Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:43:47 AM EDT
I decided to get a free 7 day sample of a herbal pill called altovis.  It is supposed to help fatigue.  I am going to post my experiece with it at the end of the 7 day supply.  It isn't cheap.  I think the price was $99 for a 4 month supply.  

I figured it is free....I'll try it.  

I did a search and didn't find any topics on this, so this might be of some interest.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Combined with Enzyte, you should be good to go!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I call snakeoil !

I don't actually know anything about that particular herbal supplement but since 99% of this stuff is bullshit, I'd venture a guess this one probably is too.  Remember - that since "dietary supplements" are not regulated and do not require any testing, the makers who are trying to sell you this stuff can claim ANYTHING they want - and sell you pressed sawdust or particleboard or noni juice or whatever.  

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Edited to add:

How "free" is it?

Do you have to pay "shipping and handling"? - because they'll probably make a profit just off that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#4]
running a couple miles each morning keeps me amped up til 2 or 3, plus it's free.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I must confess I am a skeptic.  One of the big ingredients is caffine.  What a suprise.    It is going to have to really impress me to want to shell out that kind of money.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
running a couple miles each morning keeps me amped up til 2 or 3, plus it's free.

I have run for a long time.  I alternate between 1.5 miles and 4 miles 5 days a week.   I am not overly fatigued just a little.   I am sure mostly due to the fact that I have been an insomniac all my life.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top