Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 1:52:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2004 2:00:04 PM EST by Rparr28922]
Hey Everybody this Nov vote Vito for President. He'll be a kick-ass Commander and chief and he speaks better than are current president. Aka Vincent Margera

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:53:26 PM EST
Who?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:58:03 PM EST
Don Vito Corleone?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:11:29 PM EST
Do you mean Don Vito CorLeone,the Godfather?

Don Vito to Sadamm:"Nothing personel......it's just business".......BLAM!

Don Vito to Luca Brazi:"this kerry fellow........I want you to go to Las vegas and have a talk with him........make him an offer he cannot refuse."

Don Vito:"These french fagots........who do they think they are?I have approached them like a man to a man.........and this is their reply?Where is the respect?They act like pimps........and have no honor.They must be made to pay for what they have done."

Don Vito:"This........war.......it is bad for our business.There are no profits to be made while the oil is not in our hands."

Luca Brazi:"Godfather what are your wishes?"

Don Vito:"Kill them all,I wish to deploy the full effect of the nuclear triad against these pigs."
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:12:17 PM EST
That show sucks ass, not even close to the original Jackass it spun off of, wild boys sucks too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:16:51 PM EST
Jackass was actually a spinoff of Bam's skateboarding videos, CKY and CKY2K. It pays to be an idiot, I guess. I personally find those shows to be pretty hilarious, but I'm a 12 year old boy stuck in a 28 year old body.
Top Top