Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2006 7:13:31 AM EDT
Cats chew threw my garbage bags and make a fucking mess. I was going to shoot one last night with my pellet gun but it got away and I was yelled for even thinking of such a thing. So we have reached a idea.

Trap the basterd and if it has no collar shoot him and if he does don't and find out where he lives.

I still want to shoot it eather way though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad you have someone there with more sense to yell at you and stop you from doing something stupid.

You got a cat problem, you want to kill them?  Go ahead.  But putting a pellet into one is nothing more than torture.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm glad you have someone there with more sense to yell at you and stop you from doing something stupid.

You got a cat problem, you want to kill them?  Go ahead.  But putting a pellet into one is nothing more than torture.

Yes your right. Uhh, Fuck I need to think of something better.

Edit: what about a few punji pits around the bags?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
But putting a pellet into one is nothing more than torture.

only if it lives
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

It's going to live for a while, it's like shooting a deer with a 22LR.  Use something that would kill it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

It's going to live for a while, it's like shooting a deer with a 22LR.  Use something that would kill it.

How bout a crossbow? Or..... .22lr?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

EDIT:  I see the problem is that they chew thru your garbage bags, why not just buy a garbage can with a lid??
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

EDIT:  I see the problem is that they chew thru your garbage bags, why not just buy a garbage can with a lid??

That might be a better idea. But I hate fucking cats. I will put empty trash cants with punji spikes in them covered in fish.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:25:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Catch it............chop off one paw....hang it on a chain around your neck....and from that day on it will mess with everyone but  you......
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#9]
How about keeping your garbage inaccessible to animals?  In a can, in a building, etc.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

Why dont the owners of the cat/cats take care of them, to keep their animals for causing other people problems? Is it too much to ask of someone that owns an animal that they be kept off of other peoples property?  

Shoot all of 'em. A pellet from one of the high-velocity guns from Beeman, RWS, or Gamo will kill a cat if proper shot placement is used. I dont know if the Daisy and Crosman 10-pumpers would do it, but I'd sure give it a try.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

I've shot about 10 cats with a pellet rifle in the past 2 years and none of them made it out of the bushes.

Turns out that a lead projectile through the brain will kill one pretty quickly.

People kill deer with .22s all the time. Shot placement is vital for getting a kill, but it is neither difficult or uncommon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How about keeping your garbage inaccessible to animals?  In a can, in a building, etc.

+1. Ever thought of buying a garbage can?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

Why dont the owners of the cat/cats take care of them, to keep their animals for causing other people problems? Is it too much to ask of someone that owns an animal that they be kept off of other peoples property?  

Shoot all of 'em. A pellet from one of the high-velocity guns from Beeman, RWS, or Gamo will kill a cat if proper shot placement is used. I dont know if the Daisy and Crosman 10-pumpers would do it, but I'd sure give it a try.  

What if they aren't owned by anyone?  What if your child comes onto my property, do you advise shooting him/her with a pellet gun too?  
Why do you have to act like a tough guy?  Why do you get off by torturing animals??  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

I've shot about 10 cats with a pellet rifle in the past 2 years and none of them made it out of the bushes.

Turns out that a lead projectile through the brain will kill one pretty quickly.

People kill deer with .22s all the time. Shot placement is vital for getting a kill, but it is neither difficult or uncommon.

The first part is fine, but the last part of your post is laughable.  Altho possible, people do not kill deer at the time with 22LR, it is very uncommon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

Thats it to Wal-mart Gamo shadow 1000 Truglo red dot Aim Point Class 3 green laser. Those mother fuckers are going down.

Rifle
Sight
Laser sight
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Get yourself a big can of cayenne pepper and dust your trash with it.  Then spread catnip on your neighbor's trash.

That should get the proper results.

Seriously, cayenne pepper might work, worth a try.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

What if they aren't owned by anyone?  What if your child comes onto my property, do you advise shooting him/her with a pellet gun too?  
Why do you have to act like a tough guy?  Why do you get off by torturing animals??  

If the child starts to go threw your garbage.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Perfect!

A dog would be good too.

I like the idea of shooting stray kids with a pellet gun.  j/k
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Not much you can't handle with a set of these.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/733_2omp.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/AIRSOFTWITHBEAMZ.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/M134MINIGUN.jpg

Im saving that picture of the mini gun and im going to print it out and tell all the PETA people what I go hunting with.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

If they arent owned by anyone, why are they running about anyway? Killing them would be the best thing then anyway. Any shelter I've ever called wanted money to recieve a stray animal. A pellet or 22lr shell, and a couple minutes to dig a hole, is cheaper either way.  
Comparing children to animals, stray or otherwise, isn't even a valid point. Most parents I know dont let their children out all night to find their own sources of food and water.
I'm not acting like a tough guy. There is nothing tough about it, and I dont "get off" by torturing animals. I just dont see the need to clean up after someone else's "pet".  

And a .22 is used to kill deer all the time. Not legally, but thats not the point of discussion.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

The first part is fine, but the last part of your post is laughable.  Altho possible, people do not kill deer at the time with 22LR, it is very uncommon.

You obviously know nothing when it comes to using .22lr on deer - I'm not in ANY way advocating the use of .22s - rimfire OR centerfire - on deer, but I can assure you that it happens ALL the time, and IF done properly, *can* be quite effective...

Stick to topics you actually know something about, okay???

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Uh oh. We have a new "Deagle wit da Beamz" picture in our arsenal?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#26]
How about putting a dog in your trash bag. That will teach it really quick!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:44:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

Maybe where you are. Here, poachers shoot deer year round with .22 rifles. Contact the Georgia DNR if you don't believe me. They catch a shitload of people poaching deer with .22s here.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they arent owned by anyone, why are they running about anyway? Killing them would be the best thing then anyway. Any shelter I've ever called wanted money to recieve a stray animal. A pellet or 22lr shell, and a couple minutes to dig a hole, is cheaper either way.  
Comparing children to animals, stray or otherwise, isn't even a valid point. Most parents I know dont let their children out all night to find their own sources of food and water.
I'm not acting like a tough guy. There is nothing tough about it, and I dont "get off" by torturing animals. I just dont see the need to clean up after someone else's "pet".  

And a .22 is used to kill deer all the time. Not legally, but thats not the point of discussion.  

Spot on in ALL regards....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Ohhh. I've got a great idea!!!   Build a hidden CATapult in front of your trash bags. When kitty decides he wants some trash, send him back to the neighbors house via airmail!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
How about just putting the trash bags in a trash can?

Too simple a solution, maybe?

CJ

You guys are missing the point of bait.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Ohhh. I've got a great idea!!!   Build a hidden CATapult in front of your trash bags. When kitty decides he wants some trash, send him back to the neighbors house via airmail!!!

I need blue prints. Hurry get out microsoft paint.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Don't feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/733_2omp.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/AIRSOFTWITHBEAMZ.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/M134MINIGUN.jpg

Im saving that picture of the mini gun and im going to print it out and tell all the PETA people what I go hunting with.

Why not buy one too?

(Check out the vids!)

www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/m134_6mm.htm
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Coyote urine....and some other stuff..

Now we all realize that we truly envy animals that operate on instinct but that doesn't mean you won't get nearly as much satisfaction from out-smarting them as eliminating them physically.  My cats still hold about a 2-1 edge (well, there are 2 of them) in cleverness but I'm still trying.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
...I hate fucking cats.

Then why do you do it?

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...I hate fucking cats.

Then why do you do it?

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if it lives

You obviously know nothing when it comes to using .22lr on deer - I'm not in ANY way advocating the use of .22s - rimfire OR centerfire - on deer, but I can assure you that it happens ALL the time, and IF done properly, *can* be quite effective...

Stick to topics you actually know something about, okay???

- georgestrings

I do know something about it.  I said it was posssible, and I said it was very uncommon, which it is.  Stop acting like you know the statistics, when you clearly do not.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...I hate fucking cats.

Then why do you do it?

I am forced. By the goverment. The brain wash me thats why I have the foil hat. This one by the way is covered with paint so no one knows what it is.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...I hate fucking cats.

Then why do you do it?

We need pictures.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I do know something about it.  I said it was posssible, and I said it was very uncommon, which it is.  Stop acting like you know the statistics, when you clearly do not.

Really? Maybe where you live- but not in central PA. Its not out of the ordinary to go spotlighting, or be visiting someone who lives out of a town, and hear shooting all hours of the night, mostly from .22s.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

CATapult hidden underground. Notice the tactical black paint, spinners and beamz:

Mr. Kitty Cat wants some good ole trash. You activate CATapult:

Problem solved:

I have too much time on my hands.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? Maybe where you live- but not in central PA. Its not out of the ordinary to go spotlighting, or be visiting someone who lives out of a town, and hear shooting all hours of the night, mostly from .22s.

10/22 with a 100 round drum and in most states it is legal i hear.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

CATapult hidden underground. Notice the tactical black paint, spinners and beamz:

i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/shop_rat45/catapult-1.jpg

Mr. Kitty Cat wants some good ole trash. You activate CATapult:

i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/shop_rat45/catapult-2.jpg

Problem solved:

i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/shop_rat45/catapult-3.jpg

I have too much time on my hands.

It was the rims that caught my eye.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.
Legal to hunt anything with-no.
PA game laws prohibit the use of semi-auto rifles to hunt anything. Semi-auto shotguns are legal for small game, upland birds, and turkeys, but I dont believe they are legal for deer hunting with slugs. There's no minimum caliber for Deer in PA, it just has to be a centerfire or blackpowder.

Of course, theres always the fact that they are shot at night. Which is illegal regardless of what you are shooting them with.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.
PA game laws prohibit the use of semi-auto rifles to hunt anything. Semi-auto shotguns are legal for small game, upland birds, and turkeys, but I dont believe they are legal for deer hunting with slugs. There's no minimum caliber for Deer in PA, it just has to be a centerfire or blackpowder.

Of course, theres always the fact that they are shot at night. Which is illegal regardless of what you are shooting them with.

Well PA just happens to be a tad bit Ghey. It is legal is southern states. I heard New england any red neck state.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.

Well PA just happens to be a tad bit Ghey. It is legal is southern states. I heard New england any red neck state.

Whatever, .

I'm pretty sure a 10/22 with a Cdrum is illegal for hunting deer in any state.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.

You wanna run that by again? Maybe in english this time?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.

En Ingles, por favor?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.

En Ingles, por favor?

Small game hunting in maine no mag limit on rim fire.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#50]
You're almost canadian.
And you have the gall to say another state is gay!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top