Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 9:20:42 AM EDT
I hereby grant you with my presence as a Team Member.

Just kidding. No, seriously, I did buy a Team membership, and I have to say I'm honored to be able to support this site.  

I really don't have anything cool at all to say for post 223, a waste?  I don't think so.

BTW is my post count still low enough for a draw down blade at 45 degrees post?  I'm not clear on this rule?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#1]
You're still good for a draw down for another 700 posts.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I guess it will be around Dec, 2011 before I get there at my current rate, 1 year before the world ends I will finally get some credibility.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]

No cred, ever. I was told not too long ago to go back to DU and give Obummer "my best" by another team member who has been here a year longer than me.  

I guess not everyone believes in absolute Freedom.  [/shrug]  

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No cred, ever. I was told not too long ago to go back to DU and give Obummer "my best" by another team member who has been here a year longer than me.  

well why havent you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

well why havent you?

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

well why havent you?

I know, right?

Everyone knows Renegade13B is the biggest commie on this site, but we still like him too.  Don't sweat it!

ETA:  Darn Glock hater you...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
"No cred, ever."

Way to pop my balloon.  Your doses of reality have a way of "harshing the mellow".  No wonder someone wants to banish you to the septic tank that is DU.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"No cred, ever."

Way to pop my balloon.  Your doses of reality have a way of "harshing the mellow".  No wonder someone wants to banish you to the septic tank that is DU.

See, your thread is getting better by the minute.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top