Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:25:04 PM EDT
I had those drawings saved, the ont that was made out of wood and looked like another butstock with a dowel in it, but now that I am gonna try and build one, I cant find them, anyone got a link to the original post or the drawing specs they would care to share with me, many thanks in advance.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually, it's this awesome device called your finger.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Chuck Norris doe not approve this request
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
use a "bottle opener"

its a joke mr. agent i swear!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

But the secondary stock allowed you to shoulder the gun and aim fairly effectively, as opposed to the typical bump fire technique which has the weapon held down by your hip.

I remember the thread he is talking about, even had a live fire demonstration of it.

It looked to be worth the trouble provided no state laws against it's creation(such as California with their gay laws against trigger activators).
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
use a "bottle opener"

its a joke mr. agent i swear!

Shoelace?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But the secondary stock allowed you to shoulder the gun and aim fairly effectively, as opposed to the typical bump fire technique which has the weapon held down by your hip.

I remember the thread he is talking about, even had a live fire demonstration of it.

It looked to be worth the trouble provided no state laws against it's creation(such as California with their gay laws against trigger activators).

It would be very difficult to render this device illegal - as it doesn't pull the trigger at all. You do, with your offhand....and you do so with each successive shot. The only thing the device does is provide a "finger" for you to pull the trigger into.

I never worried about the legality of it, just the unwanted attention if someone did something stupid with it, or the ATF changed course and ruled wood an "MG".

BTW, since developing the wood device, I've gotten good enough at bumping from the shoulder to not really need it anymore. Kinda ironic. Maybe I should invent an orgasm machine next?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top