User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice avatar @check-raiser.

That reasoning makes no sense.  Using the same reasoning, ATF could go after Glock because of installed aftermarket happy switches.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nice avatar @check-raiser.

Quoted:
A friend of a nearby FFL with the deets sent me this today.

"Apparently the ATF came across two weapons that had been converted to full auto. The serial numbers came back to Atomic as the original FFL. Ostensibly, that was the reason for the raid, despite the fact that they cannot prove that Atomic sold or installed the full auto sears or kits.

They are basically going after him because he is very vocal and very critical of the ATF."

That reasoning makes no sense.  Using the same reasoning, ATF could go after Glock because of installed aftermarket happy switches.

They will certianlly begin going after the FFL that legally sold the Glock which was later modified.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Monster thread coming to get around the character limit.

Debated posting this for a couple days but picked up my can on 4/16 and can provide a little insight since we all have questions.  Its typically not my place to share information like this but since it came from a reliable source I think its worth sharing.

First, ATF received my submission on 7/1/22 and approved on 4/6/23.  It doesn’t appear this was fast tracked but I can confirm what others have said which is they are attempting to fast track a lot of these to get them to the customers.  If yours isn’t fast tracked, it will eventually get transferred to a different FFL.

As I said before, I got my stamp approval on 4/6, but I never received an email that many have referenced to come pick their item up.  After following this forum I decided to take the short drive over to Atomic on Sunday to see if there were cars in the lot.  When I pulled up there were about 6-8 cars with roughly 4-5 people waiting in the lobby.  An older gentleman and woman were standing behind a couple tables immediately inside the doorway to the right (which used to be Kennys old shop), calling in two people at a time to fill out their paperwork.  When it was my turn, I let them know I never received an email from them, but my item was recently approved.  After a few seconds they located my item and I proceeded to fill out the paperwork to take it home.  The two individuals behind the table were very nice and because I am a curious person, I started asking a few questions.  My first question was if they worked with or for the ATF in handling distressed FFL cases.  Their answer was no, and the gentleman behind the desk said he was Kennys father.  I can only assume the lady with him was Kennys mother, but I cannot confirm.  He indicated they wanted to get everyone their items that were approved which is why they were doing this.  He then proceeded to talk about items being fast tracked.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#3]
My next question was if Atomic would be reopening.  The lady immediately began shaking her head and said no.  At this point my form was completed and they were checking it over, I asked them if they could say what happened to Atomic to get put in this situation.  Kennys father proceeded to say that there was a ‘highly skilled machinist, who happened to be an ex-felon, who worked at Atomic and was modifying lowers to be fully automatic’, all of this unknown to Kenny.  Somehow the ATF got their hands on two of these firearms, traced the serial number back to Atomic, and here we are.  Since I was a fairly regular visitor to Atomic I asked him if it was the only other employee I knew there, and his father confirmed it was.  I don’t want to say this person’s name but if you were a regular visitor to Atomic you probably know who recently worked there and can figure it out.  At this point in the conversation my paperwork was confirmed, had my can, and wanted to let the people behind me get in and fill out their forms.  Unfortunately, there are many other questions I would like to ask but there wasn’t enough time.  Its too bad Kenny wasn’t there, but its possible this would have been to hard on him.  All I can hope is that he is somewhere on a beach or wherever he likes to vacation, decompressing and calculating his next endeavor.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]
What’s really sad is anyone who knows Kenny knows he is an awesome guy.  Super knowledgeable and would drop whatever he was doing to help you.  Many times, a 5-10 minute trip to Atomic to pick something up would turn into an hour-hour and a half trip just sitting around talking with Kenny and other customers in the shop.  Reading between the lines of what Kennys father was saying, the unfortunate side of this story is that this individual put Kenny out of business.  I can only hope he lands on his feet as he was awesome to work with.  I can’t imagine he will be able to set up another shop, but if he can I would be one of his first customers.  

Lastly, in an effort to help everyone out who may have an item with Atomic, could people please notify this forum of future pickup dates at Atomic if you get an email.  As I said in the beginning, my item was approved but I never received an email from anyone.  They did mention the email must have been held up for some reason.  Would hate for someone to miss out on their approved item all because their email never made it.  Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Meanwhile the daily and nightly automatic weapons fire in Minneapolis continues.  But putting on tactical gear to raid this place is safer than going after Glock switches in the hood.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Meanwhile the daily and nightly automatic weapons fire in Minneapolis continues.  But putting on tactical gear to raid this place is safer than going after Glock switches in the hood.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/2OcFu56-590.gif
View Quote

Agreed…that whole “path of least resistance” thing.

Was a great shop…but hiring an ex-felon to work at your gun store seems…unwise.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Hmmm.  Aren't ATF informants generally ex-cons, working for the Feds in exchange for clemency, reduced sentences, or some other form of consideration?  I don't want to throw shade, but, dude was apparently illegally modifying lowers and selling them and that's fucked up.

I think the kicker will be if ATF prosecutes that guy, and if they do, what kind of actual sentence he gets.  But my curiosity is piqued.  Wouldn't be the first time ATF has embedded a felon with a legit group or enterprise, and then had them do something illegal in order to entrap them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]
So as someone with a suppressor waiting at atomic and also two lowers that were waiting to be picked up there, what do I do? Obviously the phone isn't ringing and the manufacturer of the lowers didn't get them back so what can I do to get my property? I have called the atf and left messages but they don't return the calls.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a couple items waiting for approval as well.  Hopefully someone who receives the next email regarding a pickup time shares it with the group.  My suggestion would be to go and seek clarification from the the people working the pickup.  I have called the St. Paul ATF office dozens of times myself and have received zero call back.  I have a hard time relying on them for info.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I just came to thank the OP for their new sobriquet: bFATe.

"Be-Fatty."

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My next question was if Atomic would be reopening.  The lady immediately began shaking her head and said no.  At this point my form was completed and they were checking it over, I asked them if they could say what happened to Atomic to get put in this situation.  Kennys father proceeded to say that there was a ‘highly skilled machinist, who happened to be an ex-felon, who worked at Atomic and was modifying lowers to be fully automatic’, all of this unknown to Kenny.  Somehow the ATF got their hands on two of these firearms, traced the serial number back to Atomic, and here we are.  Since I was a fairly regular visitor to Atomic I asked him if it was the only other employee I knew there, and his father confirmed it was.  I don’t want to say this person’s name but if you were a regular visitor to Atomic you probably know who recently worked there and can figure it out.  At this point in the conversation my paperwork was confirmed, had my can, and wanted to let the people behind me get in and fill out their forms.  Unfortunately, there are many other questions I would like to ask but there wasn’t enough time.  Its too bad Kenny wasn’t there, but its possible this would have been to hard on him.  All I can hope is that he is somewhere on a beach or wherever he likes to vacation, decompressing and calculating his next endeavor.
View Quote

If true, Kenny is a fucking idiot for not running a background check on his employees.

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If true, Kenny is a fucking idiot for not running a background check on his employees.

View Quote

I have no incentive to be dishonest, simply restating what Kenny’s father said.  I do agree that not running a background check on employees is careless.  What I find strange, and thought about hard when I was driving home, is the individual in question helped me out numerous times and on occasion had a Glock on his waist.  Not an expert but I thought ex-felons were not allowed to own firearms.  I guess it could have been owned illegally but something seems off.  Kennys dad seemed honest and I don’t question his integrity.  As someone else eluded, makes me wonder if the employee in question was an informant.  Hate to speculate but some things don’t add up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Arabesque boa imperator, not a true red tail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Arabesque boa imperator, not a true red tail.

Very, very noice!

Quoted:
I just came to thank the OP for their new sobriquet: bFATe.

"Be-Fatty."

Glad someone brought it up
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have no incentive to be dishonest, simply restating what Kenny’s father said.  I do agree that not running a background check on employees is careless.  What I find strange, and thought about hard when I was driving home, is the individual in question helped me out numerous times and on occasion had a Glock on his waist.  Not an expert but I thought ex-felons were not allowed to own firearms.  I guess it could have been owned illegally but something seems off.  Kennys dad seemed honest and I don’t question his integrity.  As someone else eluded, makes me wonder if the employee in question was an informant.  Hate to speculate but some things don’t add up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe felons convicted of non-violent crimes in Minnesota have their firearms rights restored after time has been served.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Saw it today driving by, parking lot full when usually less than half empty. Outer door closed with agent in a vest guarding the inside door to the business.

Depending on if it's an audit or raid, it might be tons of fun getting back my Rock Island CS which was dropped off for warranty work per Rock Island's request to be shipped by a FFL.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What’s really sad is anyone who knows Kenny knows he is an awesome guy.  Super knowledgeable and would drop whatever he was doing to help you.  Many times, a 5-10 minute trip to Atomic to pick something up would turn into an hour-hour and a half trip just sitting around talking with Kenny and other customers in the shop.  Reading between the lines of what Kennys father was saying, the unfortunate side of this story is that this individual put Kenny out of business.  I can only hope he lands on his feet as he was awesome to work with.  I can’t imagine he will be able to set up another shop, but if he can I would be one of his first customers.  

Lastly, in an effort to help everyone out who may have an item with Atomic, could people please notify this forum of future pickup dates at Atomic if you get an email.  As I said in the beginning, my item was approved but I never received an email from anyone.  They did mention the email must have been held up for some reason.  Would hate for someone to miss out on their approved item all because their email never made it.  Much appreciated.
View Quote

Well, that’s close to what I heard last week.  That was a “someone got caught in a sting selling an automatic weapon to an agent” story.
Sucks if it’s the case, one person’s stupidity can cause another man to lose his business.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:33:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Thank you for another update, im hoping things are being fast tracked but im also curious about what steps have been done to do so. I called the atf nfa branch yesterday and talking with the lovely representative i gave her the control numbers and all of the info regarding the five form 4s i currently have pending at atomic (2 sbrs, 3 cans) and she said there was no information on any of my items that would indicate they were being expedited. So it still leaves me wondering. I guess until i see an (approved) email theres still some frustrations. I very much enjoyed the small shop atmosphere there and building a relationship with an FFL. But i do wish Kenny the best of luck with his future endeavors.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#18]
My FFL that sells from his basement said he ws audited a couple weeks ago. Said ATF told him he didn't have to stay. He told them that He did have to stay to make sure they didn't make any copies or take pictures. 6 hours. He sat there watching them for 6 hours while they went through his records and then they said goodbye when they didn't find anything. He said they did compliment him on his orderly record keeping
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My FFL that sells from his basement said he ws audited a couple weeks ago. Said ATF told him he didn't have to stay. He told them that He did have to stay to make sure they didn't make any copies or take pictures. 6 hours. He sat there watching them for 6 hours while they went through his records and then they said goodbye when they didn't find anything. He said they did compliment him on his orderly record keeping
View Quote

It seems crazy that anybody would leave a bunch of strangers in his office going through stuff, so I can understand him not wanting to leave. How much advance notice do you get for these routine audits? Is it just a surprise, or do you get to plan your day around them?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank you for another update, im hoping things are being fast tracked but im also curious about what steps have been done to do so. I called the atf nfa branch yesterday and talking with the lovely representative i gave her the control numbers and all of the info regarding the five form 4s i currently have pending at atomic (2 sbrs, 3 cans) and she said there was no information on any of my items that would indicate they were being expedited. So it still leaves me wondering. I guess until i see an (approved) email theres still some frustrations. I very much enjoyed the small shop atmosphere there and building a relationship with an FFL. But i do wish Kenny the best of luck with his future endeavors.

View Quote

I called last week too and got the same info.  She was friendly and said she doesn't see from her end anything.  She recommended I call the FFL.  So it's possible Atomic isn't fasttracking and hoping to dump them to another FFL.  It would be nice you know of they posted something on there website, answering machine or sent out emails or updated there Facebook.  Anything, if Kenny isn't locked up I'm a bit disappointed they haven't atleast posted an update
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have been going to Atomic since Kenny and Dave were in Bloomington. Half the guys at my work sent guns there for transfers because we liked the small shop feel. It was kind of a hole in the wall joint compared to some of the bigger shops around town, but it was our favorite hole in the wall. While it sucks to have one less place for transfers, losing good people in the business is worst part. He always had cool shit in the shop, and they were a huge help simplifying the NFA process early on. I hope Kenny lands on his feet running with whatever comes next.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It was indeed closed! It's really sad if this place goes under because of FAT, as the owner, Kenneth, has been a great guy to work with, transfers were cheaper than other areas, store was being remodeled, and it's located in a nice area in Savage, MN. Atomic was always on point with paper work so I'll be surprised if it's anything illegal on their end.
View Quote

You think it matters?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Does anyone care to say flat out who it was? Or will you just all be cackling hens?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does anyone care to say flat out who it was? Or will you just all be cackling hens?
View Quote

That's a mighty fine first post!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#25]
In before "Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast" posts.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
After reading the posts, and the ambiguity in regard to the the “other employee” the original poster mentioned I felt like I should chime in.

When I think of Atomic I think of Kenny and Josh, both of whom I consider friends.  Like many of you I have spent my fair share of money at Atomic over the years and have gotten my NFA stuff (aside from the asinine wait times) without issue.   That being said I think I have only been out to Atomic a couple times or so in the last year, the last time being quite some time ago to use the kiosk.

So that’s my connection to Atomic, so people know where I’m coming from.  At the end of the day, the “other employee” is NOT Josh.  I am not certain who the other employee may be.  Also, I don’t have anymore info than what’s been reported or posted. I post this with Josh’s permission to help clean up some of the ambiguity that is out there.

I don’t know if we are allowed to post links, but Josh addresses this in a post on his cerakote FB page Joshua Tree Custom
Cerakote LLC:

Joshua Tree Custom Cerakote

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
After reading the posts, and the ambiguity in regard to the the “other employee” the original poster mentioned I felt like I should chime in.

When I think of Atomic I think of Kenny and Josh, both of whom I consider friends.  Like many of you I have spent my fair share of money at Atomic over the years and have gotten my NFA stuff (aside from the asinine wait times) without issue.   That being said I think I have only been out to Atomic a couple times or so in the last year, the last time being quite some time ago to use the kiosk.

So that’s my connection to Atomic, so people know where I’m coming from.  At the end of the day, the “other employee” is NOT Josh.  I am not certain who the other employee may be.  Also, I don’t have anymore info than what’s been reported or posted. I post this with Josh’s permission to help clean up some of the ambiguity that is out there.

I don’t know if we are allowed to post links, but Josh addresses this in a post on his cerakote FB page Joshua Tree Custom
Cerakote LLC:

Joshua Tree Custom Cerakote

View Quote

I can also confirm it is not Josh.  Josh did some gunsmithing and cerakote work for me a roughly a year ago and it is awesome, highly recommend his services.  Cool guy to speak with and has a food truck that rocks.  My understanding is Josh hasnt been at Atomic for a couple of months and this employee replaced him.  Not necessarily doing cerakote work, but more gunsmithing.  Regarding publicly naming the individual, in todays messed up world people will try to come after you for the stupidest things they know will not hold up in court, but will attempt to threaten you with attorneys fees in hopes of settling.  Ive personally gone through this in business and learned its best to keep your nose clean.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1. It's gotta be the skinny shit-for-brains guy whose modded Glock sent its striker into his scalp. Source: he wanted to buy an old Monarch lathe and a Lagun mill from me but never acted. I can't remember his fucking name, though!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's a mighty fine first post!
View Quote

I try. I was annoyed about people leaving it open to let others speculate and potentially besmirch good people.

So, I wanted them to say it so that their pp can get slapped if necessary.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Well... shit....

FATF
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Is there any current contact information drove out to atomic today it’s closed. Left note in the door.

I’m trying to get a suppressor transferred out to another dealer. The form 4 hasn’t been filed yet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#32]
<-- FFL/SOT
Quoted:
Is there any current contact information drove out to atomic today it’s closed. Left note in the door.

I’m trying to get a suppressor transferred out to another dealer. The form 4 hasn’t been filed yet.
View Quote

You may not get to pick a transfer FFL.  We were tapped to help in a similar situation a few years back where the ATF shut down an FFL/SOT for ... shenanigans.  All the Title II firearms came to us; the owners of the stuff in for transfer didn't get to pick a dealer.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Alright so good news and bad news. Stuff was taken, I don't know what all was and what was left or if everything was taken then returned. All of you waiting on stamps are more thank likely getting your shit expedited, will probably get a call to come pick your cans or whatever up this month. Atomic is gone after loose ends are tied up. Kennys dad is the owner of atomic and the ffl is in his name and he's saying it's over with. Do I know what happened specifically? Nope, just sounds like some maybe not so great choices were made that led to other things that turned out to be not good for Kenny. Hopefully everyone can stop worrying about  what belongs to them, you'll be getting everything a lot faster than you normally  would since the atf is expediting applicants for him since the shop is shutting down.
I'm sure everyone will hear the whole story shortly on what exactly happened.
View Quote

Damn. That’s sad.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Another pickup date tomorrow (Sunday 23) from 1-4 for any approved items.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#35]
lots of MN 2023 new members with low post numbers

Did you join just to talk about this situation.

Seems kinda odd

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
lots of MN 2023 new members with low post numbers

Did you join just to talk about this situation.

Seems kinda odd

View Quote

I certainly did.  Have a lot of money sitting there at Atomic with no one answering email or phone.  Google search brought me here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Was able to get my unfiled for suppressor sorted out I will be dealing with modern sportsman for the rest of the paperwork.
FYI there nfa transfer fee is $100
Thanks for the updates
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Was able to get my unfiled for suppressor sorted out I will be dealing with modern sportsman for the rest of the paperwork.
Thanks for the updates
View Quote

Did they mention if they will continue to do the Sunday pickups at Atomic for NFA items approved or if they will eventually transfer NFA items not currently approved to another FFL?  Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#39]
He said he talked to atf this week anything filed will be fast tracked. There will be future notice by email to pick up any stamp approved items.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Deleted post.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Thanks for the updates
View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
During a normal audit ATF doesnt guard your door or force you to close
View Quote

Yep.  They just do their thing and both parties try not to bother each other.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He said he talked to atf this week anything filed will be fast tracked. There will be future notice by email to pick up any stamp approved items.
View Quote

Do you know if it was Kenny or his dad.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Thanks for the updates
View Quote

I was going to message you directly, but I figured it may be helpful for someone else. I'm in the same spot you were in, was just about to certify and submit my application for my first NFA item and we were running into some issues. It was failing without any indication as to why. I ended up getting in contact with Silencer Shop and they made it seem like something was going on, but they didn't have any details, just that I need to choose a new dealer. They asked me to get in contact and have them to submit a Form 3. I've been trying to get a hold of them, but the phones been off which is what prompted me to search a little harder and I ended up here.

Sounds like that may happen at some point on its own based on what I've read in this thread but I'd rather it not if I can avoid it. I was curious exactly what you did to sort it out? Did you get a hold of someone in person at the shop and do just that?

Hope the best for Kenny.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 3:30:22 AM EDT
[#45]
His dad I assume wasn’t kenny the older guy that I’ve seen before at atomic was also there but I don’t know his name
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 3:34:24 AM EDT
[#46]
I went out to the shop during one of the posted pickup dates told had the serial on the uncertified form ready

Also a matter of note if bought directly from silencer shop they said they could refund and resend a replacement to different dealer fyi
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't have anything of value to add but just feel inclined to get in on this page with 4 1st posts by new members on a single page.  That's got to be some sort of record.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't think the GIF of the pantshitter laughing at us is in the meme library.

Instead, insert this image: https://media.tenor.com/Hhk6RA_cuqkAAAAC/laughing-joe-biden.gif

https://media.tenor.com/Hhk6RA_cuqkAAAAC/laughing-joe-biden.gif
View Quote
It used to be on page one or two, then vanished.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Thank you sir, will have to drive by and see. Somehow I doubt there will be anymore pickup dates scheduled. Maybe with the details I have now I can get back to Silencer Shop and sort it out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#50]
It looks like things are indeed getting expedited.  Just had two suppressors come through with approval notifications within minutes of each other.  One was submitted on 8/8/22 while the other was 12/16/22.  Haven't received an email/contact regarding the next pickup date at Atomic but would imagine everyone will start to see approvals coming through.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top