Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2022 10:20:12 PM EDT
I know they are now made in Turkey by one of the better gun manufacturers there. I can't find many reviews online on the newer models. Anyone have experience with them?
SKB 720 Field

Link Posted: 1/1/2023 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You’re getting into good used Beretta or Browning money.  Friends don’t let friends buy Turkish.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Suppose to be made by one of the better Turkish manufacturers. But I'm also thinking that a Browning or Beretta would be better to pass on to the next generation at some point down the road.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Found a good deal on a Browning BT-99. It is a new old stock. Got them to come down on the price a bit. Got it under $1300 shipped.
Link
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AKRay:
Found a good deal on a Browning BT-99. It is a new old stock. Got them to come down on the price a bit. Got it under $1300 shipped.
Link
View Quote
Nice looking piece.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigDeeeeeeee:
You’re getting into good used Beretta or Browning money.  Friends don’t let friends buy Turkish.
View Quote

Yeah I’m going to echo this. Go with a used Beretta 686 or 725 Browning and be done with it. If you have a Miroku dealer near you go take a look as they make Browning’s O/U’s.

CZ also makes some good intro O/U.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top