Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 4:38:33 PM EDT
I am sure I am not the only one with a spare bedroom, that all the junk gets tossed into....

Now I have to clean it out, AGAIN......

Oh well, now to make room for my ammo stash, my other place is full, I am out room, so now I need more space......
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a spare bedroom, full of stuff!!  Trouble is, I'm keeping everything that's in there. What I need is a bigger house!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe after I get 3 or 4 more of the kids out of the house I'll have a "spare" room.  Until then I just cram stuff in any corner I can find.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally said, no more guest room.  I took out the bed and furinture and sold it all.  Cleaned out the closet, put most of it in the attic.  

Then, I bought a nice wook bench, a bigger gun safe, and a new reloading kit.  And, of course, I put my computer in there.  So now...I have a gun room.  People that want to stay with me can now sleep on the couch :)  and enjoy the gun room.  Smartest decision of my life.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Spare room, hahaha...

MT

Only thing around my house that has a  spare anything is my middle!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I have a spare room, couse I live all by my lonesome........

BUT I toss alot of junk in there and over time, it adds up, so I have to clean it all out.....

I am thinking of taking the wall out between that room, and my bedroom, making one giant room...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top