Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 2:52:36 PM EDT
Hey Everybody this Nov vote Vito for President.  He'll be a kick-ass Commander and chief and he speaks better than are current president.  Aka Vincent Margera

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Don Vito Corleone?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you mean Don Vito CorLeone,the Godfather?

Don Vito to Sadamm:"Nothing personel......it's just business".......BLAM!

Don Vito to Luca Brazi:"this kerry fellow........I want you to go to Las vegas and have a talk with him........make him an offer he cannot refuse."

Don Vito:"These french fagots........who do they think they are?I have approached them like a man to a man.........and this is their reply?Where is the respect?They act like pimps........and have no honor.They must be made to pay for what they have done."

Don Vito:"This........war.......it is bad for our business.There are no profits to be made while the oil is not in our hands."

Luca Brazi:"Godfather what are your wishes?"

Don Vito:"Kill them all,I wish to deploy the full effect of the nuclear triad against these pigs."
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
That show sucks ass, not even close to the original Jackass it spun off of, wild boys sucks too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Jackass was actually a spinoff of Bam's skateboarding videos, CKY and CKY2K.  It pays to be an idiot, I guess.  I personally find those shows to be pretty hilarious, but I'm a 12 year old boy stuck in a 28 year old body.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top