Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/3/2004 8:00:43 AM EDT
In gaza.  They shot at the car and when it stopped, they walked over to the car and kept shooting.
For those who can't understand (or just can't stand) Israel, what more do you want.
Regardless your gripes, how can you do that.
Oh, and multiple groups, to include the palestinian authority clamored to take credit.
They murder children and then can't wait to take credit for it.
This wasn't collatoral damage.  
I am fucking sickened.
At least a damn bomber just blows himself up.
What animal can look at a 2 year old girl and just pump her full of lead?
And for the Israel haters out there.
When they are done with the jews, they are coming here next.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#2]
The title of this thread shocked me... and then I opened it up and read the first two words, "In Gaza" and was like, "Oh... no big surprise..."

Pretty sad when that is the reaction.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:04:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Jesus H. Christ!

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, this is sickening!  I expect Israel to launch a counter strike like never before.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys have it all wrong. Islam is the religion of peace. This is obviously Israeli propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The title of this thread shocked me... and then I opened it up and read the first two words, "In Gaza" and was like, "Oh... no big surprise..."

Pretty sad when that is the reaction.

I know where you are coming from...after all this is the place where Hamas straps bombs to 12 year old boys.  Just another day in the life of a peace loving muslim
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

As an avid hunter, I would love to join the IDF and go hunting for scum like this.  

I'll hold the light while you shoot. We'll switch out at every 10 dead terrorists.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Me and Tate and MizTate were just talking about this yesterday.  Over there, you don't have the rabid phobia of guns you find here.  Over there, they know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with no room for denial, that there is a deadly and everpresent threat of terrorist attack.
And they deal with it.  They've developed Krav Maga.  I have a fairly comprehensive book on most of the scenarios somebody in a high threat area is going to come into contact with.  Everything from neutralizing an attacker who has no knife/gun/stick to offensive stick and knife techniques.
The book even shows you how to force a grenade out of a bad guy's hand without getting blown up.  A lot of people would think that knowing how to do that is such an obscure skill that it won't ever been needed, but the fact it is in ther book shows that badguys using grenades to kill civilians HAS been a problem over there.
As rough as it is over there, I'd actually like to live there just to get away from the microcephalic sheep who are so scared of guns that they start crying when they hear the word.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Only a matter of time before your first sentance will be "In New York" or "in Los Angeles" or "In Portland".  We need to keep an eye on the local scum too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:25:21 AM EDT
[#10]
sickening, there is only one way to deal with these animals.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Muslims are the most dangerous and despicable enemy we have ever faced.  Here is the reasoning.

The NVA/Viet Cong never hijacked airliners and flew them into civillian targets, and god knows we gave  them motivation to do so.  Ditto with the Nazi's, Japanese, North Koreans, Russians, etc.

Muslims have zero honor, at least in the conventional sense of the word.

[The use of the word Muslim in this post, is not meant to construe peaceful, non (terrorist) practicing muslims, but rather the bloodthirsty, sneaky, suicidal, murdering scumbag terrorist extremist Muslims.)
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
sickening, there is only one way to deal with these animals.....

Carpet bombing?!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Indefesnible savages.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#14]
It just shows you how these "brave freedom fighter" operate. Isreal takes out blood thirsty terrorists, and these arabs attack women, children and civilians. I hope that the Palestinians do get a state, so that Isreal can nuke it!!!!

I think it's only a matter of time before the Arabs start pullin' this crap over here too!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Shouldn't one of local stormfronters be in here explaining that there were only 2 daughters, and the younger one was nearly 30 months old?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Shouldn't one of local stormfronters be in here explaining that there were only 2 daughters, and the younger one was nearly 30 months old?

Yeah, where are the stomrfronters?  I figured they would support this type of attack on Jews.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Missing from the brief synopsis of the event is how the peace loving Palestinian shot the pregnant woman in the abdomen multiple times at point blank range.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:45:57 AM EDT
[#18]
We will be safe only when all of their kind are dead.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Missing from the brief synopsis of the event is how the peace loving Palestinian shot the pregnant woman in the abdomen multiple times at point blank range.

Mother F$#@ers!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I normally don't post this stuff, it pops up on its own.
However, my wife is 8 months pregnant and my daughter is 2 1/2 and I know that 1 billion people were happy to hear of this attack.
The rage and anger I feel right now is a reaction to the fear that these animals want to do this to my family and that they would be supported by 1 billion peace loving muslims.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I normally don't post this stuff, it pops up on its own.
However, my wife is 8 months pregnant and my daughter is 2 1/2 and I know that 1 billion people were happy to hear of this attack.
The rage and anger I feel right now is a reaction to the fear that these animals want to do this to my family and that they would be supported by 1 billion peace loving muslims.

I hear ya bro, I can't help but think of my own family when I hear about these things and I still can imagine what the Father/Husband is going through right now.  

Those peace loving muslims sure have a funny why of showing it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#22]
I started to post this earlier this morning, and decided not to bother.

Once again, palstinian gunmen show courage and skill by murdering a pregnant woman and young girls.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#23]

Now now people - let's just knock off the "Muslims are inhuman savages" hyperbole - I mean just look at how they expressed their outrage at how those Iraqi prisoners were mistreated:

Rights Groups Condemn Alleged Abuse
"Our revulsion at the sadistic and shameful nature of the treatment given to the prisoners is shared by people across the globe," Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Masood Khan said.

Nasharuddin Isa, secretary general of Malaysia's largest opposition party, the fundamentalist Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, said the "despicable acts prove the double standards of America, a country that always preaches about human rights to the rest of the world."

"The morals of coalition occupation forces are despicable," said Dien Syamsuddin, secretary general of the Indonesian Ulema's Council, a group of influential clerics.

Now I'm SURE that we are going to see even WORSE condemnation from these Muslim leaders for the intentional, unprovoked and pre-meditated point-blank slaughter of innocent children and babies at the hands of such "despicable and shameful" Palestinian terrorists.

I'm SURE we'll see Amnesty International, CAIR, UNICEF and all those same Muslim leaders express their outrage and horror at the intentional massacre of tiny children at the hands of their fellow MUSLIM bretheren.

I'm SURE of it.

Just wait and see....

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#24]
This is so sick, what can be served by slaughtering young children, but what more can we expect from the Religion Of Peace?

Link to story  "Islamic militants praise 'heroic' slaughter of pregnant woman, 4 daughters"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0503GazaShooting03-ON.html

Andy
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This is so sick, what can be served by slaughtering young children, but what more can we expect from the Religion Of Peace?

Link to story  "Islamic militants praise 'heroic' slaughter of pregnant woman, 4 daughters"

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0503GazaShooting03-ON.html

img43.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/0503GazaShooting.jpg

Andy

This shit make my blood boil!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I think it's only a matter of time before the Arabs start pullin' this crap over here too!

On that day I will do what ever I can to make sure it never happens again.
Any of us who would allow this to happen and do nothing doubles our chances of seeing it all the time.
I know we were attacked already on 9/11 but if they start attacking our women and children here on the streets of American there is no safe place to hide , the only safe place for them will be the airport awaiting their flight out of here.

Edited for spelling and to get back with in the COC

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#27]
That little girl on the right looks a lot like my youngest daughter -- she is the apple of my eye. Rest assured that if it was my daughter who had been murdered, I'd be out hunting for every @#$% adult, male, Palestinian/Hamas/Militant Muslim I could find. You notice how I left out the women and children? Because even in a total vengful rage I could not look any of their little chidlren in the  eyes and then shoot them. (Even though their little chidlren are nothing more than terrorists in training). It takes a special kind of animal to do that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That little girl on the right looks a lot like my youngest daughter -- she is the apple of my eye. Rest assured that if it was my daughter who had been murdered, I'd be out hunting for every @#$% adult, male, Palestinian/Hamas/Militant Muslim I could find. You notice how I left out the women and children? Because even in a total vengful rage I could not look any of their little chidlren in the  eyes and then shoot them. (Even though their little chidlren are nothing more than terrorists in training). It takes a special kind of animal to do that.

I'm all for genocide, but at what point is a kid a kid and not a terrorist?  Also, why leave out the women? They are worse than the men when it comes to indoctrination into the Islam cult.

CW
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#30]
I say go there and kill everything in front of you and burn everything behind you. Then we may have peace.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm all for genocide, but at what point is a kid a kid and not a terrorist?  Also, why leave out the women? They are worse than the men when it comes to indoctrination into the Islam cult.

CW

I couldn't agree more. But just call me a civilized American citizen who likes to play by "the rules" and fairly. Women and children are off limits to me. That's just the way I am and the way it should be. War is for MEN. And should be a MEN only affair. I can imagine gunning down some enemy soldier, I cannot (and WILL NOT) imagine killing some women with her children. No matter WHO they are...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
On that day I will do what ever I can to make sure it never happens again.
Any of us who would allow this to happen and do nothing doubles our chances of seeing it all the time.

I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of the people on this board get and itch in their finger just thinking about it!

Quoted:
"Islamic militants praise 'heroic' slaughter of pregnant woman, 4 daughters"

I guess if you are an complete coward, then the ambush killing of innocent women and children is a heroic act. However, if you are anything more than a sub-human, gutless, dickless, lily-livered, pig hearted snake, then you realize that anyone who would execute, endorse, emulate or encourage something like this, should be erradicated like an infestation of cockroaches!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Me and Tate and MizTate were just talking about this yesterday.  Over there, you don't have the rabid phobia of guns you find here.  Over there, they know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with no room for denial, that there is a deadly and everpresent threat of terrorist attack.
And they deal with it.  They've developed Krav Maga.  I have a fairly comprehensive book on most of the scenarios somebody in a high threat area is going to come into contact with.  Everything from neutralizing an attacker who has no knife/gun/stick to offensive stick and knife techniques.
The book even shows you how to force a grenade out of a bad guy's hand without getting blown up.  A lot of people would think that knowing how to do that is such an obscure skill that it won't ever been needed, but the fact it is in ther book shows that badguys using grenades to kill civilians HAS been a problem over there.
As rough as it is over there, I'd actually like to live there just to get away from the microcephalic sheep who are so scared of guns that they start crying when they hear the word.

WEll, help a brother out, name of book, link to reviews, where to get etc.

Thanks

TXL
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

TXL

Ditto - I would like to read through this book!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Sad part is that many of these fanatic bombers are 14 year olds with raging hormones dreaming of the virgins they are going to get in heaven.

More effort needs to be put on getting the assholes who put the bombs into their hands instead we the US and UN support protecting them in a vain attempt at some political resolution which will never happen.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

TXL

Ditto - I would like to read through this book!

www.kravmaga.com/Home/home.html

andy

Edited to activate the link (and play with the new edit tool) -DF
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Where are all those people that were coming out of the woodwork demanding this and that for the sake of the children? Where are Hillary and Chuck Schumer when you need them?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm so angry I don't dare express my true feelings.  The closest thing I can say is that the only good muslim extremist is a DEAD one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Israel Radio said a car belonging to CNN television had prevented further bloodshed by blocking the road after shooting broke out. There was no immediate comment from CNN.

Probably provided cover for the Palis...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Everybody is aware of Israeli shooters hitting Pali kids too, right?

It happens on both sides.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

If those are pali kids, they were most likely throwing rocks, grenades, or bombs prior to taking it in the head.  Based on what happened to this family, I say take all of the Palis out and let God sort it out.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing0.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing2.jpg
img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing3.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing4.jpg
img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing5.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing6.jpg

What you left out was the fact that those pictures are from a Palestinian staged incident.  The palestinian gunmen opened fire on the Israelis using these two as human cover.  When the Isrealis responded in self defence, these two poor people were stuck in the middle.  Don't blame Israel for a Palestinian set-up.  Why do you think the cameraman was there all set to take pictures of the whole thing?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing0.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing2.jpg
img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing3.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing4.jpg
img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing5.jpgimg26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/jsinz/killing6.jpg

What you left out was the fact that those pictures are from a Palestinian staged incident.  The palestinian gunmen opened fire on the Israelis using these two as human cover.  When the Isrealis responded in self defence, these two poor people were stuck in the middle.  Don't blame Israel for a Palestinian set-up.  Why do you think the cameraman was there all set to take pictures of the whole thing?

This, of course, will never come out in the main stream media.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This, of course, will never come out in the main stream media.

It's a common tactic for the Pals to use women and children as decoys, cover,  or set-up when they launch an ambush.  This one was no exception.  

If I'm the father of the Israeli murdered woman and children, I'm killing every damn Muslim/Pali I can find.  I'm a sniper.  I'm a bomber.  I kill them in the streets.  I wage my own personal 'Jihad' against THEM.  Fucking savages.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Here's something else to consider.  There are no bullet holes in the white container they are hiding behind.  Look closely at the last picture.  Did any bullets go through the white container?  Hmmm...looks like the man and boy were shot from another angle.  Probably from behind or the side.    So who was behind and/or to the side of them?  Bingo!  The palestinian gunmen.

Looks very much like these two were sacrificed by their own people in order to conjure up public pity for the palestinian terrorist cause.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
What you left out was the fact that those pictures are from a Palestinian staged incident.... Don't blame Israel for a Palestinian set-up.  Why do you think the cameraman was there all set to take pictures of the whole thing?

Yep, if people only knew HOW set-up and staged so much of the "Palestinian plight" really was!

A view you'll never see on CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC/USAToday:

Kinda makes the whole thing seem so much more... contrived.

You can almost hear them egging the terrorists on - "Hey, turn this way... Throw another - I missed that one... Hey, can you throw a bigger rock, I wanna see it coming out of your hand... Oh, yeah that's a good shot, try a Molotov now - I switched back to color film!"

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Here's something else to consider.  There are no bullet holes in the white container they are hiding behind.  Look closely at the last picture.  Did any bullets go through the white container?  Hmmm...looks like the man and boy were shot from another angle.  Probably from behind or the side.    So who was behind and/or to the side of them?  Bingo!  The palestinian gunmen.

Looks very much like these two were sacrificed by their own people in order to conjure up public pity for the palestinian terrorist cause.

Man, those peace loving muslims sure do know to treat a fellow muslim
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That incident (death of Mohammed Al-Dura) has already been debunked, with ample proof that the IDF could not possibly fired on that child from their location, AND that there were Pali gunmen in the positions the firing came from

http://palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_alaqsa_dura.php

Like most of the rest of the PLO Terrorist's claims, it is a lie.

That you are able to so quickly link the photo with no attribution or honesty says much about your ignorance.

Another image the Palis like to misuse is that of a bloodied youth with an Israeli policeman over him -

Only one problem - it ISN'T an 'arabic victim of the Jooooos' - it's a photograph of Israeli police RESCUING a jewish youth that was being beat up Palistinians - http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/reports/The_Photo_that_Started_it_All.asp

AZ-K9 - Ignorant dupe? or terrorist shill? Considering your claptrap about AZ prisons in another thread, I'm guessing you are a Useful Idiot of the Left.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

For one, you equate a cross fire to the deliberate point blank killing of children.
Two, a german documentary essentially proved that the kid was killed by palestinians and that the whole thing was staged for sympathy.
Do a search for "Who killed mohammad"
yes, they murder their own children, too.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top