Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2004 2:46:56 PM EDT
Lets hear 'em .........This prick just came out with a video (today I believe) where he screams the words" F++k Bush" and essentially encourages anarchy. He was a POS before but is really playing to the left in his new video.......not that I ever respected him - he was always a loser.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt that little shit stain influences many people and if he does they are probably too stupid to vote anyway.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]
1-99 :  You are gay.
100:  He has more talent than any of us and makes more money.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Why would anyone waste one millisecond of their time even thinking about that POS much less worrying about anything that comes out of his degenerate mouth.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If you take him seriously then you don't get him, or rap music/culture.

He is one of the best at what he does his beets suck but he is lyracaly unbeatable.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

speak for yourself

While I don't care for his cursing, I do think some of his lyrics are funny.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The money I agree with, but "talent"
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Talent?  I haven't actually watched him suck a dick but that is probably his best talent.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#8]

I can't stand him or his whole genre, but even I'll give him credit for talent.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#9]
He sucks. His lyrics suck and are messed up. I don't even like rap, so there's no way for me to appreciate him there.

ETA: If I liked rap, I'd say he has talent in his music.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not worried per say -  he has a lot of influence in his own realm - but its true that many of the MTV types won't vote - although they have sh#tbags like P Diddy pushing their whole "Vote or Die" campaign - I see billboards up for the sh#t on the interstate even. Maybe I should just beat the sh#t out of my roommate for watching that crap.  The video still pissed me off - I don't like coming home from a day of arguing with degenerate Kerry fans to hear a f$cking Eminem video where he screams F##k Bush for about 10 minutes
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

LOL!!!!! What a retard! An M-n-M apologist!! The fucking guy SUCKS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I can't stand him or his whole genre, but even I'll give him credit for talent.

Yep, I feel the exact same way about most rap and metal bands. I'm not a fan, but I can't discredit the talent they have within their own genre.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm tempted to destroy my entire music collection (all rock). Kerry has a bunch of these asshats touring with him everywhere - everything from modern pop bans to older rock groups and rap groups who love Kerry - which is no surprise. The whole music industry generally only "rebels" against values that are conservative or traditional. It justs that Eminem joins the list with groups like Green Day who I really f-----g hate now.  Not that I liked them before - gotta say I am disgruntled with music in general right now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#16]
He does'nt perform music...he speaks words with bass lines in the background.

Proof, that this generation will eat any crap thrown at them and pay for it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Why is it that both eminem and his supporters engage in all the gay bashing? Are they straining to come out of the closet?

As to point #100, as someone else stated, speak for yourself.  Being able to rhyme over drum machine produced beats isn't much of a talent. Especially for the crap he calls lyrics.

Finding out someone likes emena-m is like finding out they like michael moore: You lose whatever respect you have for them. Both are just a pair of asshats from michigan.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]
You guys are all pissed off because he is not voting for Bush...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
His only redeeming value is that he is cashing in on the scam that use to be only for the blacks.  White trash, yes but rich white trash.  What really hurts is artist like Tom Petty, and willie nelson,  John Mellencamp, eagles,all democrats.  If you like mmmenmemm then you just forget his political shit or quit listening.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Ditto. Fuck his politics, but he is a genious, an amazing talent, and is one the most powerful musicians on the planet. And no, I dont listen to him, or own his CD's.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
He sucks. His lyrics suck and are messed up. I don't even like rap, so there's no way for me to appreciate him there.

ETA: If I liked rap, I'd say he has talent in his music.

Your  likes/dislikes have no bearing on talent. I don't much care for tap dancing but to say that means there are no talented tap dancers would be stupid.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#22]
 Actually, his NOT voting for Bush only further reassures me that only complete idiots who cannot grasp the most basic principles of government or politics will be voting for Kerry this fall. Ever time a Hollywood idot comes out in support of Kerry - it should warm my heart. Kerry had no credibility to start with - I'm sure he has a lot with convicted felon, thug wanna-be "Marshall Mathers" on his side.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

No....he's just not a musician, thats all. Nothing personal. The little midget has made money on idiots who'll buy it, so he must be somewhat smart.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Eminem?? Who or what the fuck is that?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

No, I don't give a shit about who this moron is going to vote for. I've been unfortunate enough to be exposed to his crap, and it's not talent  - it's just exploitation.  The white boy talking black and acting like a thug. He's just a dumbass that people with no musical discernment think is a genius. He's not a genius. I think Dave Grohl (foo fighters) is much closer to being a genius, and he's even on the road for kerry.  I can differentiate between musical talent and idiotic of a performer.

Shows you how much your theories are worth.

There is nothing 'great' about eminem, except is ability to separate suckers from their money.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto. Fuck his politics, but he is a genious, an amazing talent, and is one the most powerful musicians on the planet. And no, I dont listen to him, or own his CD's.

And yet you're able to call him a 'genious'.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#28]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=286721&page=1

statement from this weekend.

Bush ain't his homie...

Did anyone ever find out if this prick is even eligible to vote?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

So do the Dixie Chicks on both counts, plus they're also hot chicks.  Still hate them.  If I can hate them then I am certainly going to hate this lil' wigger.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm tempted to destroy my entire music collection (all rock). Kerry has a bunch of these asshats touring with him everywhere - everything from modern pop bans to older rock groups and rap groups who love Kerry - which is no surprise. The whole music industry generally only "rebels" against values that are conservative or traditional. It justs that Eminem joins the list with groups like Green Day who I really f-----g hate now.  Not that I liked them before - gotta say I am disgruntled with music in general right now.

Foolish. Sell that crap on Ebay and donate the funds to the RNC or NRA.

And buy a Kid Rock CD.

Steyr Aug,

You bring up a good point on selling sh#t on the net and donating to a worthy cause like the NRA -also wondering if anyone has compiled any kind of list of bands that are leftist liberals vs. conservative or libertarian oriented. Granted, the vast majority of the music industry is liberal slimeballs - I recognize this - just curious as to what good bands there are. I can see Kid Rock, Ted Nugent is an obvious one - just wondering what other rock bands actually support their country, etc. I'm not big into country music, and yes I realize there is a lot more patriotic material there.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't care for rap, the hip-hop or the gangsta culture.  It all seems self-destructive, self-consuming, ignorant, and hedonistic.  Why is that rappers usually end up washed up, dead or in jail?  Its music that serves as the anthem to fatherless children, crack dealers, crack whores, murderers and criminals.  It is a cadence for those that can't assimulate into regular society so they would rather become masters of their own underground domain.  Its music that constantly promotes how "bad ass", how tough, or how many times you can get laid.  Though it hardly deals with consequences or legacy, because hey-life's short right?  

That's just my 2 cents, I guess albums wouldn't sell if they talked about being a responsible parent, raising your kids right, investing your money wisely, or being a good role model.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#32]
has good 'imagry and story-telling ablities'

but he still sucks!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Did somebody say something?

[crickets chirping]

humph, thought I heard something.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#34]
J_Smith...do you realize Eminem played Jimmy "Rabbit" Smith in 8 Mile?  Jimmy Smith...J_Smith...wait a minute...YOU ARE EMINEM.  

Guys, Eminem loves guns too, he should be our best friend.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
J_Smith...do you realize Eminem played Jimmy "Rabbit" Smith in 8 Mile?  Jimmy Smith...J_Smith...wait a minute...YOU ARE EMINEM.  

Guys, Eminem loves guns too, he should be our best friend.  

Oh dear lord, yes, we need a thug who was arrested for battery as one of our 'pro gun' allies. That will help our cause!

Brilliant. Stay off the phone, MENSA may be calling for you soon.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Rem700,

WHAT are you babbling about? I haven't even seen that retarded ass movie. My first name begins with a J - my last name is Smith - and not its not "Jimmy".............and no I was not raised to be white trash like your hero. Eminem likes guns? Great - side yourself with a convicted felon!!  Is he your hero or something? Do you like his worthless garbage he calls music? Or is it his totally f-----d value system?.....So he's rich? So what? Michael Moore is also rich white trash from Michigan. Not that Michigan is full of white trash - but my opinion of Detriot isn't that high at this point.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Rem700,

WHAT are you babbling about? I haven't even seen that retarded ass movie. My first name begins with a J - my last name is Smith - and not its not "Jimmy".............and no I was not raised to be white trash like your hero. Eminem likes guns? Great - side yourself with a convicted felon!!  Is he your hero or something? Do you like his worthless garbage he calls music? Or is it his totally f-----d value system?.....So he's rich? So what? Michael Moore is also rich white trash from Michigan. Not that Michigan is full of white trash - but my opinion of Detriot isn't that high at this point.  

Hey, lay off Michael Moore!  He's fat.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Eminem?? Who or what the fuck is that?

An enminem is a funky-colored, rather tiny & insignificant thing that you pop in your mouth, chew to mush, swallow, then sh!t it out your a$$ later on...like this:

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I don't care for rap, the hip-hop or the gangsta culture.  It all seems self-destructive, self-consuming, ignorant, and hedonistic.  Why is that rappers usually end up washed up, dead or in jail?

I assume you don't listen to Rock then either, or should we start a list of rock stars who were drug addicts, self consumed, hedonistic, etc.....

That's just my 2 cents, I guess albums wouldn't sell if they talked about being a responsible parent, raising your kids right, investing your money wisely, or being a good role model.

Yea, all the best songs are about wise investment of money.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#40]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I don't care for rap, the hip-hop or the gangsta culture. It all seems self-destructive, self-consuming, ignorant, and hedonistic. Why is that rappers usually end up washed up, dead or in jail?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I assume you don't listen to Rock then either, or should we start a list of rock stars who were drug addicts, self consumed, hedonistic, etc.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, all the best songs are about wise investment of money.

You're response wasn't even worth the time it took for you to write it.  Typical flawed response, "He does it so why can't I?"

Two wrongs don't make a right and I don't care for other types of trash music either so I guess Im covered.

Your last response is totally a waste, like I said; I guess albums wouldn't sell if we talked about positive or beneficial things.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

If talent is using obscenity every other second to try and express his "artistic self"... then yes, he has more talent than all of us. But if "talent" means intuition, intelligence, discernment, education, a known ethnicity, etc. Then I believe we have the upper hand!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

does he play an instrument guitar maybe , drums? NO. HE IS NOT A FUCKING MUSICIAN.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

How old are you? 12  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

No I am pissed because he is a degenerate POS no matter who he votes for. The amazing thing is there are actually people stupid enough to pay money to support the degenerate POS.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Who gives a fuck what he thinks? He's an attention whore of the highest order. He probably doesn't really care, he's just doing it to get the media coverage. Whatever keeps him on the front page...

Maybe we should download the ICP song ripping him a new asshole.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
You're response wasn't even worth the time it took for you to write it.  Typical flawed response, "He does it so why can't I?"

Two wrongs don't make a right and I don't care for other types of trash music either so I guess Im covered.

Your last response is totally a waste, like I said; I guess albums wouldn't sell if we talked about positive or beneficial things.

What type of music do you listen to that is so pure and wholesome?

BTW, I assume you have never listened to his music, otherwise you would know about his multiple songs about his daughter Haley in which he talks about love & responible parenting, hell, he even sings in one of them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#48]
WTF does that Vanilla ice white trash piece of shit sing through his nose he sounds like a whiney bitch.Rap sucks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:09:42 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I don't care for rap, the hip-hop or the gangsta culture.  It all seems self-destructive, self-consuming, ignorant, and hedonistic.  Why is that rappers usually end up washed up, dead or in jail?  Its music that serves as the anthem to fatherless children, crack dealers, crack whores, murderers and criminals.  It is a cadence for those that can't assimulate into regular society so they would rather become masters of their own underground domain.  Its music that constantly promotes how "bad ass", how tough, or how many times you can get laid.  Though it hardly deals with consequences or legacy, because hey-life's short right?  

Just playing devil's advocate here, as my musical tastes are about the same, but do you realize if you swapped out "rap, hip-hop, or the gansta culture" with "rock n roll", "rappers" with "rock musicians", and perhaps "crack" with either cocaine or dope, the paragraphs still works beautifully and makes a lot of sense?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:14:44 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does he play an instrument guitar maybe , drums? NO. HE IS NOT A FUCKING MUSICIAN.

Just to keep this factual: Not all musicians play instruments.  I'm quite sure we could find some lyricist/vocalist artists in the world that you would agree are real musicians and artists.  It's not about his lack of an instrument, it's that you don't like what he's doing.  It's preference.  The man does have talent, dumbass or not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top