My other grandfather, deceased, also played a role in the "Le Liberation", as a Capt. in the Signal Core.

He never complained once about what ungrateful fucks the French have been, well, forever. So by right of  lineage, I hearby send the following communique:

FUCK YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL FRENCH  BASTARDS!!!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#21]
piss on this building for me  

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Say hi to Johnny Depp, Buttwad!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:07:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Spit on the ground... and then spit on the French for me... Oh, Yeah

Burn a French Flag!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Burn a French Flag!

Yeah, but if he does this, then the country will surrender to him and then what's he gonna do? It's only a business trip and he'd probably not be prepared!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#26]
The only way I would vist France would be in a B-52....carpet bombing them back to the Stone Age...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As soon as they surrender...call us and we'll take over and start our own country.  That should piss off the entire European subcontinent....except the Swiss....but that's fine by me.

Our new motto will be "Welcome to France...SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!"

We'll call it Consertopia.  CLASS III FOR EVERYONE!!!  We'll establish the BU, Badass Union and have free trade and passport recognision with switzerland.  Sweeden can come too, but they gotta bring chicks.

Why are the streets of paris lined with trees?
German soldiers hate marching in the sun.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Not really a message for them, but a question I'd like you to ask them.

Do any of them remember or recal hearing about the early 1940's?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#30]
I 'd see the catacombs and Notre Dame.  If you like art, the Musée du Louvre and Musée d'Orsay are really great.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#31]
My father helped to free the French from the Germans, too.

No messages to the French, but I do have a message for the Germans.  You can tell any Germans you see, hey, guys, next time you decide to annex France, go right ahead, you can have them, you have my Blessing.  But truthfully, you don't want them.  They have more friggin' Moslems than you Germans have.  And it looks like all that cross breeding in the 40's didn't do the French any good, they still can't stand up for themselves.  Heck, after WWII they had to hire you guys (in their Foreign Legion) for their ventures around the world.  So, you are welcome to them, be assured they will not fight back, and will kiss you ass when you get there.

I will do my best to see that my children and grandchildren don't interfere either.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#32]
yea, tell them to fuck themselves
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#33]
YES !! tell them to eat shit & die!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Kiss my ass and go fuck yourself……

French Translation for you sir!

Bais mon cu et va te faire foutre

Andy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Toutes vos bases appartiennent à nous.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Please, Please- take Kerry with you on a one way ticket.

That is all.

Sly
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live next door to France and I drive round it to get to Italy… Fuck the French

ANdy

Andy,

That's FUNNY!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kiss my ass and go fuck yourself……

French Translation for you sir!

Bais mon cu et va te faire foutre

Andy

I have the same disdane for the Italians and the French

If you have time, find a homeless man setting on a foutain 1 block north and 1/2 block west of Notre Dame and translate, "You can kiss the fattest part of my ass" for me, long story,

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I leave tommorrow, wish me luck.  I hate being so far from my family.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Burn a French Flag!

Yeah, but if he does this, then the country will surrender to him and then what's he gonna do? It's only a business trip and he'd probably not be prepared!

Hmmm... He would be in trouble then wouldn't he? He could outsource it to India Germany.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#42]
How can ya have any respect for a country that named it's self after a _german_ tribe that kicked it's ass about a thousand years ago? If I remember my history correctly, the Franks were a germanic tribe, right? Hell, for that matter, didn't the french (gauls) ask Julius Caesar to come help them 2000 years ago 'cause the germans were kicking their asses? Ole Julius came and "helped" them alright. Hehh. Hmmm...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Give them a good BITCH FRENCH SLAPPING for me please!

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Yea, just this:

And this:

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Go to the Crazy Horse, the Lido, Follies Bergere, Moulin Rouge and accuse the dancers of being as flat chested as 12 year old boys, and that they dance with the grace of a three legged oyster.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:48:25 AM EDT
[#46]
... Yes, do a tour of the Airbus factory in Toulouse.

... Funny thing, been to France twice and the frogs treated me just fine. Actually had a cool time there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:35:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Going to France, any messages?  

I have a message for France -

My grandfather is 84, the shrapnell he took in his leg liberating that piece of shit country has him in a walker now. He's not an old dude who needs a walker, he needs a walker b/c the shrapnell fucked up his leg and the muscles are atrified and bones have deterorated.

My other grandfather, deceased, also played a role in the "Le Liberation", as a Capt. in the Signal Core.

He never complained once about what ungrateful fucks the French have been, well, forever. So by right of  lineage, I hearby send the following communique:

FUCK YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL FRENCH  BASTARDS!!!!

My grandfather was Mustard gassed there doing the same thing as swankforce's grandfather. He died from Emphysema. Tell them Balming said FUCK YOU!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#48]
I almost forgot; you might want to check out the prices of gasoline for everybody who complains of paying $2.00 a gallon.

Junes European Gas Prices

Remember, these prices are per liter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:41:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
... Yes, do a tour of the Airbus factory in Toulouse.

... Funny thing, been to France twice and the frogs treated me just fine. Actually had a cool time there.

Yes, I have noticed the same thing.  People are different than the politicians.

I am going to Airbus for a meeting.  I have been through the factory before.  I was hoping to see  inside the full scale mockup of the A380 they have there.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:03:01 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I almost forgot; you might want to check out the prices of gasoline for everybody who complains of paying $2.00 a gallon.

Junes European Gas Prices

Remember, these prices are per liter.

Please don't rub it in……currently about $6 a US Gallon over here

ANdy
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top