The Polish ones are a rare bird. Even moreso are ones that came into the country without import markings and still have the receiver crest intact.
Overall the condition of the rifle:
- Intact and prominent markings, including receiver crest
- No import marks
- Stock is in decent shape (no cracks)
- All numbers matching except bolt (receiver, stock, floorplate, buttplate, mag follower)
- Does shoot and shoot well
- Dark bore, but good rifling
- Some slight pitting, but then a lot of these are like that.
- Appears to be a Swastika marking on the stock only (by bottom rear sling swivel).
- Comes with original sling (sling leather was rotted and damaged, but hardware still good).
The rifle is located Oregon. Willing to ship.
Contact me my e-mail or PM, or call/email linked ad info.