Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/12/2005 10:43:47 AM EDT
I decided to get a free 7 day sample of a herbal pill called altovis. It is supposed to help fatigue. I am going to post my experiece with it at the end of the 7 day supply. It isn't cheap. I think the price was $99 for a 4 month supply.

I figured it is free....I'll try it.

I did a search and didn't find any topics on this, so this might be of some interest.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:46:06 AM EDT
Combined with Enzyte, you should be good to go!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:47:31 AM EDT
I call snakeoil !

I don't actually know anything about that particular herbal supplement but since 99% of this stuff is bullshit, I'd venture a guess this one probably is too. Remember - that since "dietary supplements" are not regulated and do not require any testing, the makers who are trying to sell you this stuff can claim ANYTHING they want - and sell you pressed sawdust or particleboard or noni juice or whatever.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:48:26 AM EDT
Edited to add:

How "free" is it?

Do you have to pay "shipping and handling"? - because they'll probably make a profit just off that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:49:05 AM EDT
running a couple miles each morning keeps me amped up til 2 or 3, plus it's free.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:50:43 AM EDT
I must confess I am a skeptic. One of the big ingredients is caffine. What a suprise. It is going to have to really impress me to want to shell out that kind of money.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:58:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:
running a couple miles each morning keeps me amped up til 2 or 3, plus it's free.

I have run for a long time. I alternate between 1.5 miles and 4 miles 5 days a week. I am not overly fatigued just a little. I am sure mostly due to the fact that I have been an insomniac all my life.
Top Top