Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#1]
5 approved today, they were expedited! All is good just have to wait for the next pick up date
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I stopped there today as there sign shows hours open just Wednesday and Sunday now on the door.  Shows open 11:30am on Wednesday and I was there after that.  Door was locked and had a UPS sticker that they missed a package that required a 21+ signature was stuck on the door

For those that just got approved were any in trusts by chance
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I stopped there today as there sign shows hours open just Wednesday and Sunday now on the door.  Shows open 11:30am on Wednesday and I was there after that.  Door was locked and had a UPS sticker that they missed a package that required a 21+ signature was stuck on the door

For those that just got approved were any in trusts by chance
View Quote

Both of mine were for NFA items housed in a trust.  Unless someone receives an email detailing the next pickup time and shares, my plan is to go to Atomic this Sunday from 1-3.  This seems to be the pickup day/time the last couple weeks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's a mighty fine first post!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone care to say flat out who it was? Or will you just all be cackling hens?

That's a mighty fine first post!

Lol, this thread has MANY new posters.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
5 approved today, they were expedited! All is good just have to wait for the next pick up date
View Quote

What was your oldest submission date
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
December 14th- January 25th
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I applied late August and received an email from the ATF early this morning that the stamp had been approved.  Later I received an email from Atomic telling me what time the pickup times were, and to bring cash if there were any fees that needed to be covered.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I received approvals on all of my pending items this morning and received the same email from Atomic as mentioned above. 5 submissions filed between 7/22 and 12/22— all approved.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That’s an understatement.  FFL revocations are through the roof. I’ve seen it personally with the IOI’s sending revocation recommendations daily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have not noticed ATF has stepped up harassment operations.

That’s an understatement.  FFL revocations are through the roof. I’ve seen it personally with the IOI’s sending revocation recommendations daily.

Isn't there a new zero-tolerance guideline?  They basically yank ffls for any broken rule, therefore shutting down the business?
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hmmm.  Aren't ATF informants generally ex-cons, working for the Feds in exchange for clemency, reduced sentences, or some other form of consideration?  I don't want to throw shade, but, dude was apparently illegally modifying lowers and selling them and that's fucked up.

I think the kicker will be if ATF prosecutes that guy, and if they do, what kind of actual sentence he gets.  But my curiosity is piqued.  Wouldn't be the first time ATF has embedded a felon with a legit group or enterprise, and then had them do something illegal in order to entrap them.
View Quote

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the NRA itself wasn't a Fed asset. Seems like lots of their legal problems just ...went away. hmm
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Picked up my items yesterday.  It went pretty smooth.  There was a line of about 6 people when i left.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Isn't there a new zero-tolerance guideline?  They basically yank ffls for any broken rule, therefore shutting down the business?
View Quote

Yep, “willful violation”. But from what I’ve seen, the errors aren’t even the FFL’s fault.  The thread about Matt Gaetz grilling the ATF director has a video of Gaetz reading a letter from an FFL who had his license stripped. I’ve know the FFL for years.  His “violation” was a mess up from FDLE on the background check. FDLE sent an approval, months (6 or so) later during a regular ATF IOI audit, the IOI said he was missing a non approval.  FDLE had screwed up, giving an approval to a prohibited person, but only informed the ATF and not the FFL.
Said it wasn’t FDLE’s fault, but instead the FFL’s. Sent his FFL for revocation.  
And as far as I know, local, state, or the ATF hasn’t done anything to the person that purchased the gun.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmm, I haven't heard shit about my suppressors. Time to start poking.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hmm, I haven't heard shit about my suppressors. Time to start poking.
View Quote

All of my approvals from 7/22 to 12/22 came through on Friday.  A guy there started he paperwork around 4 weeks ago--approved.  Apparently they were working with one examiner to expedite--they said she did 40 or 50 in a day or 2.  Unfortunately there were some denials.  Tracey Campbell.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

All of my approvals from 7/22 to 12/22 came through on Friday.  A guy there started he paperwork around 4 weeks ago--approved.  Apparently they were working with one examiner to expedite--they said she did 40 or 50 in a day or 2.  Unfortunately there were some denials.  Tracey Campbell.
View Quote

Mine was submitted 8 weeks ago.  No approval or denial yet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Just got my approval.  Anyone know the next pickup times from Atomic.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just got my approval.  Anyone know the next pickup times from Atomic.
View Quote

you should be receiving an email from Atomic detailing pick up times
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The ATF's current directive is "fuck with gun owners as much as possible without having to go through Congress."
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.
View Quote

Just the legal ones though. Actual criminals are too much work and danger.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#20]
...I just returned from trying to find anyone at Atomic Tactical, and it's all locked up, two delivery notices stuck on the outside door, and no posted hours, days, or signs. I've got an approved tax stamp for my MG, but can't get ahold of anyone there via phone, email, or in person. Anyone have any latest scoop on if they're still doing pick up days or not?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
...I just returned from trying to find anyone at Atomic Tactical, and it's all locked up, two delivery notices stuck on the outside door, and no posted hours, days, or signs. I've got an approved tax stamp for my MG, but can't get ahold of anyone there via phone, email, or in person. Anyone have any latest scoop on if they're still doing pick up days or not?
View Quote

Let's keep each other updated if anyone hears of a pickup date
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Sounds great, will do. It does sound like Saturdays or Sundays may be there days to show up...maybe just showing up and catching them there would work.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#23]
For pickup last weekend they sent an email with the hours they would be open.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Pickup both this Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Great! I haven't heard a word yet, where did you hear this, if you don't mind my asking?
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This man knows of what he speaks of.  He has seen it first hand.

@nolocontendere

Nolo has seen it first hand and according to ATF confirmed that they have six agents who are also "inspectors" and have been through "Inspectors training".  (My understanding is they must clock out from "enforcement" and clock in with "regulatory" to pull off this dual credential lawfully).

Legally you must give ATF inspectors access to inventory and records once every 365 days.  (Industry or regulatory audit).

You can typically spot them by their ankle or appendix concealed carry.  I have seen two separate credentials in the ATF ID wallet (One inserted on top of the other) and when separated top one was "Inspector, the bottom one was "Agent".  

If they are there, they are expecting, or looking for a "gotcha moment".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are not supposed to be. I have seen agents show up and do audits before.

This man knows of what he speaks of.  He has seen it first hand.

@nolocontendere

Nolo has seen it first hand and according to ATF confirmed that they have six agents who are also "inspectors" and have been through "Inspectors training".  (My understanding is they must clock out from "enforcement" and clock in with "regulatory" to pull off this dual credential lawfully).

Legally you must give ATF inspectors access to inventory and records once every 365 days.  (Industry or regulatory audit).

You can typically spot them by their ankle or appendix concealed carry.  I have seen two separate credentials in the ATF ID wallet (One inserted on top of the other) and when separated top one was "Inspector, the bottom one was "Agent".  

If they are there, they are expecting, or looking for a "gotcha moment".  

I can spot them by the balls on their chin.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Great! I haven't heard a word yet, where did you hear this, if you don't mind my asking?
View Quote

Email from them.  My stamp is approved
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks, good to know. I've got my stamp too, but no contact with them yet. I'm going to show and hope to get it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 3:03:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Just for information for anyone else with a stamp and waiting for their items from Atomic Tactical: I had never received an email from Tactical, but did get one from the ATF with the stamp. I showed up at Atomic on Saturday, just in hopes that I could get my gun. As it turned out, they had been wondering when I was going to pick it up, as they believed that they had sent an email. Per Kenny's parents, it sounds like Kenny is sending out the emails for them. They were very friendly, and clearly doing everything that they can to get everyone their goods. So if you've got your stamp and are waiting, it may be worth showing up on Sunday. Best of luck to everyone.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Does anyone know when the next date and time that someone will be at Atomic is?

After being initially responsive, I am no longer getting any response to my emails or calls. Thus I want to go in and talk to someone in person.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#31]
https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/burnsville-man-charged-with-possessing-selling-auto-sears/

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#33]
who is John Galt?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Seems he fucked up real good.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#35]
It’ll be hard to exercise your right to bear arms if the government can make it impossible to find a store to buy from.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone received an email or call from the person at Atomic Tactical that has been opening the store a couple Sundays ago.
I was there on 5/6, Sunday, spoke directly with them about transferring my can to Modern Sportsman - they took my info and said they would do it, but hasn't happened in two weeks.
Any help to contact them directly back would be very appreciated.  Or if you hear they are opening again for meeting clients that would help also.
Going to ready a small claims submission now as a last resort.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#37]
I swung by the store today and just saw a few delivery attempt stickers on the door. The place is dark and all locked up...
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like they screwed up. Hiring an former meth head at the store who was prohibited from owning a gun, who was supposedly carrying at the store when arrested, who was selling auto sear from the store where he was manufacturing the devices after hours with shop equipment.... Atomic were nice, cheap transfers, close to where I live, but allowed a horrible hiring decision to burn them. They could have continued, their FFL was still active, but I guess decided to call it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/burnsville-man-charged-with-possessing-selling-auto-sears/

View Quote

Not guilty.

Shall not be infringed.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top