User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
long read.
Too bad the press couldn't care less about the truth.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Ease up. AZ-K9 is no terrorist shill, and not a dupe either, I'll wager. You never got a bum link off the internet?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
No, but it is a bad comparison.
It was clearly a firefight.  Who brings their kid to a firefight?
And if my son and I were in that situation, you wouldn't be able to see him.  He would be the one next to the barrel and I would be completely covering his body.
This guy left his son in the open.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No, but it is a bad comparison.
It was clearly a firefight.  Who brings their kid to a firefight?
And if my son and I were in that situation, you wouldn't be able to see him.  He would be the one next to the barrel and I would be completely covering his body.
This guy left his son in the open.

IMO, the kid was murdered by pali gunmen as a publicity stunt. My concern is that some of us were a little quick to go after a member, instead of just pointing out a corrective link.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't attack the cop (what, you think I am crazy?), was going after the equivation.
I like cops, a lot.
really.
They are as good as civilians get.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#7]
The Best Man at my wedding was a Lebanese American, whose parents are Palestinian. We worked together in bars for years, played college football, and shared an awful lot. During all those years, I got to hear his parents explain the Palestinian perspective on the Middle East, and gained what I thought was a more complete understanding of that complex issue. During the past ten years, I've found it to be less complex.

Unfortunately for my buddy, he is a Catholic, and that's a small minority of Palestinians. He never grew up with a world view that encouraged suicide bombings, although I'm sure he never sheds any tears when he hears of the deaths of Israeli soldiers. But it's incidents such as this that have really changed my opinion of this issue. There's no way anyone can defend the actions of such murderers, or even pretend that the PLO and their minions ever attempt to attack a military target. They're gutless cowards who talk about the importance of the establishment of a Palestinian homeland, when in fact all they want is to murder Jews, any time, any place, and the more the better.

Needless to say, when we get together these days, I try to avoid discussing Middle East politics.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:43:58 AM EDT
[#8]

I say go there and kill everything in front of you and burn everything behind you. Then we may have peace.

Hmmm, so if an 8 month pregnant woman with her two kids is one of the things standing in front of you, your cool with that. I think you really SHOULD move over there, you'd fit right in.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Now now people - let's just knock off the "Muslims are inhuman savages" hyperbole - I mean just look at how they expressed their outrage at how those Iraqi prisoners were mistreated:

Rights Groups Condemn Alleged Abuse
"Our revulsion at the sadistic and shameful nature of the treatment given to the prisoners is shared by people across the globe," Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Masood Khan said.

Nasharuddin Isa, secretary general of Malaysia's largest opposition party, the fundamentalist Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, said the "despicable acts prove the double standards of America, a country that always preaches about human rights to the rest of the world."

"The morals of coalition occupation forces are despicable," said Dien Syamsuddin, secretary general of the Indonesian Ulema's Council, a group of influential clerics.

Now I'm SURE that we are going to see even WORSE condemnation from these Muslim leaders for the intentional, unprovoked and pre-meditated point-blank slaughter of innocent children and babies at the hands of such "despicable and shameful" Palestinian terrorists.

I'm SURE we'll see Amnesty International, CAIR, UNICEF and all those same Muslim leaders express their outrage and horror at the intentional massacre of tiny children at the hands of their fellow MUSLIM bretheren.

I'm SURE of it.

Just wait and see....

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top