BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You're almost canadian.
And you have the gall to say another state is gay!

Im not from around here
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cats chew threw my garbage bags and make a fucking mess. I was going to shoot one last night with my pellet gun but it got away and I was yelled for even thinking of such a thing. So we have reached a idea.

Trap the basterd and if it has no collar shoot him and if he does don't and find out where he lives.

I still want to shoot it eather way though.

well you could try putting the bag of garbage in a fucking can you stupid asshole.

just a thought.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

10/22 with a 100 round drum and in most states it is legal i hear.

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.
Legal to hunt anything with-no.
PA game laws prohibit the use of semi-auto rifles to hunt anything. Semi-auto shotguns are legal for small game, upland birds, and turkeys, but I dont believe they are legal for deer hunting with slugs. There's no minimum caliber for Deer in PA, it just has to be a centerfire or blackpowder.

Of course, theres always the fact that they are shot at night. Which is illegal regardless of what you are shooting them with.

Well PA just happens to be a tad bit Ghey. It is legal is southern states. I heard New england any red neck state.

You wanna run that by again? Maybe in english this time?

En Ingles, por favor?

Small game hunting in maine no mag limit on rim fire.

On the top of your rifle there are protrusions known as "sights". There will be one atop the receiver(or just forward of it on the barrel) and another one on the end of the gun with a hole in it. This is called the "Muzzle". If you line up the post on the muzzle end, with the notch or peep hole on the receiver end, and then line them up with your target, the need for unlimited ammunition is negated.

Also, I would imagine that ANY game warden would take some issue with a person in a bump cap and drool bib carting  a rifle around. I would suggest using caution.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cats chew threw my garbage bags and make a fucking mess. I was going to shoot one last night with my pellet gun but it got away and I was yelled for even thinking of such a thing. So we have reached a idea.

Trap the basterd and if it has no collar shoot him and if he does don't and find out where he lives.

well you could try putting the bag of garbage in a fucking can you stupid asshole.

just a thought.

It isn't the point the point is people should take care of there fucking cats. I think we went over this you stupid asshole.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

10/22 with a 100 round drum and in most states it is legal i hear.

Orly?
Legal to own-yes.
Legal to hunt anything with-no.
PA game laws prohibit the use of semi-auto rifles to hunt anything. Semi-auto shotguns are legal for small game, upland birds, and turkeys, but I dont believe they are legal for deer hunting with slugs. There's no minimum caliber for Deer in PA, it just has to be a centerfire or blackpowder.

Of course, theres always the fact that they are shot at night. Which is illegal regardless of what you are shooting them with.

Well PA just happens to be a tad bit Ghey. It is legal is southern states. I heard New england any red neck state.

You wanna run that by again? Maybe in english this time?

En Ingles, por favor?

Small game hunting in maine no mag limit on rim fire.

On the top of your rifle there are protrusions known as "sights". There will be one atop the receiver(or just forward of it on the barrel) and another one on the end of the gun with a hole in it. This is called the "Muzzle". If you line up the post on the muzzle end, with the notch or peep hole on the receiver end, and then line them up with your target, the need for unlimited ammunition is negated.

Also, I would imagine that ANY game warden would take some issue with a person in a bump cap and drool bib carting  a rifle around. I would suggest using caution.

I don't go hunting with a 100 rounds drum. It was just something that is legal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

It isn't the point the point is people should take care of there fucking cats. I think we went over this you stupid asshole.

Oy, nosepicker! Learn to spell. Then learn how firearms work. Then stay far, far away from them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't go hunting with a 100 rounds drum. It was just something that is legal.

Its legal to own a Ferrari that'll go 160mph, too.
Does that mean its a good idea to drive that fast down the street?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

Oy, nosepicker! Learn to spell. Then learn how firearms work. Then stay far, far away from them.

I tried to warn you Nutty...don't mess with those AZ guys!

I'm sure your mom will give you a nice hug, and dry your tears. Its time to log off of her computer, and go out and play.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

I'm sure your mom will give you a nice hug, and dry your tears. Its time to log off of her computer, and go out and play.

Watch out for cars, and don't forget your bump cap and scissors.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Buy a garbage can .

Kill the cat because you are too cheap to buy a garbage can ??  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Buy a garbage can .

Kill the cat because you are too cheap to buy a garbage can ??  

Nope. Kill the cat so you dont have to clean up after someone else's "pet" forever.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

Watch out for cars, and don't forget your bump cap and scissors.

IBTL
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
But putting a pellet into one is nothing more than torture.

only if it lives

It's going to live for a while, it's like shooting a deer with a 22LR.  Use something that would kill it.

I've shot about 10 cats with a pellet rifle in the past 2 years and none of them made it out of the bushes.

Turns out that a lead projectile through the brain will kill one pretty quickly.

People kill deer with .22s all the time. Shot placement is vital for getting a kill, but it is neither difficult or uncommon.

The first part is fine, but the last part of your post is laughable.  Altho possible, people do not kill deer at the time with 22LR, it is very uncommon.

You obviously know nothing when it comes to using .22lr on deer - I'm not in ANY way advocating the use of .22s - rimfire OR centerfire - on deer, but I can assure you that it happens ALL the time, and IF done properly, *can* be quite effective...

Stick to topics you actually know something about, okay???

- georgestrings

I do know something about it.  I said it was posssible, and I said it was very uncommon, which it is.  Stop acting like you know the statistics, when you clearly do not.

Sure you do,

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Don't feed the trolls.

You're absolutely correct, Dawn...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/leonp3ned.jpg

I wonder if that hurt?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just a thought.

Oy, nosepicker! Learn to spell. Then learn how firearms work. Then stay far, far away from them Then get drunk and play with several.

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/leonp3ned.jpg

I wonder if that hurt?

The red is in keeping with my new philosophy...

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
But putting a pellet into one is nothing more than torture.

only if it lives

It's going to live for a while, it's like shooting a deer with a 22LR.  Use something that would kill it.

I've shot about 10 cats with a pellet rifle in the past 2 years and none of them made it out of the bushes.

Turns out that a lead projectile through the brain will kill one pretty quickly.

People kill deer with .22s all the time. Shot placement is vital for getting a kill, but it is neither difficult or uncommon.

The first part is fine, but the last part of your post is laughable.  Altho possible, people do not kill deer at the time with 22LR, it is very uncommon.

You obviously know nothing when it comes to using .22lr on deer - I'm not in ANY way advocating the use of .22s - rimfire OR centerfire - on deer, but I can assure you that it happens ALL the time, and IF done properly, *can* be quite effective...

Stick to topics you actually know something about, okay???

- georgestrings

I do know something about it.  I said it was posssible, and I said it was very uncommon, which it is.  Stop acting like you know the statistics, when you clearly do not.

Here's a statistic for you. In 2002, Pretoria Station Hunting Preserve in Albany Georgia was the scene of 17 arrests for deer poaching, all made by the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. 15 were with .22 rifles, and 2 were with regular deer rifles.

This is one year, on one plantation, in one state. Not uncommon at all.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nope. Kill the cat so you dont have to clean up after someone else's "pet" forever.

I'd rather put up with a roaming pet than some asshole too cheap to buy a garbage can so that every pet or wild critter can get into his garbage spreading it everywhere so the wind can blow it all over the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd rather put up with a roaming pet than some asshole too cheap to buy a garbage can so that every pet or wild critter can get into his garbage spreading it everywhere so the wind can blow it all over the neighborhood.

Then keep cleaning up your messes. I'll fix my problem.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Just start throwing away antifreeze soaked bacon.  j/k

Seriously, I would just start going over to the neighbors house who owns the cat and start gnawing through their garbage, shitting in their yard, and scratching at their door. Then you will see just how tolerant all the cat lovers who let their pets roam free really are.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Just start throwing away antifreeze soaked bacon.  j/k

Seriously, I would just start going over to the neighbors house who owns the cat and start gnawing through their garbage, shitting in their yard, and scratching at their door. Then you will see just how tolerant all the cat lovers who let their pets roam free really are.

I think she is a liberal lesbain.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top