Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Bank of UnAmerica
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:57:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Just when I thought BoA couldn't go any lower.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:59:14 AM EDT
[#3]
What do gun purchases have to do with inauguration day?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:59:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Jesus. If the lines aren't clear to you by now, you probably don't have a pulse. All the leftists who were holding back during Trump are letting it all out now. Prepare to be persecuted, they are angry and want nothing less than your freedoms revoked.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel safer...
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#6]
You can take steps with email, browsers, etc. to keep corporations from spying on you.  Unfortunately, the banks know everything you buy unless you pay cash which is hard to use online.  I like to hear some ideas on this.  I simply don't like anyone "tracking" or storing data about my life.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I dropped BoA back when they started canceling gun industry accounts
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can take steps with email, browsers, etc. to keep corporations from spying on you.  Unfortunately, the banks know everything you buy unless you pay cash which is hard to use online.  I like to hear some ideas on this.  I simply don't like anyone "tracking" or storing data about my life.
View Quote

Cue bitcoin
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone who banks and Bank of AntiAmerica gets the fees they deserve
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#10]
This is my shocked face.

This is he same bank who gives accounts to illegal aliens...
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is my shocked face.

View Quote

Yep, this was when I dropped them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I think the vast majority of people still don't realize that you are monitored and on video all day every day.
(Think capitol protesters)
Even if you stay in your rural bunker you still use your phone and credit card.
The computer you're on now leaves a record of every website visited.
BoA is not different it's only more accommodating on sharing information.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anyone who banks and Bank of AntiAmerica gets the fees they deserve
View Quote

This.
I told BOA what they can go do with themselves years ago.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Jesus. If the lines aren't clear to you by now, you probably don't have a pulse. All the leftists who were holding back during Trump are letting it all out now. Prepare to be persecuted, they are angry and want nothing less than your freedoms revoked.
View Quote

You are an optimist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks at credit card purchase history..........................Goes hide dog
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#20]
No one just handed over this info, it was under subpoena. If you're pissed, then at least be pissed at the right party. It's the judge who signed the subpoena. That's the traitorous little SOB.

ETA: if I'm wrong about the subpoena (not mentioned in the article but inferred) then I smell class action lawsuit since this doesn't fall under the usual mandatory reporting of suspicious financial transactions required under the patriot act.  This means the FBI is calling people terrorists just for buying guns and/or traveling to DC which is outside any objective definition in criminal investigations.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bank of UnAmerica
View Quote

FBA

Stasi fucks
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Between 0.1% interest accounts and now narcing on customers for lawful activities, I'd say a mattress is a safer place to keep your money.

I wonder how long before they just start stealing from "white supremacist" customers on the assumption biased courts will let them get away with it?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is my shocked face.

View Quote

With free money?

I need to be an illegal alien.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#25]
I had a small account with BoA long time ago, when the whole "illegals get credit & credit cards without credit checks" i dump them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think the vast majority of people still don't realize that you are monitored and on video all day every day.
(Think capitol protesters)
Even if you stay in your rural bunker you still use your phone and credit card.
The computer you're on now leaves a record of every website visited.
BoA is not different it's only more accommodating on sharing information.
View Quote

Truth.

Anyone starting to realize corporate America and .gov are one and the same?

Their business their rules, amirite?

We've al been complicit in the situation we find ourselves.

Hi atf/fbi guy, yes, I'm a horny gun collector.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#28]
This is how there will be a defacto ban on online gun / ammo / parts sales.....they don't have to pass any laws, just get all the credit card companies on board and it's dead for most people.  It would be a small minority of gun owners that would go to bitcoin or something to get around it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hence the reason for the push to a cashless system.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Step 1 chuck that phone in the ocean.
Step2  follow suit with all internet capable devices
Step 3. Run off into the woods and stay there.

New world fellas.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used a temporary card for one of my earlier PSA purchases back when people were talking about info leaks. I don't remember what it was though. You could also try using a gift card.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#32]
canceling my account today.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's fine.  They're just making it easy for people to not give a fuck when things finally get ugly.

They are Othering us, but that also means they are Othering themselves.  Any student of history knows where that always leads.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#34]
BOA Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

You get what you deserve.  FBOA
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Gotta make sure they get that bailout they will need when the next bubble bursts. They know it’s coming, gotta make themselves an asset to the government.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#36]
I still haven't forgiven BoA for what they did to me in 2007 after my first wife died...  Those [coc violation]s tried to force me into bankruptcy by getting all my debtors to call all my debt at once.  I swore I would NEVER do business with them, and to this very day, I haven't...
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cue bitcoin
View Quote

It is a shame it sucks at its intended purpose.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are an optimist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the lines aren't clear to you by now, you probably don't have a pulse. All the leftists who were holding back during Trump are letting it all out now. Prepare to be persecuted, they are angry and want nothing less than your freedoms revoked.

You are an optimist.

There seems to me like such opportunities for private businesses to spring up that cater to conservative consumers. I wish I was smarter and more motivated. I guess the left is doing everything in their power to hold these competitors down (see Parler).
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Gotta make sure they get that bailout they will need when the next bubble bursts. They know it’s coming, gotta make themselves an asset to the government.
View Quote

So many bubbles.  We have wonderfully short memories.  Makes for great news fodder and gubmint intervention.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I still haven't forgiven BoA for what they did to me in 2007 after my first wife died...  Those [coc violation]s tried to force me into bankruptcy by getting all my debtors to call all my debt at once.  I swore I would NEVER do business with them, and to this very day, I haven't...
View Quote

How can they do that?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who do you bank with that doesn't charge you fees?

I like that at my bank but they don't have branches where I'm moving.

I have been been to inside my bank likely 5 times in 20-years so I'm debating the merits of not having a personal banker in the branch to handle the problems their bank causes me.
View Quote

FWIW I haven't stepped foot in a bank branch in 15 years; I've been banking %100 by mail since 2005. I'm in MN, and the closest bank branch to me is in Chicago

Going online only isn't a huge deal, the only PITA is if you need a bank/cashier's check for something. Even then that should be just a phone call away. I've never needed a banker/cashier's check in that time, though YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Take cash out of your account and use gift card instead???

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#43]
What is a good bank to have a credit card with?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#44]
I predict that before it's all done, no credit card companies will allow gun or related purchases of any kind. That's why you have to get what you need now, while you still can and can do it over the internet. I don't believe we will have that ability much longer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Double tap, sorry.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I've said for a while now that the Government doesn't need gun registration. It just needs a way to track gun owners.

1. NFA Records  I have none.
2. CCW Permit Records   I have none.
3. State/Municipal Permit to Purchase/Own Records  Nope
4. Credit Card/Bank Purchase Records  Cash and carry baby!
5. Vendor Sales Records  Very few, most of my stuff has been F to F or gun show.
6. Social Media  Always thought it was stupid when I saw people posting their guns on SM.
7. Organizational Membership Records  None  FNRA!
8. 4473 Records and NICS/State Background Check Records  I have just a few of these, I mainly do F to F or Armslist.

It is all there to data mine.  Yes and its being done.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#47]
I watched the video on YouTube last night.  The fuck be upon BofA for turning Stazi on us.  In this case it seems like they turned over info if  you were in Washington D.C. or near it while making certain purchases, so it wasn't "all" gun-related purchases.

Still, it should serve as a warning that the day is coming when they may use your credit card records to accuse you of all kinds of shit.  It also opens the door for them to start declining certain purchases if they're gun-related.  I used to think as long as they're making money they won't deny purchases, but we live in a rapidly accelerating woke and doxxing culture.  

BUY YOUR STUFF NOW.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#48]
This is the price of losing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is the price of losing.
View Quote

True, although I'd better describe it as the price of allowing the steal to succeed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#50]
BoA has always been shitty. Glad I never banked with.

(I bank with a credit union)

Left Wells Fargo when I figured they went shitty a decade ago.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top