Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 12/18/2009 9:20:42 AM EDT
I hereby grant you with my presence as a Team Member.

Just kidding. No, seriously, I did buy a Team membership, and I have to say I'm honored to be able to support this site.  

I really don't have anything cool at all to say for post 223, a waste?  I don't think so.

BTW is my post count still low enough for a draw down blade at 45 degrees post?  I'm not clear on this rule?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:27:03 AM EDT
You're still good for a draw down for another 700 posts.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:33:45 AM EDT
Well, I guess it will be around Dec, 2011 before I get there at my current rate, 1 year before the world ends I will finally get some credibility.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2009 9:52:06 AM EDT by RECONSIX]

No cred, ever. I was told not too long ago to go back to DU and give Obummer "my best" by another team member who has been here a year longer than me.  

I guess not everyone believes in absolute Freedom.  [/shrug]  

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:52:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RECONSIX:

No cred, ever. I was told not too long ago to go back to DU and give Obummer "my best" by another team member who has been here a year longer than me.  

well why havent you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:54:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Renegade13B:

well why havent you?

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:55:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2009 9:56:11 AM EDT by the_great_snag]
Originally Posted By Renegade13B:

well why havent you?

I know, right?

Everyone knows Renegade13B is the biggest commie on this site, but we still like him too.  Don't sweat it!

ETA:  Darn Glock hater you...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:58:04 AM EDT
"No cred, ever."

Way to pop my balloon.  Your doses of reality have a way of "harshing the mellow".  No wonder someone wants to banish you to the septic tank that is DU.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:58:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mcouey:
"No cred, ever."

Way to pop my balloon.  Your doses of reality have a way of "harshing the mellow".  No wonder someone wants to banish you to the septic tank that is DU.

See, your thread is getting better by the minute.  

Top Top