Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2004 3:38:33 PM EST
I am sure I am not the only one with a spare bedroom, that all the junk gets tossed into....

Now I have to clean it out, AGAIN......

Oh well, now to make room for my ammo stash, my other place is full, I am out room, so now I need more space......
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:50:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/22/2004 3:50:56 PM EST by gus]
I have a spare bedroom, full of stuff!! Trouble is, I'm keeping everything that's in there. What I need is a bigger house!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:51:11 PM EST
Maybe after I get 3 or 4 more of the kids out of the house I'll have a "spare" room. Until then I just cram stuff in any corner I can find.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:53:14 PM EST
I finally said, no more guest room. I took out the bed and furinture and sold it all. Cleaned out the closet, put most of it in the attic.

Then, I bought a nice wook bench, a bigger gun safe, and a new reloading kit. And, of course, I put my computer in there. So now...I have a gun room. People that want to stay with me can now sleep on the couch :) and enjoy the gun room. Smartest decision of my life.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:30:49 PM EST
Spare room, hahaha...

MT

Only thing around my house that has a spare anything is my middle!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:59:01 PM EST
Well I have a spare room, couse I live all by my lonesome........

BUT I toss alot of junk in there and over time, it adds up, so I have to clean it all out.....

I am thinking of taking the wall out between that room, and my bedroom, making one giant room...
Top Top