Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Bring me back some wine. And... maybe some cheese, so long as it's not Brie. I hate Brie. Oh, and a FA-MAS. Maybe a little model of the Eiffel Tower.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Let's see, about forty hours? Stick a plug up your ass the day before you get there, hold it  until about an hour before you depart. Make a small flag with the french (no caps on purpose) colours and a thank you from America, take a huge dump in a very public place, stick the flag in it, wipe you ass with the real french (no caps on purpose) flag, and whistle Dixie and the National Anthem as you leave. They probably won't notice it with all the other shit they have around though. Take a long shower on return, burn your clothes, and try to put the whole experience out of your mind. Professional counseling my be in order. I had eight uncles in WWII. They deserve better.

rk
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are rally going to give them a message from me, just tell a French 'man' (not sure the term applies) that Azman-1 said to "Eat shit and die" Very simple and to the point.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's for a business trip.  I used to enjoy going there, but the Iraq UN flap has really turned me off.

I think the average Frech person does not hold the same views as their leaders.

Then how do those "leaders" become leaders? . . .

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's for a business trip.  I used to enjoy going there, but the Iraq UN flap has really turned me off.

I think the average Frech person does not hold the same views as their leaders.

Then how do those "leaders" become leaders? . . .

CMOS

A big   +1.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#6]
TELL THEM I SAID "FUCK YOU"!!!!

And to pass the Grey Poupon.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]
+ 1 what  AFREEMAN said.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did the Germans invade again?  If not I really don't see any reason to go there.

I don't see any reason even if Germany did invade again.

I live next door to France and I drive round it to get to Italy… Fuck the French

ANdy

Andy... YOU'RE GREAT!!!

You can shoot my AR any time if you come to Italy...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember:

PUTAN FRANCAIS!  

(fucking French!)
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Get american flag stickers with france sucks over them and post like 300 of them randomly.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I was there back in 1990 (Toulon while in the Navy) and again in 2000 (paris birthday trip). On my last trip I lost my wallet. Can you look for it for me please? It was black..

Thanks!

PS. The food is great!! And the people don't act like their government. Imagine if everyone in the world treated us like Clinton and Gore...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]
[size=6,000,000,000,000,000]EFF YOU YOU EFFIN FRENCH EFFERS!!![/size=6,000,000,000,000,000]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did the Germans invade again?  If not I really don't see any reason to go there.

I would go for only one reason, and it would be to visit the World War II Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial and pay respect to our 9,386 brethren that fell while liberating France in WWII.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Next time the Germans decide they want France, fine, we won't stand in their way.  

France and Gemany deserve each other.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#15]
+1

Foxtrot
Tango
Foxtrot
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Go to the first French village you find and them they can have their idiot back.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I was passing by and saw this thread...............I want to appoligise in advance and admit that I haven't taken the time to read it.   Mainly becase it's about France.

What I want to say is............................FUCK THE FRENCH!  

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't try to drink their beer.  Don't step in any MERDE.  Don't say ZIG  VOUS!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live next door to France and I drive round it to get to Italy… Fuck the French

ANdy

Andy... YOU'RE GREAT!!!

You can shoot my AR any time if you come to Italy...

Had to give it a miss this year… but I'm going next year! Lago Di Garda again!

Andy
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Tell the French to buy some SOAP!

Britain has the highest personal use of Soap in Europe at .86 Kilos per person… France buys .78 kilos per person… smelly bastards!

Andy
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ANdy

Next door to France? That doesn't sound too nice. Can you smell them from there?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Go to the first French village you find and them they can have their idiot back.

And then drop Kerry OFF.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Going to France, any messages?

Paris one day, Toulouse the next, home the next.

"Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir?" "Combien pour une soiree?"

"Oui Oui?"

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#24]
No real message...just walk through the streets with a bullhorn, shouting at everyone you see....

CHEESE-EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS!!!!

All these months, and I still feel better every time I say it....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would go for only one reason, and it would be to visit the World War II Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial and pay respect to our 9,386 brethren that fell while liberating France in WWII.

Tell them we'll be over to dig up and bring our boys home. FUCK YOU JACKASS CHIRAC!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top