Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/4/2021 10:24:40 PM EDT
saw link and led to story tucker did tonight

bank of america reportedly searched customer records for any activity near washington d.c. within days around jan 6 and reported it to federal authorities without customer knowledge or consent

Tucker: Bank of America secretly turned over customer data to FBI

the new police state

edit to add - if you didn't watch the video, yes, people have been questioned over their activity by investigators
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Fascism to a T.

Additionally, what does that even prove? That someone was in DC on Jan 6th. So what?

This has GOT to be some kinda banking reg violation....... but obviously it won’t get enforced by Treasury or DoJ.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Bank of America has been run by commies for a while now.

They are definitely in on The Great Reset along with Coca-Cola and many other companies out there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad I left them years ago.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea why people would have BofA accounts anymore.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fascism to a T.

Additionally, what does that even prove? That someone was in DC on Jan 6th. So what?

This has GOT to be some kinda banking reg violation....... but obviously it won’t get enforced by Treasury or DoJ.
View Quote

It is just one more data point.
That is how data surveillance works
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait until they and every other big bank and credit card issuer start giving the feds lists of all "insurrectionist activity".

Stuff like buying guns, ammo, tactical gear, joining pro gun organizations, getting training.
Hell, donations to any pro freedom org, the RNC or similar or pro Trump group will be enough.

Storage and data crunching capability exists now sift through all the data out there and give everybody a social credit score.
It has been just getting everything all in one place. Now that they have the motivation and all the organizations on the same page, a "public/private" partnership to put that all to use is coming.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#7]
This is only good for crypto
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here. The system is collapsing itself and making the case for BTC and DeFi every day. I don't mind.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah fuck them
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Bank of America was and is not too big to fail. Bailing BOA out was horrible for America. I had a BOA employee order a debit card on my account and his branch manager lied to me about it. Next week I had a new bank. I never regretted that decision.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fascism to a T.

View Quote

Probably flagging cards of people from out of state.  All employed people are conservative and all conservatives are insurrections.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
saw link and led to story tucker did tonight

bank of america reportedly searched customer records for any activity near washington d.c. within days around jan 6 and reported it to federal authorities without customer knowledge or consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AmnasDev0

the new police state
View Quote

Coming at us very fast.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Cash may really be king..
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:43:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd argue it's possibly a FinCEN component similar to wireless providers sending data to the NSA.

Not necessarily a BoA intentional act but an anti-terror designed tool available to FinCEN, among many under the mass surveillance act.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
What kind of sadist banks with BofA nowadays anyways?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fascism to a T.

View Quote

Privacy violation, information sharing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I've always hated BoA.  They are the crumbiest bank.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cash may really be king..
View Quote
Crypto?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Just another reason not to do business with them.

They've been shit since the mid 80s at least.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I've never heard a positive thing about them, ever.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Crypto?
View Quote

Crypto untraceable? LOL

You really should do some research!
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Just cancelled my cards, choke on a bag of dicks, you Statist motherfuckers.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They are definitely in on The Great Reset along with Coca-Cola and many other companies out there.
View Quote

How do banks and companies like Coca cola benefit from people "owning nothing"?  I mean, if people can't borrow money to buy shit, and can't buy shit, how do you stay in business lending money and selling soda?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#24]
What's a good bank that has branches all over the US like B of A does?  Chase any good?  Wells Fargo etc?  I don't have a credit union near me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I made sure to close my cc when they pulled their anti gun woke shit a few years ago.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#27]
B..—O..—-A is a major fiduciary of the U..-S..-A.

They profit from  every financial transaction made to our T.a.x. System.

Of course they will sell out our country for $$.

And will  do harm to anyone that is against their financial interests.

B.e.w.a.r.e
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Just another reason to only keep enough money in the bank to pay the bills and keep the rest of your money in your pocket.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.
E-currency is where they are trying to push us.  Digital exposure of your spending is a problem, not the cure.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:09:14 PM EDT
[#30]
So help me out here. What banks are left that are gtg for credit cards? Are there any?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This x 100000 which is why I pulled 3 accounts from that shit stain establishment 4 years ago, they're business practices suck, their service sucked and they were the only financial establishment I ever had issues in terms of my account being compromised in almost 30 years of banking in general with a half a dozen different banks and credit unions, was with them.

FUCK BOA and FUCK THAT BRAIN DEAD PEDO FUCKTARD BIDEN
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#33]
More like bank of assholes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Big brother has lots of little brothers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cause they are retard simpletons. That’s why.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Are your eyes opened yet?

If this isn't an out-of-control government what is?

What have you done today to obscure your activities?

Wait until Amazon, Walmart, whomever gives their sales data to the government.

It's only a matter of time before they build a computer powerful enough to work the data that they've been harvesting and storing for years. You'll no longer be a tree in the forest as the computers will assemble things like your phone conversations, credit card purchases, your travel, your political donations, your internet posts, your emails, your IMs, your photos, photos of you in them, Siri/Hey Google/Alexa queries, live satellite surveillance, terrestrial cameras ... if it only saves one life ... and imagine what a corrupt government like the one the democrats have assembled with a tool like that?

We're 100% headed that way.
View Quote

aka: China's social credit system...
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#38]
If they are going to hunt you like insurgents, maybe people need to use insurgent level OPSEC to stay off the radar.  Countless threads here about VPNs and I have yet to see ones on "erasing/reducing your digital footprint", "burner phones and how to avoid pattern use tracking", "do people still use cash?", or "are green dots only used for scams?".  Not illegal use or to be used to while committing illegal acts, just for their intended legal purposes of communication and conducting business without big brother.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

~15 years ago they were letting illegals open accounts, but you or I needed 2 forms of official government ID...

FBOA
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuckin hated BofA since 1994.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:27:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What's a good bank that has branches all over the US like B of A does?  Chase any good?  Wells Fargo etc?  I don't have a credit union near me.
View Quote

Same question here.

Before it was known as “Bank of America”, it was Nation’s Bank.

They gave us our $13,000 cadet loans back in May 1993...right at the end of  our junior year at USAFA.

I have been with them ever since.

Like another poster said, they can go eat a bag of dicks.

If anything, I will be moving my money to a local credit union.

That’s something like $90,000 of my pay that BofA won’t be seeing this year.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Who are you banking with?
View Quote

Local/regional bank, owned by friends. Screw the big banks, they’re horrible at customer service. During college I had my first and only experience with a major when BBVA bought out the bank I had been with since I was a child. Horrible experience. Left and never went back.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Time to shred my BOA Alaska Airlines Visa...
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Canceling my account tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I’m shocked!  

No one should be surprised by this.  I’m sure there are other banks that would happily do the same and maybe even freeze your account while they are at it.  They are fighting the new war on “domestic terror”.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So help me out here. What banks are left that are gtg for credit cards? Are there any?
View Quote

If you can get into it, USAA.

Otherwise, Wells Fargo is probably the least terrible of the major banks, but they aren't spotless, either.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Read the fine print and disclosures when doing business with any company
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:41:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Actual fascism.  

But we're the fascists.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

BofA is the second worst bank in the US.

I had a personal account and a business account with them 15 years ago, and they weren't small.

I dumped them when a bank manager stopped a deposit and took me aside to ask what the source of the money was when I was depositing a check into the personal account.

It was a paycheck drawn on the business account.

I closed both accounts the next day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top